1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) at Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( -2.5 ) at Atlanta ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -15.5 ) at Oakland ( 15.5 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at New England ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 46
    8:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 3.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) —- T: 52.5

Monday, 12/3
    8:15 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kamais_Ookin

I got too cute with antonio gate and ekeler. Also burgers pts too low.

• yisman

@SoreOnSunday said...

Ive never felt more confident in a post in my life…even if its ppr ekeler wont reach 15

Nice call.

• odanny

Justin Jackson was beasting.

• KindGuy

I hate NFL refs with a passion.

• KindGuy

Do you guys think the Chargers kicker would have missed the field goal even if PIT special teams didn’t jump off sides? My guess is yes.

• KindGuy

Chose Steelers in DK NFL Pick’em. Saying I’m on tilt would be an understatement.

Congrats to everyone who won!

• yisman

@ContrarianThinker said...

Do you guys think the Chargers kicker would have missed the field goal even if PIT special teams didn’t jump off sides? My guess is yes.

yes, the first one, element. they didn’t affect it

hard to say about the second given they were so far offsides

• KindGuy

@yisman said...

yes, the first one, element. they didn’t affect it

hard to say about the second given they were so far offsides

Yea, I just meant the first one. The last two were so obvious it was hilarious. Did they think the refs wouldn’t notice? It was funny seeing the Chargers just get closer and closer. 39—>34—->29. Lol.

• KindGuy

7 way tie for first in DK pick’em. Looks like “jackl43” picked the Steelers as he was a perfect 14/14 heading into tonight’s game. I have 1100 points so picking correctly tomorrow doesn’t change my winnings as 1100-1200 splits the $4,000 pot. Sucks.

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Put down $30 and won back $60. Came in 74th on that WFFC thing, but didn’t get a seat as expected. I did get a seat for the fan championship portion though earlier on in the season.

• BIF

Chose Steelers in DK NFL Pick’em. Saying I’m on tilt would be an understatement.

Congrats to everyone who won!

Unless you go perfect or have only one loss you will win $1.78 or less

You are stressing way too much over pennies

• KindGuy

@BIF said...

Unless you go perfect or have only one loss you will win $1.78 or less

You are stressing way too much over pennies

True but there are some exceptions. A few weeks ago, I thought I’d win only like 25 cents but I won like $3 instead. Not much but better than I expected. It’s all about how the big favorites perform. This week, with JAX, DAL, NYG, ARI all pulling off upsets, there will be lower scores. I picked two underdogs from that group so I have some hope haha. It’s free money!

• Messiah717

True but there are some exceptions. A few weeks ago, I thought I’d win only like 25 cents but I won like $3 instead. Not much but better than I expected. It’s all about how the big favorites perform. This week, with JAX, DAL, NYG, ARI all pulling off upsets, there will be lower scores. I picked two underdogs from that group so I have some hope haha. It’s free money!

Good for you but you’re going on and on way too much about something most here aren’t interested in.

• KindGuy

@Messiah717 said...

Good for you but you’re going on and on way too much about something most here aren’t interested in.

Fair enough. I only made a few posts about it but yea, I was on tilt. It is from DK though so atleast it’s not totally off-topic.

• Desiderio3

Did everyone enjoy wares 12 points today ?????

• bluehaze013

@bluehaze013 said...

I’m like 60 pts out from 1st place who played all the early games and have Ben and Conner coming up, sweating. I can switch to Rivers and Keenan but it seems like Ben and Conner have the higher upside. 60 pts is a lot from 2 players though lol damn..owell

Oh man.. If only I would have switched them.. lol Was so excited when Conner got all those points early thought I had it. Oh well was fun!

• miggs6876

@Desiderio3 said...

I did. He helped me enough to pay up for Gurley. .

• Kamais_Ookin

@Desiderio3 said...

In future weeks he’ll be half those pts since it’s confirmed RBBC + shit mu’s. This was as good as it’s going to get. However, I did enjoy his 12pts it was much better than almost all the expensive wr’s today and close to the same as aaron jones.

• miggs6876

@Kamais_Ookin said...

In future weeks he’ll be half those pts since it’s confirmed RBBC + shit mu’s. This was as good as it’s going to get. However, I did enjoy his 12pts it was much better than almost all the expensive wr’s today and close to the same as aaron jones.

Well said.

• whothis

He did better than Ty and Julio.

• Brandon6385

Sitting in 4th on the Sunday-Monday Slate… 0 players left, hope the game is low scoring, and I can keep a top 10 finish….

• parrothead112

Which defense tonight? Are the Eagles still a mess?

• smokeyca14

Whats the o/u on flags thrown tonight?

Think its a low scoring game because of it?
    Use both defenses in showdown tonight?

• BIF

@smokeyca14 said...

Whats the o/u on flags thrown tonight?

Think its a low scoring game because of it?
    Use both defenses in showdown tonight?

Flags in this 2018 version of the NFL usually mean higher scoring games as they are significantly more personal fouls with most of those being on defensive players for head shots or hitting a defensless receiver so they extend drives and give 1st downs.

• jsteele1020

I got violated yesterday need a bounce back tonight. Carson for CPT!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).