1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( -2.5 ) at Atlanta ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -15.5 ) at Oakland ( 15.5 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at New England ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 46
    8:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 3.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) —- T: 52.5

Monday, 12/3
    8:15 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• HuskerAaron

Kareem Hunt released.

That was even quicker than I expected, but good on the Chiefs and the NFL.

• NDNole

@Soma919 said...

Wow, I didn’t see that coming so quickly. Good for the chiefs. Do we think he goes the route of ray rice and never plays again or the mixon route and he gets another chance once the dust settles?

I say he gets another shot. Wasnt as bad as ray rice. But then again this era we are in there are too many who beleive n tottally destroying a guys career. Toss up. Now that I think about it, he is probably done. Totally innocent guys lives are ruined over this. He is less than innocent so it ill be an uphill battle.

• KindGuy

So are we just going to ignore the fact that this incident happened back in February? I wouldn’t be so quick to hand out high fives or give credit to the Chiefs.

I also think another team will eventually pick him back up once the dust has settled. We’ve seen this movie before and this incident isn’t even that bad compared to the previous ones we have seen. There is also another layer which hasn’t been discussed which is that he was being verbally abused and the woman allegedly hurled racial slurs at him because he wasn’t interested in her advances or something of that nature.

• Simplebitz

@NDNole said...

Totally innocent guys lives are ruined over this. He is less than innocent so it ill be an uphill battle.

• Messiah717

@ContrarianThinker said...

So are we just going to ignore the fact that this incident happened back in February? I wouldn’t be so quick to hand out high fives or give credit to the Chiefs.

I also think another team will eventually pick him back up once the dust has settled. We’ve seen this movie before and this incident isn’t even that bad compared to the previous ones we have seen. There is also another layer which hasn’t been discussed which is that he was being verbally abused and the woman allegedly hurled racial slurs at him because he wasn’t interested in her advances or something of that nature.

I’m willing to believe the Chiefs in that they didn’t see the video until it surfaced today. It’s likely the NFL didn’t see it either. TMZ got it and someone with the hotel likely made some bucks for it.

• brendanhorton

@Messiah717 said...

I’m willing to believe the Chiefs in that they didn’t see the video until it surfaced today. It’s likely the NFL didn’t see it either. TMZ got it and someone with the hotel likely made some bucks for it.

Apparently the hotel said it was policy to only turn video over to police, and then Cleveland PD would not give the video to the NFL or the Chiefs, who both claim they didn’t see it until today.

• NDNole

Gonna be a bunch of hyde and ware lineups probably. I can see some really hgh owned high priced wr now.

• Brian7479

@squidkill said...

Brian. It’s a minor assault on a female. It is not Domestic Violence. Totally different.

Only reason it’s not domestic violence is because it wasn’t in a home

• Dfspacman

Hunt released damn, didn’t see that coming

• NDNole

They will never hold the woman accountable period, not in this climate. And I remember reading about this when it happened. The news reported on it then. The only thing the team may be able to stand on is not seeing the video.This openes up a lot of value in ware. Is it even possible to fade? Only doing 1 milly on DK I think im gonna fade and hope he doesnt get 30.

• Kamais_Ookin

CG, you’re not interested in a red-hot TY Hilton vs potentially Jalen-less and overrated Jags defense for 6k?

• MrFreeze53

@ssilberman2012 said...

And I prefer fanduel because I think it’s easier to use. plus, the full-ppr on DK makes it easier to predict scoring because of volume projections. If you’re not one of the data guys crunching terabytes of data in a warehouse like the chipotleaddicts or shancoes of the world, as far as I’m concerned you are a CASUAL PLAYER.

More variance takes more nuts if you ask me. It’s more gambling, and arguably more stupid. Everyone takes advantage of “softer pricing” so it evens out. You can’t always play Pat Mahomes on FD. On DK it so much easier to take your pick at QB and defense. Anyone who craps on someone for the site they play on is ignorant.

