1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 5 ) at Kansas City ( -5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 3 ) at Indianapolis ( -3 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : St Louis ( 8 ) at Cincinnati ( -8 ) —- T: 42
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( -10.5 ) at San Francisco ( 10.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 4.5 ) at Seattle ( -4.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( -3 ) at Denver ( 3 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 11/30
    8:30 PM EST : Baltimore ( 2.5 ) at Cleveland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 41

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Olhausen

@fpm2015 said...

play a ton of lineups and have your mother or wife create your lineups

Football is definitely hard and I also suck at it for now. Hell I’ve never watched a hockey game until this season and I’ve been killing it so far. I’ve been watching football for most of my life so go figure.I think the thing with football is you have a decent amount of variance with only 17 games a season to play. With baseball or hockey and basketball you have a bunch of games and a lot more time to learn it. It took me half the MLB season to get the hang of it so I would think you need at least two full NFL season before you start to win consistently. oops I quoted the wrong post. Oh well I already wasted my time typing this so I’m going to post it anyways.

• moshei24

Had a feeling Sanders would have the better matchup tonight than Thomas. Yet didn’t go with my gut. =/

• Olhausen

@Z06Fanatic said...

whats gronk have so far like a 10? think you got a ways to go for gronk to be feasting

I believe 14 already

• moshei24

@moshei24 said...

Had a feeling Sanders would have the better matchup tonight than Thomas. Yet didn’t go with my gut. =/

Hopefully, the rest of the game doesn’t follow the early trend to Sanders.

• Dewoc19

Man I suck at hockey too, I guess DFS just isn’t for me, never thought it would be this difficult, I mean I struggle to be a bottom feeder, I couldn’t imagine if I was actually trying to win serious money at thia

• jmac1204

@denvergator said...

I did a number of prime time. One I had 10700 left ha. Anything can happen in these

Who’d you roll with at qb? I have all mccown.

• TheWeeIceMan

Nothing like a dumbass QB taking a massive sack to take your kicker out of range.

• denvergator

@jmac1204 said...

Who’d you roll with at qb? I have all mccown.

Mass majority McCown. Stayed away from tonight for the most part outside of gronk/defense and a little white if he got some

• Steroid

@Dewoc19 said...

Man I suck at hockey too, I guess DFS just isn’t for me, never thought it would be this difficult, I mean I struggle to be a bottom feeder, I couldn’t imagine if I was actually trying to win serious money at thia

You’re probably thinking season long. DFS is a different skill. Tougher skill to understand. It’s like the stock marker IMO, the companies that are killed in the news are the ones to invest in. It’s priced in already.

DFS = Top Chef

PS – NYAG, you should try to ban Top Chef too. Lot’s of uncertain outcomes, based on other performances.

• jmac1204

@denvergator said...

Mass majority McCown. Stayed away from tonight for the most part outside of gronk/defense and a little white if he got some

Yeah I’ve got gronk, denver d, sanders. Didn’t want to get too involved for the same reasons.

• Mrm2010

@charlitosway said...

come on Landry, garbage time me a TD and some yards for AB. I can’t believe AB, Julio and Deandre all sucking. I read they were “matchup proof”. Apparently not…

Yup, can you believe the three of them acheived 24.8 points. lol. Who’d a thunk it? Bummer Chris Johnson got hurt, bet he hurt a lot of LUs including mine.

• Mrm2010

@mojomover said...

who would have thought…. 13th for now in the FD MM…1 player here or there would have helped :) Dont think I will stay in the top 100 after all is said and done but oh well…

https://www.fanduel.com/games/13707/contests/13707-19335014/entries/317247591/scoring?entry=317247591

and shux…forgot that I entered this in the $5 one too:

https://www.fanduel.com/games/13707/contests/13707-19335004/entries/317248200/scoring?entry=320120164

Very nice man, good for you. Maybe you could lend me a couple of bucks. :-)

• cedric19

LMAO Demarius not going to catch a pass tonight, I give up

• ChargerDodger

Didn’t hear a peep this week from the DFS “experts” about Sammy Watkins, Doug Baldwin, Brandon Marshall, and Jarvis Landry who all had a big week while Julio and Nuk were total busts. I’ll just listen to DFS experts to pick against their chalk plays of the week.

• th3goat84

Relax. This game will open up in the 2nd half.

Browns/Ravens game will be a final score of 9-6. Gonna be so ugly.

• lovetohate

i heard about russell wilson and doug baldwin from so called experts . i played russell but stacked him with rawls and jimmy graham instead of any of the seattle wrs. so i messed up right there. Just like i had a ben/williams with brown and bryant but i never thought to use wheaton.

• Dubar

To be fair once revis was announced officially out, everyone was talking about Landry. I spent most of my pregame morning trying to cram him into as many lineups as I could. Dolphins had no one else to throw to and jets had no one to cover him.

• Steroid

Hi, can someone spoon feed me the winning GPP LU next week? That’s what Incentives is, right? Anyway

• fsu1grk

Glad i’m not the only one who plays the “can’t miss” picks and gets my butt handed to me every week! Johnson, Hopkins, Palmer, Yeldon and Lockett did me in.

• TheWeeIceMan

@ChargerDodger said...

Didn’t hear a peep this week from the DFS “experts” about Sammy Watkins, Doug Baldwin, Brandon Marshall, and Jarvis Landry who all had a big week while Julio and Nuk were total busts. I’ll just listen to DFS experts to pick against their chalk plays of the week.

I forgot who it was, but someone on the NFL podcast this morning suggested Hilton, which ended up being a great play. Obviously, plenty of the players they suggest are busts, but a number of times, they will convince me of someone that ends up being a great play at a very low ownership.

• Mrm2010

Anyone think Schaub will have a good game tomorrow? You know he wil be low owned and ar one rime apwas a good QB. I mean not for the last two years or so but has had some good seasons with the Texans. Just thinking he might just have a good game against the Browns.

• TheWeeIceMan

@Steroid said...

Hi, can someone spoon feed me the winning GPP LU next week? That’s what Incentives is, right? Anyway

Hey, when I spend $25 dollars, I expect at least a six figure return, lol.

• Dewoc19

I personally think they have no idea what they are talking about, I’ve taken their advice in both Football and Hockey, it’s only helped me once and that was the very first time I ever listened to a podcast ins hockey, since then nothing but straight garbage, you a have s just as good of a chance of picking a good lineup by throwing darts at a dartboard then doing actual research…. research that I’m not even sure what quite to look for other than matchups which half the time don’t pan out, DFS has me so pissed off right now, what a waste of money!!!

• Steroid

Research to me = the news bits and updates that have my subconscious paying attention, but my logical conscious rejecting. Then, go with the sub and the logical brain will do everything it can to talk you out of it… out of a winning lineup.

• craibcr

@dewoc19 So stop playing…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).