1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( -2.5 ) at Atlanta ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -15.5 ) at Oakland ( 15.5 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at New England ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 46
    8:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 3.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) —- T: 52.5

Monday, 12/3
    8:15 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• infantryboys

KC will suspend him I’d bet. Maybe if they cut him Washington can sign him.

• Messiah717

@escot4 said...

I’d bet you Hunt suits up. Suspensions have an appeal process and players typically end up playing until the appeal process is complete.

He’s done. You don’t survive that video and play as if nothing happen. The Kansas City organization alone can’t allow it.

• Gtzerphy

@deeebo said...

is it? or did they just price CMC ridiculously high coming off that performance? Hunt going against Oak ..

I’m with you DEEBO, I think DK has the F’d up pricing!

• mike42

@escot4 said...

I’d bet you Hunt suits up. Suspensions have an appeal process and players typically end up playing until the appeal process is complete.

Wouldn’t it make sense for KC to be proactive, suspend him temporarily/indefinitely for the rest of the regular season? I just don’t think they KC/NFL can just sit on their hands and let him tote the rock. This way, they can use the appeals process for the playoffs and just cede a few regular season games as time served.

• mike42

@zline34 said...

None of us know what happened. I highly doubt he instigated that situation, but we’ll find out.

He went back and kicked her which removes the gray area and as a society, we’ve decided their is no such thing as “she had it coming.” Who started it doesn’t matter, a large man hitting a woman is all that matters.

• escot4

• x2

$2M Prize Winner

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Champion

@Messiah717 said...

He’s done. You don’t survive that video and play as if nothing happen. The Kansas City organization alone can’t allow it.

Okay, I could actually see the team trying to get out ahead of it and suspend him for a while. It makes sense. Crazy that the NFL and the Chiefs probably both saw the video back in February though… nothing done back then.

• mike42

Goodell just announced that he’s suspending Brady for 4 games, Zeke for 2 and fining both organizations 100k in response to the Hunt video.

• Messiah717

@escot4 said...

Okay, I could actually see the team trying to get out ahead of it and suspend him for a while. It makes sense. Crazy that the NFL and the Chiefs probably both saw the video back in February though… nothing done back then.

Because the NFL is either incredibly stupid or nobody saw the actual video.

• mike42

@escot4 said...

The police has no obligation to show or tell the NFL about the incident. I’m guessing they either didn’t see it or at least, can not admit to it. I’m guessing someone tried bribing Hunt with it, didn’t get paid and than got TMZ to pay up.

• Jokey401

Nobody on the Networks are talking about it yet. When they do though, the NFL and KC will be forced to do something. Hell, everyone went crazy when the skins picked up Foster when the truth hasn’t even come out yet. In this instance we have the video.

• Messiah717

@mike42 said...

The police has no obligation to show or tell the NFL about the incident. I’m guessing they either didn’t see it or at least, can not admit to it. I’m guessing someone tried bribing Hunt with it, didn’t get paid and than got TMZ to pay up.

I don’t think the NFL saw the video. There’s no way they saw it, did nothing and risked it getting leaked. How did TMZ get it? Who knows? It’s what they do.

• infantryboys

@mike42 said...

This is the most likely scenario. Most likely an employee at the hotel in question.

• bigez952

Just got the alert that the Chiefs removed Hunt from practice and sent him home. Reports are that he is likely heading to the commissioners except list and will be done for a while.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@mike42 said...

Chucky did it

• Jokey401

Fire up Ware in Oaktown?

• Pbasniper

Soooooooo Ware super chalk week?

• odanny

The Game of the Week on CBS was the K.C./Oak game, and is scheduled for broadcast here, I so hope they drop that dud and air the NE/Minn. game. Hey NFL, get a clue.

• MrFreeze53

@deeebo said...

How do you guys feel about Keenan/Golladay/And C Davis as recievers?

Think Keenan and Golladay are locks, Gordon out Keenan and Ecklers value go way up. Golladay and the Lions should be behind and way behind early and hes the number one now, and physical freak. The only question is whether Donald murders Stafford than Golladay is in a tough spot where its just a blowout and he hits 10 points. Think Davis is being overplayed, both him and Golladay are at 15% own on DK, and if you remove the busted coverage rec from the texans game it wasn’t all that impressive of a game, but he does have a pristine match up.

• BIF

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Chucky did it

I think one of Belichek’s minions did it and has been following Hunt around since he ran all over them a year ago on opening week !!

Typical Patriots shit releasing this to TMZ with enough time for league to review and suspend him just before playoffs start !

• mike42

@bigez952 said...

Just got the alert that the Chiefs removed Hunt from practice and sent him home. Reports are that he is likely heading to the commissioners except list and will be done for a while.

Just impossible in 2018 to have a video like that come out and play 2 days later. Odds are he’s done for year at a min.

At least Ware is 4K, he’s going to be 95% in cash and what in GPP? 60 % plus?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@MrFreeze53 said...

Golladay and the Lions should be behind and way behind early and hes the number one now, and physical freak

Still a bit high from their victory in the game of the century, a bit rested from their bye and looking towards a tough road game at Soldier Field next week, do the Rams come out flat vs an overlooked Lion team?

• TopDawgs07

@keephustlincuz said...

Watkins out and this hunt news could make Conley a nice punt.

I like Conley in this spot too. Very cheap play in a game his team should have a ton of success. I’ve used Watkins similarly this season.

• Kamais_Ookin

If Hunt got suspended and Ware started, what can we expect? 25-30 carries? Is he a decent enough runner to smash? Any receiving work?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@mike42 said...

Just impossible in 2018 to have a video like that come out and play 2 days later. Odds are he’s done for year at a min.

At least Ware is 4K, he’s going to be 95% in cash and what in GPP? 60 % plus?

Who fills Ware’s role, one of the Williams boys? Any garbage time relevance?

• sfguy21

@MrFreeze53 said...

The only question is whether Donald murders Stafford than Golladay is in a tough spot where its just a blowout and he hits 10 points

Is Talib back this week? That’s one thing I’ve been waiting on before deciding on Golladay.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).