1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( -2.5 ) at Atlanta ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -15.5 ) at Oakland ( 15.5 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at New England ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 46
    8:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 3.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) —- T: 52.5

Monday, 12/3
    8:15 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ssilberman2012

@thehazyone said...

Also dinged up as all get out and going up against one of the best shadow CBs in the league in Gilmore. Thielen has a much better matchup and TD expectation.

Well now Diggs might not play. Have a lot of work to do. Is Treadwell an OK play? I feel like this hurts Thielen as well.

• Quadhole

@thehazyone said...

I’m entering 75 lineups in the $10 special – that structure is amazing.

My highest owned by position:

Mahomes 9%
    Goff 8%
    Newton 8%
    Cousins 7%
    Wilson 7%

Ware 33%
    Barkley 29%
    Jones 27%
    Lindsay 21%
    Hyde 20%

Hill 27%
    Jones 27%
    Sanders 21%
    Godwin 19%
    Thielen 17%

Kelce 21%
    Ebron 20%
    LaCosse 15%
    Olsen 11%
    Kittle 9%

Packers 21%
    Rams 17%
    Chiefs 15%
    Seahawks 13%
    Bears 13%

Surprised at the WARE love… 2nd string for a reason… This has to put a big chink in KC’s plans… He has good numbers, so maybe, feel those are very misleading garbage yards after the defense on the opposite side in finished. They love running those misdirection college scramble around plays. He isn’t built for that.
    Need to be young, thinner, quicker…

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@BIF said...

But if the pros have any math or money mgmt skills, what pro is gonna want to throw $15K at this top heavy Milly to max enter when only the top 10 of almost 45K entries pays that much back (9th&10th get $15K) and a third of your $100 entry goes to 1st place and Rake

Not sure if this is sarcastic?

1,000,000 > 15,000? 150 entries against 44,000 is much better than 150 entries against 176,000. Especially when a lot of people look to just be throwing 1-4 entries in it. Massive advantage in max entering that thing if you’re pool is on.

The “pro’s” throw 50K+ in entries in daily. What’s throwing 15K at a shot for a million?

• SoreOnSunday

@ssilberman2012 said...

i have too much Diggs this week. He has more targets than Thielen since week 6

If he plays :/

• bjacksonibew

@thehazyone said...

I’m entering 75 lineups in the $10 special – that structure is amazing.

My highest owned by position:

Mahomes 9%
    Goff 8%
    Newton 8%
    Cousins 7%
    Wilson 7%

Ware 33%
    Barkley 29%
    Jones 27%
    Lindsay 21%
    Hyde 20%

Hill 27%
    Jones 27%
    Sanders 21%
    Godwin 19%
    Thielen 17%

Kelce 21%
    Ebron 20%
    LaCosse 15%
    Olsen 11%
    Kittle 9%

Packers 21%
    Rams 17%
    Chiefs 15%
    Seahawks 13%
    Bears 13%

Not a single share of Gurley against that atrocious lions defensive front?

• SoreOnSunday

@squidkill said...

My wife left me too. Right before the holidays. Sucks. I’ll get out of the basement soon. Head up man

Chin up buddy….dfs will never leave its more loyal but still treats you the same as being married some days are good but most are brutal ;)

• Quadhole

@lfn1992 said...

So here’s my nightmare – Ware doesn’t become feature back and enters a weird timeshare with Williams and Williams

In this game, maybe not, and they switch back to OLD school offense… Stop all the misdirection… Possible, and he could go off for a couple hundred. Andy Reid knows it all, but the young leaders on the team dont. So how much can he incorporate so late in the week… Most likely to use him in play action and dump off.
    Think this is a MAhommes game… Just like L.A. and the rest of the league I guess, so much is anchored on injury. LA can’t lose anther receiver, RB, or QB, KC the same, N.O. cant afford to lose QB, like N.E.
    Those 4 teams and maybe Pitt…

• 2021Labs

Bengals fan here, they did some more shuffling on the offensive line, it looks like a total mess. Even worse than normal. Combine that with a QB making his first start, that is definitely not shy about throwing, Im all in on the Denver defense. Really love Lindsay/Den stack.