Its a forum, I hate fanduals layout. Saying it takes more balls to play a game with less of an edge is ignorant. Do what you want, but I will give Deebo as much shit as I want if I also give him valuable information. Play on whatever site you want, based on your scores I’d suggest trying DK and seeing if you don’t end up on the other side.

• yisman

@NDNole said...

MGTOW

I think Ware will have the highest ownership of any player this season on a main slate.

• Messiah717

@MrFreeze53 said...

Its a forum, I hate fanduals layout. Saying it takes more balls to play a game with less of an edge is ignorant. Do what you want, but I will give Deebo as much shit as I want if I also give him valuable information. Play on whatever site you want, based on your scores I’d suggest trying DK and seeing if you don’t end up on the other side.

I hate their site and layout as well. DK is cleaner and much easier to navigate IMO. To each his own though.

• Simplebitz

@NDNole said...

They will never hold the woman accountable period, not in this climate.

• BIF

@CleverGroom said...

Her head bounces off a wall, then she struggles to make it back to her feet. Then he kicks her.

It’s not minor.

After she hit the wall and staggered to her feet, I thought we were next going to see one of the NFL assigned red-hats come into the video and take her to the tent and check her out for a concussion.

In all seriousness, Hunt should not get a lifetime ban as this was nowhere near as severe as Rice’s beatdown but he is going to get at least 6 games up to a full season and situationally it sounds like Hunt was trying to do the right thing by removing two underage girls from his room; unfortunately things turned bad when they wouldn’t leave the building – besides not pushing and kicking her, he should have let his not-famous friends remove her – if he did that, we wouldn’t be talking about this and Hunt would have gotten to finish practice today.

• CleverGroom

@Kamais_Ookin said...

CG, you’re not interested in a red-hot TY Hilton vs potentially Jalen-less and overrated Jags defense for 6k?

I think T.Y. Hilton is fine. He’s on the road and outdoors, in a second-in-series divisional game that the Colts should control wire-to-wire. It’s tough for me to see the game script where he goes nuts. You’re mostly counting on him to break big plays. Obviously that’s within his range of outcomes.

He reads to me like a solid, yet fallible WR, and not some kind of slam dunk.

• zline34

That’s what’s funny about this. You know damn well chiefs saw the video the day after the incident and did nothing about it until it was released to the media. Makes them look worse than Hunt imo. Nobody who thinks Hunt is guilty should be applauding the chiefs.

• BIF

@CleverGroom said...

What is wrong with you? What is your point? He caused a 19-year-old woman to suffer a brain injury.

Not saying she deserved a concussion but she was removed from a room because she was underage and didn’t leave the premises, the 19 year old female had a very large role in this beyond whatever words she was yelling in the lobby.

• keephustlincuz

@BIF said...

Not saying she deserved a concussion but she was removed from a room because she was underage and didn’t leave the premises, the 19 year old female had a very large role in this beyond whatever words she was yelling in the lobby.

I’m guessing he gets next season off and then gets picked up by another team for the following year. He is still young. He gets another chance.

• squidkill

@Brian7479 said...

Only reason it’s not domestic violence is because it wasn’t in a home

No no no

• P0key

NFL teams looking to pick up Hunt and handle the PR nighmare ..

• Kamais_Ookin

@CleverGroom said...

I think T.Y. Hilton is fine. He’s on the road and outdoors, in a second-in-series divisional game that the Colts should control wire-to-wire. It’s tough for me to see the game script where he goes nuts. You’re mostly counting on him to break big plays. Obviously that’s within his range of outcomes.

He reads to me like a solid, yet fallible WR, and not some kind of slam dunk.

Very fair, thanks.

• jleit13

How did they do on the road against Brock Osweiler? Granted they aren’t super expensive and we have alot of RB value so you could pay up a bit at D but I don’t think there such a smash play that you think they are.

• Liquidice944

@BIF said...

BIF, Godwin or Humphries with Djack out? Any edge in DK scoring or is it preference?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).