1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( -2.5 ) at Atlanta ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -15.5 ) at Oakland ( 15.5 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at New England ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 46
    8:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 3.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) —- T: 52.5

Monday, 12/3
    8:15 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• speskowi

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/30/kc-chiefs-kareem-hunt-attacked-kicked-woman-surveillance-video/

Goodbye Kareem Hunt

• mike42

@speskowi said...

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/30/kc-chiefs-kareem-hunt-attacked-kicked-woman-surveillance-video/

Goodbye Kareem Hunt

Thanks man. I just added him I. My higher stakes league. I hope it’s true

• keephustlincuz

Watkins out and this hunt news could make Conley a nice punt.

• HuskerAaron

Kareem Hunt = NFL career over.

F**k face.

• Simplebitz

Tyfreak Hill Weeeeek

• tvegas40

Happened in February and no police charges – maybe a suspension next year at the beginning of the season

• sfguy21

I don’t want to trivialize domestic violence at all, but unless more happened than what’s in the video, the headlines made that seems much worse than it was. “Brutalized” seems like clickbait there.

Again, not condoning his actions at all.

• speskowi

@tvegas40 said...

Happened in February and no police charges – maybe a suspension next year at the beginning of the season

Same situation as Ray Rice, until the video came out. Then the NFL had to do something…

• HuskerAaron

@sfguy21 said...

I don’t want to trivialize domestic violence at all, but unless more happened than what’s in the video, the headlines made that seems much worse than it was. “Brutalized” seems like clickbait there.

Again, not condoning his actions at all.

He’s kicking and hitting and punching women. The NFL, for everything it does very poorly, is incredibly stout on the punishment in this area. I see KC terminating his contract as soon as all of this is validated, and he’ll be blackballed via Ray Rice. No team wants to carry the Woman-beater acceptance team, also in the climate of the #MeToo movement. I think he’s done.

• sfguy21

@HuskerAaron said...

He’s kicking and hitting and punching women. The NFL, for everything it does very poorly, is incredibly stout on the punishment in this area. I see KC terminating his contract as soon as all of this is validated, and he’ll be blackballed via Ray Rice. No team wants to carry the Woman-beater acceptance team, also in the climate of the #MeToo movement. I think he’s done.

Their stout on domestic violence as they should be.

But again, I don’t see him punch the woman once and if he hadn’t gone back and kicked her, no matter how hard or soft it was, this whole situation would be him pushing guy who knocked over the woman. I think he should be suspended for a game or two, but to call this the same thing as Ray Rice is crazy.

Also the Redskins picked up Foster 3 days after his arrest. As much as the league tries to become better and vilify abusers, there nowhere close to being above accepting them.

EDIT: I’m going to back off this one as I don’t want to seem like I’m supporting his actions at all. I more had issue with the clickbait title of the TMZ article.

• mike42

@speskowi said...

Same situation as Ray Rice, until the video came out. Then the NFL had to do something…

You are correct sir. You are completely kidding yourself if you think Hunt will just continue on till next season and the league will just take a look at it. This is THE hot button issue and I believe they have to do something about it sooner rather than later. Maybe if he didn’t go back and kick her, the rest looked possibly borderline.

Godell has to suspend him or he will look like an ass. Big deal, this effects super bowl odds.

I hope they do it this week, I need Ware for my fantasy playoffs. I may go picket at the NFL office with a bunch of woman’s rights activists if I think it will push his suspension up.

• HuskerAaron

Conveniently enough, the Chiefs play the Raiders this week. So chances Kareem will suit up = 0.000%

• escot4

• x2

$2M Prize Winner

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Champion

@HuskerAaron said...

Conveniently enough, the Chiefs play the Raiders this week. So chances Kareem will suit up = 0.000%

I’d bet you Hunt suits up. Suspensions have an appeal process and players typically end up playing until the appeal process is complete.

• deeebo

@MrFreeze53 said...

No its consistently awful on fandual and it’s not close. How is lesean McCoy the same price as Jordan Howard on fandual? Yet McCoy is $900 more on DK. It’s because fanduals pricing is garbage. But it’s also designed for individuals like you Deebo so enjoy!

wow man alright

• HuskerAaron

@escot4 said...

I’d bet you Hunt suits up. Suspensions have an appeal process and players typically end up playing until the appeal process is complete.

Under literally every other circumstance – drugs, arrest, public intoxication, whatever, whatever – I’d agree with you. Domestic abuse – beating up women – is beyond a hot button issue now. I say he sits for ‘Personal Reasons’.

• Simplebitz

@mike42 said...

I hope they do it this week, I need Ware for my fantasy playoffs. I may go picket at the NFL office with a bunch of woman’s rights activists if I think it will push his suspension up.

• sfguy21

@escot4 said...

I disagree. Easy for Chiefs to save face here and bench him in a clear win

• Soma919

Definitely not as hard to watch as the Ray Rice or Joe Mixon incidents but still disgusting. I don’t think he gets suspended or anything happens before this weekends game though.

• zline34

@mike42 said...

You are correct sir. You are completely kidding yourself if you think Hunt will just continue on till next season and the league will just take a look at it. This is THE hot button issue and I believe they have to do something about it sooner rather than later. Maybe if he didn’t go back and kick her, the rest looked possibly borderline.

Godell has to suspend him or he will look like an ass. Big deal, this effects super bowl odds.

None of us know what happened. I highly doubt he instigated that situation, but we’ll find out.

• Simplebitz

@deeebo said...

wow man alright

Don’t worry Deeebo. Mr. Freeze probably has Mrs. Freeze up his ass today. Ramming it right up there. You do you and let the Freeze estate smell like pure shit.

• deeebo

How do you guys feel about Keenan/Golladay/And C Davis as recievers?

• P0key

Is it a Spencer Where..week?

• Tribefan18

Sorry whoever was banking on Hunt. I wasnt going to fire him up anyway this week, but hes done. And if hes not done, there will be enough public backlash he will want to quit.

• MrFreeze53

@Simplebitz said...

Don’t worry Deeebo. Mr. Freeze probably has Mrs. Freeze up his ass today. Ramming it right up there. You do you and let the Freeze estate smell like pure shit.

I have no idea what this means. I think we all can agree Fandual is designed for the Casual player, with softer pricing. It doesn’t make it easier or have softer fields, it just allows casual players to pick more players they know and have heard of, which honestly I think increases the variance. For me personally I think its hard to play on multiple sights, because of the pricing gaps, I wish they were more in line softer or tighter either way would be fine. It just reminds me of when I played poker, I could never play on fulltilt for the same reasons, just seemed more gimmickey than Stars. Wasn’t an insult to Deebo.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@MrFreeze53 said...

No its consistently awful on fandual and it’s not close. How is lesean McCoy the same price as Jordan Howard on fandual? Yet McCoy is $900 more on DK. It’s because fanduals pricing is garbage. But it’s also designed for individuals like you Deebo so enjoy!

Shoulda picked the “right” one

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).