Whats everyone think about Chris Conley?
    For my main lineup, im waffling between Woods/Hyde and Conley/Woods

• kcroyalty29

Am I absolutely losing it or was Alex Collins placed on IR yesterday?

How in the hell is he active today? Am I living in an alternate twilight universe?

• Supanice

@lfn1992 said...

So here’s my nightmare – Ware doesn’t become feature back and enters a weird timeshare with Williams and Williams

I hope so.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@bjacksonibew said...

Not a single share of Gurley against that atrocious lions defensive front?

those are my top 5 owned at each position – I have 17% Gurley. I think the Rams pass much more then they run. Lions much improved against the run since they added Snacks.

• Jokey401

It’s going to be hard to play Thielen. Diggs knee swoled up overnight. Probabaly won’t play and can’t trust it if he does. This hurts Thielen. Maybe Rudolph is the play.

• Quadhole

@Pandamonious said...

Not sure if this is sarcastic?

1,000,000 > 15,000? 150 entries against 44,000 is much better than 150 entries against 176,000. Especially when a lot of people look to just be throwing 1-4 entries in it. Massive advantage in max entering that thing if you’re pool is on.

The “pro’s” throw 50K+ in entries in daily. What’s throwing 15K at a shot for a million?

And then there is the POOLS of Pro’s that are NOT really out there….
    Without going into one of my full on rants, if there is money involved, there is ALWAYS a line walker corrupt to take his share. Christ, just look at our system… If only 10% of the country was actually looking, reading, studying it, it would all change. People are just way too gullible.

• TeamTarek

guys can u tell me pls some chalk plays tonight? have 0 idea what im doing here but just wanna gamble :D

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@Simplebitz said...

Thielen or Diggs??!?!? Which one will get BB’s attention….

Go with Thielen. Diggs might not play at all today. He’s still listed as questionable, but I highly doubt he’s going to play because he woke up this morning with knee swelling. They have to do additional testing on his knee to see if he can play and it’s truly going to be a game time decision. You don’t want to put diggs in last minute and then have to scramble to edit your lineup if you find out he isn’t.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Quadhole said...

So how much can he incorporate so late in the week… Most likely to use him in play action and dump off.

He’s been with the team 4yrs. Everything that can be, is incorporated already. Fade Ware ok, just don’t fade him because he got the start late in the week.

• superjon

@Jokey401 said...

It’s going to be hard to play Thielen. Diggs knee swoled up overnight. Probabaly won’t play and can’t trust it if he does. This hurts Thielen. Maybe Rudolph is the play.

Or, and hear me out here. just play the Pats D.

• superjon

@Quadhole said...

Surprised at the WARE love… 2nd string for a reason…

I have no Ware, but I don’t think he’s 2nd string because he sucks, but because Hunt was so good.

• bjacksonibew

@thehazyone said...

those are my top 5 owned at each position – I have 17% Gurley. I think the Rams pass much more then they run. Lions much improved against the run since they added Snacks.

I see your point but Detroit’s defense gonna give up by half time when they are down 30 then gurley will be running over the backup line lol

• lfn1992

Why do I get the feeling this is the week Derek Carr pulls a rainbow out of his ass and beats the Chiefs?

• Quadhole

@Hoods From The Wood said...

He’s been with the team 5 yrs. Everything that can be, is incorporated already. Fade Ware ok, just don’t fade him because he got the start late in the week.

I didnt mean him, sorry, I meant the Coach putting in different plays…
    I just dont think Ware can be HUNT in those same plays they run for Hunt…

I would think they take advantage of each players gifts.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@bjacksonibew said...

I see your point but Detroit’s defense gonna give up by half time when they are down 30 then gurley will be running over the backup line lol

You mean Malcolm Brown right?

• mike42

Nuk 10 plus tgt blowup game

A few key D guys out for Den. Helps case for high scoring game.

• 33BeRad

@lfn1992 said...

Why do I get the feeling this is the week Derek Carr pulls a rainbow out of his ass and beats the Chiefs?

It’s just gas, it’ll pass soon.

• bjacksonibew

@thehazyone said...

You mean Malcolm Brown right?

Idk man look what they did to SF and AZ they were up by alot, n Gurley still gettin the ball

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.