1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( -2.5 ) at Atlanta ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -15.5 ) at Oakland ( 15.5 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at New England ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 46
    8:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 3.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) —- T: 52.5

Monday, 12/3
    8:15 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• GTRandy27

Humphries/Gurley or Hopkins/Lindsay in cash?

• Kamais_Ookin

Do people really think Gurley will be limited by the coach and won’t have many touches? What is the logic behind this? I don’t understand.

• AVivier

@GTRandy27 said...

Humphries/Gurley or Hopkins/Lindsay in cash?

Denzel Ward should be on Hopkins. Hopkins is plenty good enough to beat him, but that still seems risky for cash, especially with DT becoming a legitimate option for them. Godwin is pbly safer than Humphries for cash, tho I’m playing as much Humphries as Godwin in GPPs.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Do people really think Gurley will be limited by the coach and won’t have many touches? What is the logic behind this? I don’t understand.

11:36 left in the 4th and Donald strip sacks Stafford Ebukam picks it up and runs it in to put LA up 34 to 9. How much run does Gurley get after that.

• Kamais_Ookin

@Hoods From The Wood said...

11:36 left in the 4th and Donald strip sacks Stafford Ebukam picks it up and runs it in to put LA up 34 to 9. How much run does Gurley get after that.

I’d suspect he already has 30 or more pts by then if he’s getting his regular workload lol.

• draggin49

@Kamais_Ookin said...

I think people that mentioned that scenario of less gurley touches was in the case if rams are routing Detroit . since it’s late in the season some teams may not just feed their most important player in a game that their team is already comfortably gonna win.

• GTRandy27

@AVivier said...

Denzel Ward should be on Hopkins. Hopkins is plenty good enough to beat him, but that still seems risky for cash, especially with DT becoming a legitimate option for them. Godwin is pbly safer than Humphries for cash, tho I’m playing as much Humphries as Godwin in GPPs.

Yeah I already have Godwin in my LU, contemplating playing both Godwin and Humphries. Combined 8k receiver looking for say 20-25 FPs which I would believe is doable in a projected high scoring game. And it allows me to play Gurley, so I’m warming up to it and probably rolling with it .

• BIF

@GTRandy27 said...

Okay to go both humphries and godwin in DK cash without playing winston?

No only one WR per team in cash

• GTRandy27

My opinion on the matter is that its too soon for the Rams to think ahead like this. If it’s week 16 and they have home field locked up through the playoffs, you may see less Gurley (and they’d have a 1st round bye). At week 13, and coming off a bye Gurley should eat.

• MrFreeze53

@GTRandy27 said...

Haha, appreciate it man but you know how this works. One week you’re on top the next your bottom 5 across all contests lol

Really is how it goes either you have a slate pegged or you dont.

• krdonnie

This is a roster construction week. Ware and Hyde’s popularity is probably going to push CMC or Gurley into most lineups, and increase the popularity of Newton and the high priced players. Figuring out how to build your lineup while eating the right chalk but building scenarios that reward alternative construction is valuable.

What I’m not sure of is how Ware affects ownership of the other Chiefs. Tyreek and Mahomes are priced so high that I think ownership was going to get pushed away, but all this value lets you get to them, or Kelce. But how many Chiefs is too many? I think most people will comfortably take a lot of them.

• Brian7479

@mike42 said...

I just posted about this. I think D. Martin isn’t a bad sleeper.

Yeah I beat you to it this time haha. I like that we’re on the same page though

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Kamais_Ookin said...

I’d suspect he already has 30 or more pts by then if he’s getting his regular workload lol.

Maybe maybe not, I hope so. My season long horse lol. You asked about the logic of Gurleys carries being limited. It was just a scenario for that happening.

• krdonnie

@Brian7479 said...

Yeah I beat you to it this time haha. I like that we’re on the same page though

Why Martin over Richard?

• SoreOnSunday

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Ppl have a bad taste in their mouth watching a game where there was 100+ pts and gurley wasnt a factor…a little scary but having that bye week should get rid of the fear

• Simplebitz

@BIF said...

None but Hunt has scored 20.1 or LESS in 7 of his 11 games and we know Ware is not as good as Hunt and we also know Coach Reid’s pitchcount on RB’s where Hunt never exceeded 24 combined carries/targets.

Now do we think Ware’s touches/targets with being the RB2 in practice all week besides an hour on Friday after sending Hunt home will be similar to a Hunt like ceiling of 24 or a Hunt floor of 16 ?

Also do we think Ware is going to be as efficient as Hunt with limited practice work this week who has hit the end zone 14 times in 11 games ?

• Kamais_Ookin

Maybe maybe not, I hope so. My season long horse lol. You asked about the logic of Gurleys carries being limited. It was just a scenario for that happening.

Yeah, what you say is a possibility. I hope he smashes tmr for us haha.

• MrFreeze53

@krdonnie said...

Why Martin over Richard?

Think it’s more about game script here. If there down a ton its gotta be Jalen imo. If the games closer and it’s about ball control it’s the muscle hamster.

• AVivier

Reid’s habit of limiting RB touches and the talent level difference between Ware and Hunt are things.

The limited amount of first string practice reps are not. We’ve seen vet RBs get traded to a new team mid week and light it up, such as AD last year. This is a 5 year vet we’re talking about who has been with Reid and this offense for years. There is no issue there that would cause me the least bit of concern.

• kcroyalty29

Corey Davis or Josh Gordon on DK for cash?

And should we be worried about Royce Freeman stealing 8+ touches away from Lindsey?

• mike42

@kcroyalty29 said...

Corey Davis or Josh Gordon on DK for cash?

And should we be worried about Royce Freeman stealing 8+ touches away from Lindsey?

Main concern is Den doesn’t show up and plays like they have in other 1 pm starts. Royce No longer an issue.

• mr_papageorgio

No Dalton and Denver tending to not show up for early road games makes me really like Mixon this week.

• Brian7479

@Kamais_Ookin said...

I’m probably the only one that thinks it MIGHT happen. Why drive him into the ground while you have serious superbowl hopes? Especially after already losing Kupp to injury and just getting Talib back

• kcroyalty29

I’m on the struggle bus with Gordon and Davis. Luckily both are late games since Xavier Rhodes could impact that decision with his injury. Schefter says he’s a game time decision though, which means he’s not going to be 100% even if he plays.

Anyone have a strong feeling on DK Cash on Josh Gordon versus Corey Davis or are they both about the same?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.