1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( -2.5 ) at Atlanta ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -15.5 ) at Oakland ( 15.5 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at New England ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 46
    8:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 3.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) —- T: 52.5

Monday, 12/3
    8:15 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• GTRandy27

@zpa1989 said...

heavy on many of the correct plays : c mac lindsay (a little cohen) humphries/godwin, beckham, woods, stills, houston defense jared cook just scored who i had, and i am still loosing big time because i was so wrong at quarterback. man oh man does that suck! being right so many place but being wrong just enough to loose everything.

josh allen is complete trash idc who says otherwise he only runs because he can’t throw! 135 yards on 9 carries? please!

allen ran 4.75…“running qb” my ass, dude is trash and slow AF and only runs because thats all he can do.

regardless if hes trash or not i wish had him and zay jones in my GPP core lol

• sox9

OAK needs to be starting Richard @ RB

• depalma13

@zpa1989 said...

heavy on many of the correct plays : c mac lindsay (a little cohen) humphries/godwin, beckham, woods, stills, houston defense jared cook just scored who i had, and i am still loosing big time because i was so wrong at quarterback. man oh man does that suck! being right so many place but being wrong just enough to loose everything.

josh allen is complete trash idc who says otherwise he only runs because he can’t throw! 135 yards on 9 carries? please!

allen ran 4.75…“running qb” my ass, dude is trash and slow AF and only runs because thats all he can do.

That you Jalen?

• P0key

@JayB82 said...

Such Bs chasing the cash line with Mahomes Hill and Corey Davis, Hill and Davis both been trash

good thing about hill is he can break one on any play at least

• GTRandy27

the refs are blatantly trying to keep this vikes/pats game under lol so many holding penalties

• Kamais_Ookin

chiefs 3 and out maaaan

• JayB82

Hill is killing me and where is Davis I would think they would get him the ball trailing the jets

• KindGuy

Tyreek Hill can’t catch!

• bigwillie20

Hill is killing me today. Thought by this time he would have already been in the EZ twice

• JayB82

Hills costing me big Davis not helping either. Hopefully Okland scores and makes this a track meet

• Kamais_Ookin

Jeez can you please play some defense and not let raiders kill clock?

• Kamais_Ookin

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Jeez can you please play some defense and not let raiders kill clock?

I’m heard!!

• GTRandy27

raiders doing raider things

• depalma13

Come on Hill!

• BIF

Tyreke not catching anything today

• bigwillie20

Near miss for Hill again….christ

• KindGuy

Okay let’s go Mahomes!

• KindGuy

ARE YOU KIDDING ME TYREEK!

• Kamais_Ookin

Hill was a hair away from 1000 yard td

• BIF

@sox9 said...

OAK needs to be starting Richard @ RB

So he can fumble more regularly ?

Too small to be a 3-down RB

• yisman

checking my Thu-Mon lineup. Tevin Coleman and Julio combined for 5.9 points. At least I didn’t use them today.

have no Ware there because no late swap and the news wasn’t out yet.

• sox9

Kelce has caught all 9 targets for 112 yards and 2 TDs

• zpa1989

@depalma13 said...

That you Jalen?

hahaha na i just don’t know why you’d click that button. division road start in miami how is that a smash spot for allen? he didn’t even really have a good game, just a good game for fantasy purposes. just annoying when a qb that runs a 4.75 (and looks slower on the field when he runs) ran for 135 yards on 9 carries and becomes the nut play. was xavien howard on zay jones? i hardly ever play number 1 WR’s against the dolphins. pretty sure jones is their 1 i would think he would’ve seen the most of howard right? howard has been excellent this season and zay jones is garbage. didn’t seem like a good matchup to me.

• Kamais_Ookin

Mahommes whiffing bombs left and right

• depalma13

I just made some cash. Yeah!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).