1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 5 ) at Kansas City ( -5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 3 ) at Indianapolis ( -3 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : St Louis ( 8 ) at Cincinnati ( -8 ) —- T: 42
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( -10.5 ) at San Francisco ( 10.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 4.5 ) at Seattle ( -4.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( -3 ) at Denver ( 3 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 11/30
    8:30 PM EST : Baltimore ( 2.5 ) at Cleveland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 41

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Callahan

@TheChef said...

Huevos of Steel. Guy is an iron hawk, full-bore chin, angular features, 1000 years ago he would be staring down an invading horde from Central Asia. Now he just takes souls from secondaries.

Wow, my favorite comment of the year so far. Well played sir(e)

• inarodgersitrust

As far as the PIT/SEA game, is it more significant that PIT is coming off their bye, or more significant that they’re traveling cross country? If that makes sense. Trying to determine the value of the SEA players.

• Callahan

Looks like Charknado West is more likely out than in. Thoughts on Ware in a tough matchup vs bills?

• ELJEFEYB

All over McCown this week

• dakimbell

Awesome comment dude!!! I will be laughing my ass off all the way to Thanksgiving.

• Music2004Man

Thursday, 11/26
    12:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ((Pick)) at Detroit ((Pick))—- T: 45
    4:30 PM EST : Carolina (1 ) at Dallas (1)— T: 45.5
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago (10 ) at Green Bay (10)— T: 47

Just curious what everyone is thinking with tomorrow’s three game slate?

I’m thinking Newton and Rodgers will have fairly high ownership percentages. I’m interested to see how Cam will play against the slow pace of the Cowboys who will probably try to control the clock with McFadden and their offensive line. Vegas expects GB to put up a good number of points against CHI. Will GB get out to an early lead and create a Lacy/Starks dominated script?

Murray and McFadden have been getting a ton of play recently (though the blowout script hurt Murray last week). Lacy put up 100 yards last week and could see a good number of carries against the sieve that is the CHI run defense.

Some of the higher priced WR options either have tough matchups (Dez vs Norman), are seeing less targets recently (Megatron) injury worries (Jeffery) or haven’t lived up to expectations recently (Cobb). My guess is that the GPP winners will pick the right contrarian WR.

I have a feeling more than half of lineups will be on Olsen. Great upside there but a tough matchup against a Dallas D that has been stout against TE’s. It will be interesting to see what Celek, Witten, Ebron, Miller/Bennett, Rodgers can do.

What are you guys thinking Def and K wise? Anyone stick out?

Where is the chalk? Who are the contrarian plays?

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

• Genghis_Khan

The weather for GB-Chi is gonna be downright nasty. Winds growing from 13-17mph, windchill of 31, and rain turning to ice pellets.
    http://www.wunderground.com/sports/NFL/hometeam/Green_Bay:Packers.html?st=1448573400&MR=1

Not quite sure how I’m gonna play this— I want to fade the passing game, but how do you do so on a 2 or 3 game slate?

• Linsanity88

@Callahan said...

Looks like Charknado West is more likely out than in. Thoughts on Ware in a tough matchup vs bills?

How is it a tough matchup? Bills defense is 27th in rush DVOA (and 13th in pass DVOA, so KC should try to stick with the run as much as possible). Chiefs are also 6 point favorites. Like Ware a lot this week if West sits.

• Callahan

@Linsanity88 said...

How is it a tough matchup? Bills defense is 27th in rush DVOA (and 13th in pass DVOA, so KC should try to stick with the run as much as possible). Chiefs are also 6 point favorites. Like Ware a lot this week if West sits.

They’ve only allowed one 100+ yrd rusher this season, they pass the eye test as an excellent front, and the defense seems to be on an upward trend. This is a rare case where I believe DVOA unfairly downgrades a defense based on facing inferior competition. In other words, just because they haven’t faced good running teams, doesn’t mean that they wouldn’t have played well vs. a good running team

• UCPharmD13

Am I crazy for thinking about playing the lions D?

• Genghis_Khan

@UCPharmD13 said...

Am I crazy for thinking about playing the lions D?

Not if you’ve ever seen Mark Sanchez or Sam Bradford try to play the American Football.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

I’m rolling with the Lions most of the way.

• tjm321z

Rodgers- Cobb… Stafford- Calvin… Romo Dez.. or Cam/Funchess/Ginn?

• tjm321z

Lions or Packers D?

• tjm321z

@ElTrollio said...

After last week. I’m set my lineups with everyone I think is gonna have a lousy game. Because all of my sure things were complete busts last week.

Last week was a weird fantasy week

• Genghis_Khan

The wr options for tomorrow are just trash, seems to me. I expect Norman island to be in full effect on a less-than-100%/re-integrated Dez and Tony combo, I swore to never roster an Eagles receiver ever again, 3/4 of the Bears receiving corps is a gametime decision/hobbled, Packers are receiver-roulette in a friggin’ ice-storm, and the Panters receivers are… the Panthers receivers.

Seriously other than Megatron, there is no-one I want to roster at wr. I’m at a loss.

• Drayzen

Tomorrow is a nightmare to set right now.

Thats why i have 16 entries into FD $1 GPP. Its gonna let me try a few scenarios, and probably get them all wrong.

• Mrm2010

@Drayzen said...

Tomorrow is a nightmare to set right now.

Thats why i have 16 entries into FD $1 GPP. Its gonna let me try a few scenarios, and probably get them all wrong.

Which contest do you have 16 $1 entries in on Fd?

• SirMarkis

@Genghis_Khan said...

The wr options for tomorrow are just trash, seems to me. I expect Norman island to be in full effect on a less-than-100%/re-integrated Dez and Tony combo, I swore to never roster an Eagles receiver ever again, 3/4 of the Bears receiving corps is a gametime decision/hobbled, Packers are receiver-roulette in a friggin’ ice-storm, and the Panters receivers are… the Panthers receivers.

Seriously other than Megatron, there is no-one I want to roster at wr. I’m at a loss.

Not game time. Got an alert from the RG app that Bennet and Royal are out.

• Hyak420

@inarodgersitrust said...

As far as the PIT/SEA game, is it more significant that PIT is coming off their bye, or more significant that they’re traveling cross country? If that makes sense. Trying to determine the value of the SEA players.

That’s the hard part on a weekly basis. Hawks offensive line is decent at running the ball but terrible in pass protection. With Pitts blitzing schemes this may be one of those defensive battles resulting in a low score. PFF is ranking Seattle as 3rd and Pittsburgh 7th in projected defense scoring. I’m really targeting 1 player in this game but Jimmy Graham might get some looks. Pitt is averaging 46 yds and 1 td to TE’s over the last 2 weeks, doesn’t mean that Luke Willson isn’t part of the party though.

• Drayzen

@Mrm2010 said...

Which contest do you have 16 $1 entries in on Fd?

The Sweet Potato Dive. It filled a few hours ago though.

• fsu1grk

Who’s starting QB for HOU this week?

• Mrm2010

Got it, played that one myself. Thought you were referring to the Sunday slate. Not fond of the Thankgiving Day slate but playing a couple of contests just to make tomorrow fun. Have been playing mostly single entry contests to get past the players playing like 100 entries. GL in the potato match.

• Mrm2010

@fsu1grk said...

Who’s starting QB for HOU this week?

Would be Hoyer. Houston sports radio has been interviewing O’Brian, he said Hoyer will be the starter. I’m giving Blue a look as well as Hoyer.

• fsu1grk

Thanks for the info! Like Blue myself.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).