1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( -2.5 ) at Atlanta ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -15.5 ) at Oakland ( 15.5 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at New England ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 46
    8:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 3.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) —- T: 52.5

Monday, 12/3
    8:15 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• HoodsFromTheWood

@sfguy21 said...

Is Talib back this week? That’s one thing I’ve been waiting on before deciding on Golladay.

Just got activated

• MrFreeze53

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Still a bit high from their victory in the game of the century, a bit rested from their bye and looking towards a tough road game at Soldier Field next week, do the Rams come out flat vs an overlooked Lion team?

Its possible. I doubt it tho, my Bears just came out with the shortest rest in the history of the NFL, a back up QB whos almost never played, and on the road, and waxed that ass by 7 points. Gotta believe a well coached Rams team, with extended rest and preparation, and just watching a Saints loss, they realize this is a huge game that a W puts them in the drivers seat for sole possession of home field advantage through the playoffs. Not as big of deal because its the LA Rams, but they have to realize not having to play in New Orleans in the playoffs is huge. I think if anything they realize that it is going to be a tough game next week, and they say we need the gimme now, lets go out there slam the gas and go up 21-0 at half. Then come out swinging in the second half, the Lions abandon the run chuck it 25 times in the second half, final score 35-20 Rams.

• Kamais_Ookin

@sfguy21 said...

Is Talib back this week? That’s one thing I’ve been waiting on before deciding on Golladay.

He was activated earlier today so he will play, probably not all snaps though.

• feekdogg

@odanny said...

The Game of the Week on CBS was the K.C./Oak game, and is scheduled for broadcast here, I so hope they drop that dud and air the NE/Minn. game. Hey NFL, get a clue.

Vikes/NE is a Fox game. The only options CBS has in the late slot are KC/Oak or Jets/Titans.

• sfguy21

@feekdogg said...

The only options CBS has in the late slot are KC/Oak or Jets/Titans.

• Smallchimp

Is there any logical, non-game theory reasons not to cram Ware? Seems like this is the perfect situation for a backup to get bumped up to starting, figuring it’s a potential blowout

• HoodsFromTheWood

@jriesel315 said...

Is there any logical, non-game theory reasons not to cram Ware? Seems like this is the perfect situation for a backup to get bumped up to starting, figuring it’s a potential blowout

Who gets garbage time duty or do they break Ware in his first start this year?

• mike42

@sfguy21 said...

He’s back. He’s a 32 yr old coming back off a 2 month lay off that’s going to play limited snaps in a potential blowout and almost certainly won’t be shadowing Golliday. I don’t think it matters much that he’s back is the moral of the story. You like him, play him.

I hate weeks like this. Basically, everyone will have salary to pay up for studs. Hunt being out os going to drive up all the high prices studs ownership.

It’s A. Jones bday on Sunday and it’s going to be cold/snowy.

• sfguy21

@mike42 said...

You like him, play him.

Thanks man.

Any thoughts on the Vikings WRs. I really like cousins here, but can’t decide who to stack him with. BB MO is to take away a team’s best weapon, but if they go that route with Theilen, Diggs is very capable of hurting them, so I’m not entirely sure he’ll go that way.

Also love the idea of White in this game, but with Burkhead back that backfield scares me again.

• mike42

@jriesel315 said...

Not in cash unless you hear he’s splitting carries. In GPP’s:

He’s not hunt, so maybe he’s a 6-7k rb going for 4. His ceiling may be similar, maybe not.

You get the impression his touches will be limited in a meaningful way or you just hope.

Someone like J. Howard or D. Henry out scores him and you pivot.

3-5 Rb’s score 30 plus and he doesn’t break 20ish while most of the expensive WR’s flop while simultaneously a lot of cheaper WR’s smash. That would make the top LU’s having 3 high priced rb’s and 2-3cheaper wr’s

Easy to imagine the expensive RB’s smashing and a bunch of cheaper WR’s smashing, it’s been happening all year. The issue is, conceptually, Ware is in the role of a expensive RB with a cheap price tag.

• P0key

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Chucky did it

Lol no spencer ware released it

• CleverGroom

@mike42 said...

It’s A. Jones bday on Sunday and it’s going to be cold/snowy.

Has it been mentioned that he has 20 targets and 57 carries over the last 4 games? All of those were losses, save for the MIA game, where he had 15 carries, 5 targets, and 35.2 DKFP. If you liked a Chargers RB last week, you should be smashing Aaron Jones into your LUs this week.

Spencer Ware is good chalk. He was The Guy before injuries and Hunt gave him a break, so he’ll have no problem sliding back into that role now. Tell me a better matchup than Andy Reid coming out of a bye against the 2018 Oakland Raiders. It’s verging on a literal impossibility that this game gets upset like the Saints on TNF.

I don’t know how you fade Ware except hoping that he gets injured or Damien Williams does something for the first time in his career (been in the league since 2014 and never cracked 13 touches in a game). It’s hard to even imagine playing less than a majority of your LUs with him in MME.

• zline34

@mike42 said...

He went back and kicked her which removes the gray area and as a society, we’ve decided their is no such thing as “she had it coming.” Who started it doesn’t matter, a large man hitting a woman is all that matters.

No, that’s your opinion.

• GTRandy27

So with all this value, McCaffrey or Gurley?

• CleverGroom

@zline34 said...

No, that’s your opinion.

Are you here to argue that there are situations where it’s morally/ethically correct for a 216 pound, world-class athlete to shove a 19-year-old woman into a wall and then kick her while she’s on the ground?

