1:00 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Buffalo ( 3 ) at Oakland ( -3 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 6 ) at Pittsburgh ( -6 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Arizona ( -2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 3.5 ) at San Diego ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    8:30 PM EST : Carolina ( 7 ) at Seattle ( -7 ) —- T: 44.5

Monday, December 5th
    8:30 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -2.5 ) at NY Jets ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• BIF

@Daybo said...

Anyone else playing sun/mon primetime slate and stacking Olsen Jimmy G for the win?

That’ll be a popular TE/Flex play

Probably better off playing one and hoping he is the better one and then hoping a 3rd RB or 4th WR as your flex goes off and allows you to differentiate.

• Daybo

Just feels to me like locking in those two with Seahawks D and start making different plays from there

• cgg716

Baldwin or Hilton Primetime?

• Davey224

@BIF said...

A lineup with 2 TE’s likely gonna win the Milly unless the Sunday Night Hammer falls tonight

Leader has a Flacco-Pitta-Ladarius lineup

Let me guess, has to be a mass entry shark. That’s the only way you land on Flacco.

• BIF

@Daybo said...

Just feels to me like locking in those two with Seahawks D and start making different plays from there

If you are right, you’ll be in a 250+ way tie I would expect as it’s easier to differentiate tonight with a Kearse, Funchess, Brown, J Stew, Lockett versus Monday where Hilton may miss and everyone on Forte, Marshall, Moncrief

• Yaaar

Is it possible to share the link for Milly? I didn’t play so can’t see it.

• BIF

@Davey224 said...

Let me guess, has to be a mass entry shark. That’s the only way you land on Flacco.

Not sure how many entries (didn’t look at csv) but definitely multi entry as the leading lineup is tagged as his 15th

• Daybo

Yeah Ive got some Lockett Kearse B powell Enumwa spread through my 16 lineups too, i see your point though

• BIF

@Yaaar said...

Is it possible to share the link for Milly? I didn’t play so can’t see it.

On the DK website do this

1. Go to the contest lobby
    2. Click NFL
    3. Below the banners and above the contests on the far right – click Live Contests
    4. From there you can “watch” any live contest

Does not work on DK App or Mobile Site – just the full site

• Daybo

Good luck to primetime slate players and main slate players alike!

• depalma13

It really sucks having DJ and Howard and still needing Graham to score 12 to cash.

• BIF

Nice start Panthers LOL

• Junkie62

Derek Anderson?!?!?!?!? Why on god’s green earth??? Hahahaha

• BIF

Nice start Panthers LOL

Quick 2 points on the INT for Seattle defense

• Daybo

“According to Panthers radio, Cam Newton will not be starting tonight due to disciplinary reasons. Must have happened pre-game.”

• munco

Got cute and went with Bell instead of DJ in my best lineup. Damn.

• BIF

@Junkie62 said...

Derek Anderson?!?!?!?!? Why on god’s green earth??? Hahahaha

I’d love to hear from a Panthers fan if I knew any as to what that was all about

• BIF

@Daybo said...

“According to Panthers radio, Cam Newton will not be starting tonight due to disciplinary reasons. Must have happened pre-game.”

Thanks

• Davey224

NO CAM ARE YOU F’ING KIDDING ME!!? WHY DOES DFS HATE ME!?!?!?!!!

• Daybo

Hes in now for what its worth

• BIF

@Davey224 said...

NO CAM ARE YOU F’ING KIDDING ME!!? WHY DOES DFS HATE ME!?!?!?!!!

He’s in now and Anderson did you a favor giving up a pick (and not being charged against Cam)

• Davey224

Thank God. I need a big game from either Cam or Wilson to save my f’ing weekend

• cy1985

@Davey224 said...

Thank God. I need a big game from either Cam or Wilson to save my f’ing weekend

How much you down?

• Olhausen

Man someone is in the NFL free play with 225.54 points which would be winning them 50k if they spent 3$ and threw it in the play action. I’m sure it’d be winning the mily also!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@BIF said...

He’s in now and Anderson did you a favor giving up a pick (and not being charged against Cam)

Well it’s hard to think that Cam would have thrown the ball in exactly that manner such that there would have been a pick had he been in, but all the same, it’s clear Derek was not going to be taking a lot of the snaps anyway!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).