1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1 ) at Pittsburgh ( 1 ) —- T: 40
    1:00 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4.5 ) at Baltimore ( -4.5 ) —- T: 46
    4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -4 ) at Arizona ( 4 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 10 ) at Kansas City ( -10 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:25 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: 38.5
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Houston ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 12/2
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Seattle ( -3 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ghost3490

@lemay88 said...

I am playing Dalton regardless. I am debating between DaVante Parker and Tyler Boyd, any help?

The Jets have allowed more FP to perimeter receivers. If Boyd stays in slot he will see a lot of Brian Poole. So I’m thinking he is a better GPP play than a Cash play if going that route. I also always suffice that I am not an expert and a low level player. This is based on my own amateur research. So take it for what it’s worth. 😎

• whodat2

Best Defense on the slate? (price doesn’t matter)

• devouredbychaos

Anyone stacking Kirk with Kyler? I’m liking the Kyler play but not sure if I want to go with Kirk or go with a naked Kyler instead

• squidkill

@lemay88 said...

Congratulations, your reply was absolutely pointless!

• squidkill

@whodat2 said...

Balt

• NDNole

@squidkill said...

Balt

Shut up. We are not supposed to agree.

• Dunzor

@whodat2 said...

Carolina

• squidkill

Weather is tilting DFS community today. People are bloodied

• JH822547

I’m not seeing much hype for Alshon Jeffrey, he’s the main WR in a team against the Dolphins. I know coming off an injury but Wentz will surely want to feed him.

• monarch

Receiver is so tough…having to weed out the options with guys like Kupp, Woods, Kirk, Chark, Dede, Parker, Boyd.

TB ultimate funnel. Such a great spot for Chark but it doesn’t feel right. Parker feels like a trap as well but I’ll probably still go to those guys.

• zpa1989

anyone like woods or cooks today on the rams? who will see the most of pat peterson?

• mlrfo4

@JH822547 said...

I’m not seeing much hype for Alshon Jeffrey, he’s the main WR in a team against the Dolphins. I know coming off an injury but Wentz will surely want to feed him.

$5100 on DK……..very enticing

• BeerFinanceGuy

@zpa1989 said...

anyone like woods or cooks today on the rams? who will see the most of pat peterson?

Cooks being shadowed

• homers1226

@whodat2 said...

jax

winston will get yards but will turn ball over at least 3 times

• monarch

@zpa1989 said...

I like Woods. Does PP shadow these days? I read that Arizona blitzes a lot which usually means the CB are more stationary.

• superjon

@zpa1989 said...

Yep, like them both.

Got a mixture of Woods, Cooks or Higbee in all of my Goff lineups.

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

$2 Happy-er Meal GPP for Sunday slate is up

NFL Sun 12PM CST – $2 entry
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/81896289

We still need 19 more people. Can’t believe the Happy-er Meal might not fill on Turkey Day weekened???
    ~

• Logan7777

@squidkill said...

Weather is tilting DFS community today. People are bloodied

Are you and keephus talking this morning?

• kdsdawg

is this the week Fitz wins somebody a million?

• zpa1989

does edmonds muddy the waters in the cards backfield? ppl still rolling drake out there? i kind of like him before, stacked with murray.

• zpa1989

@kdsdawg said...

is this the week Fitz wins somebody a million?

eagles defense looks like it has improved drastically in recent weeks. i would say no, he doesn’t. i just don’t see how this is the spot but you never know, he will deff be throwing it all game

• PaperStacking92

Browns defense at 2.6k on dk is interesting

• ryan7962

Everyone fading Sheppard and Adam’s since weather will be bad?

• squidkill

@Logan7777 said...

Are you and keephus talking this morning?

I’m down, but I think it’s Canadian thanksgiving or something.

• Supanice

Going to be so pissed if Ertz plays. Would ruin most of my Sanders goedert lineups plus you have to late swap goedert.

I have never been this confident in my lineups.

I have convinced myself that a Goff double stack or Ravens D are the keys to the slate.

Wish I had a better handle on what the Cards will do. What will the RB snap share be, is Murray actually hurt, and will Ramsey shadow Kirk? Maybe the corpse of Fitz vultures a TD.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.