All of this is off topic anyhow. What matters is what the Chiefs and the NFL are going to do about it, and the word on the street is that Hunt was sent home from the Chiefs’ facility while they wait to hear about the commissioner’s exempt list, an investigation, and a suspension.

Whatever happens, there’s very little pressure for the Chiefs to play him this week, and lots of pressure for them to hold him out. Ware and Williams are more than capable of carrying the load against the Raiders. Hunt could probably use the rest anyway, if they’ll get him back for their playoff run. It’s a PR nightmare for both the team and the league no matter what happens, and only gets worse if the Chiefs are allowed to dress him and insist on doing it.

• zline34

@CleverGroom said...

Are you here to argue that there are situations where it’s morally/ethically correct for a 216 pound, world-class athlete to shove a 19-year-old woman into a wall and then kick her while she’s on the ground?

All of this is off topic anyhow. What matters is what the Chiefs and the NFL are going to do about it, and the word on the street is that Hunt was sent home from the Chiefs’ facility while they wait to hear about the commissioner’s exempt list, an investigation, and a suspension.

Whatever happens, there’s very little pressure for the Chiefs to play him this week, and lots of pressure for them to hold him out. Ware and Williams are more than capable of carrying the load against the Raiders. Hunt could probably use the rest anyway, if they’ll get him back for their playoff run. It’s a PR nightmare for both the team and the league no matter what happens, and only gets worse if the Chiefs are allowed to dress him and insist on doing it.

Of course Chiefs are going to reprimand him. They have to do it for the media. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets kicked out of the NFL. She punched him. Don’t punch people. I don’t care if you’re a girl you can’t assault someone and expect nothing to happen. Quit acting like there’s no Grey area because there is kid.

• lukemiller42

When I heard about the video I thought it would be Ray rice koing a woman. Not defending him but the kick itself was comical like scram. Which leaves the shoving…without sound I’m not forming opinions…but if she was screaming racist obscenities or threatening his mother then he shoved her…I could think of a hell of a lot worse that I was expecting when people said he brutalized her. He could just be a dick.

I think Spencer ware is bad chalk…I am not envisioning Mahomes checking down to him. I think the threat is if he scores garbage time tds…but I had other rbs I wanted to play and I think fading them is a bad idea.

• mike42

@zline34 said...

Of course Chiefs are going to reprimand him. They have to do it for the media. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets kicked out of the NFL. She punched him. Don’t punch people. I don’t care if you’re a girl you can’t assault someone and expect nothing to happen. Quit acting like there’s no Grey area because there is kid.

Kid? No son. In this situation their is no gray area. He’s getting punished and when you hear the media/NFL talk about it you are actually going to hear “zero tolerance policy” which translates to “no gray area.”

None of that is my opinion, it’s just how it’s going to be treated every time. What ray rice or Tyfreaks girl said to them before they got hit means NOTHING. Whether or not they flung their 11 inch biceps at them before they got struck by a large, very very strong man, means NOTHING. No grey area on this one son.

• zline34

@lukemiller42 said...

When I heard about the video I thought it would be Ray rice koing a woman. Not defending him but the kick itself was comical like scram. Which leaves the shoving…without sound I’m not forming opinions…but if she was screaming racist obscenities or threatening his mother then he shoved her…I could think of a hell of a lot worse that I was expecting when people said he brutalized her. He could just be a dick.

I think Spencer ware is bad chalk…I am not envisioning Mahomes checking down to him. I think the threat is if he scores garbage time tds…but I had other rbs I wanted to play and I think fading them is a bad idea.

She had the height and reach advantage too. Unfair fight for Hunt.

• mike42

Shefty just was on espn saying Hunts screwed. No 2 ways about it. No grey area

• zline34

@mike42 said...

Kid? No son. In this situation their is no gray area. He’s getting punished and when you hear the media/NFL talk about it you are actually going to hear “zero tolerance policy” which translates to “no gray area.”

None of that is my opinion, it’s just how it’s going to be treated every time. What ray rice or Tyfreaks girl said to them before they got hit means NOTHING. Whether or not they flung their 11 inch biceps at them before they got struck by a large, very very strong man, means NOTHING. No grey area on this one son.

You’re e still wrong. Lots of grey area.

• Supanice

@jriesel315 said...

Because Andy Reid don’t give a toot and coming off a bye he might try some fancy stuff like TE runs from the 1.

Also opportunity cost. RB is stacked this week, does getting 16 out of Ware justify coming off Jones getting 30? Honestly I feel like there are so many good options this week I find myself trying to find reasons NOT to play guys not reason TO play them.

• Logan7777

@zline34 said...

You’re e still wrong. Lots of grey area.

Nope. No grey area here. If you’re a 5’11’ and 216 lb NFL elite running back, you don’t shove/kick women and not face the consequences.

• lukemiller42

Maybe 2018 has just left me desensitized. I saw the ray rice video and thought he’s never playing again. I saw the hunt video and thought what an ass, bet he’s suspended for half a season.

As far as cramming Ware, it’s stupid if you’re a gpp player. You have a guy who’s going to draw ownership away from all your original plays at the most valuable position. I just feel like I saw the Spencer ware ceiling game last week, it was cus Edwards and his 18 pts or w/e. You can talk about how value let’s you afford whatever receiver but my eyes showed me every top lineup had mccaffrey. So when Gurley goes 200 yd 3 td, Mixon gets 32 touches, Mccaffrey repeats the 100/100, Jones goes wild on his birthday, and Saquon continues on pace for 2000+ all purpose yards, don’t be confused why you didn’t cash with a 14 from ware. You gotta hit one of the rbs who explodes I’m putting 3 top rbs always

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).