1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( -2.5 ) at Atlanta ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -15.5 ) at Oakland ( 15.5 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at New England ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 46
    8:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 3.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) —- T: 52.5

Monday, 12/3
    8:15 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

I’m glad I didn’t go heavy Ware. He’ll prob still put up 12-14 DK points, but I dodnt go scrambling for a cheap guy that’s 60% owned. I have a good amount of Corey Davis though.

Who’s your Captain tonight?

• KindGuy

2nd half about to start in Oakland. Hope we get some fireworks.

• JayB82

Such Bs chasing the cash line with Mahomes Hill and Corey Davis, Hill and Davis both been trash

• KindGuy

Russell Wilson stat line right now is so ridiculous. 4-6 for 103 yards and 3 TDs.

• Supershorty

I had 140pts going into game with Mahomes, Hill, Ware and KC def, I need this second half!

• GTRandy27

@ASitar said...

I’m glad I didn’t go heavy Ware. He’ll prob still put up 12-14 DK points, but I dodnt go scrambling for a cheap guy that’s 60% owned. I have a good amount of Corey Davis though.

Fades like these are definitely worth it IF those guys do not perform, BUT if Ware falls into 16-20FPS+ which is still possible it kills all of your lineups. I’m no expert but I don’t recommend full fades of these types of plays

• sox9

@ASitar said...

Corey Davis on a team w/a quality QB would be scary. The guy is good. He is the prototype of an NFL Wr.

• Kamais_Ookin

Chiefs defense getting shredded. Scorefest inc.

• KindGuy

Chiefs defense is abysmal. Nobody can tackle.

• JayB82

He needs to go off since he’s good titans r trash getting smoked by the jets at home

• JayB82

Good I want Oakland to make this game a track meet

• KindGuy

Wow, Ateman almost with a huge TD

• Kamais_Ookin

tremendous ateman talent and catch but out of bounds.

• BBWC_10

I went with Ty Montgomery instead of Ware for 400 less. He got me 10.5pts. If Golladay hit value I’d would of had a shot.

• sox9

Why doesn’t Richard get more play? I’d like to play him in fantasy but Gruden is obsessed w/”(player-popup #doug-martin)Doug Martin”:/players/doug-martin-13565. OAK should be looking to the future after giving up Mack and Cooper. Richard is the future at RB

• GTRandy27

@ContrarianThinker said...

Wow, Ateman almost with a huge TD

If he held that TD I might have had another sweat like last week in the works lmao

• depalma13

An Ateman TD would have been huge.

• JayB82

Screen pass to Hill for 70 yard Td cmon chiefs

• kia12345678

RG Overall Ranking

@GTRandy27 said...

If he held that TD I might have had another sweat like last week in the works lmao

That would have been huge for me

• GTRandy27

@sox9 said...

Why doesn’t Richard get more play? I’d like to play him in fantasy but Gruden is obsessed w/”(player-popup #doug-martin)Doug Martin”:/players/doug-martin-13565. OAK should be looking to the future after giving up Mack and Cooper. Richard is the future at RB

Gruden remain old school, I wouldn’t be surprised if he signs Le’Veon and gives him the ball 40 times a game

• squidkill

@BBWC_10 said...

I went with Ty Montgomery instead of Ware for 400 less. He got me 10.5pts. If Golladay hit value I’d would of had a shot.

That was an awful pivot and u shouldn’t play dfs. Get outta here

• Spartaca

I know most people hate them for DFS but I like kickers would be better than having idiots with 0’s playing full games. Back in the day in year long leagues at work my kickers seemed to always come through with a 50 yarder.

• GTRandy27

Here comes ware…

• KindGuy

PHEW

Whitehead deflects the pass but Tyreek somehows catches it for his first reception of the evening!

• depalma13

Santa Claus, Big Foot and Spencer Ware. Which one really exists?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).