1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1 ) at Pittsburgh ( 1 ) —- T: 40
    1:00 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4.5 ) at Baltimore ( -4.5 ) —- T: 46
    4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -4 ) at Arizona ( 4 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 10 ) at Kansas City ( -10 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:25 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: 38.5
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Houston ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 12/2
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Seattle ( -3 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Jpitten

Headed to work but a few quick plays I really like – darnold/d. Thomas, ekeler, saquon

• keephustlincuz

@deeebo said...

Yo guys sorry just getting on the forum this week. dont have much time but my lineup right now includes jacobs, dalvin cook, and and sanders as my 3 rbs. wrs are adams chark and boyd. te is kelce. baltimore d. im paying down to dalton for qb. is this ok for cash?

good luck this week deeebo.

• JH822547

DraftKings analyst (Geoff ?) just said he doesn’t expect Ertz to play much, possibly only in an emergency.

It’s just some guy but that’s what he said.

• homers1226

@synth said...

Can anyone help me out with how to deposit on yahoo without using paypal? The “add funds” option only brings up linking a paypal account but I want to use a card.

i wouldnt give them my card # id use paypal

• homers1226

been using for long time never no problems

• queensfinest

bell or barkley? moore or chark?

• lfn1992

Lock and load Ravens D

Question is which LU to go heaviest on? My Foles stack, my Wentz stack, my Lamar stack, or my Aaron stack?

Wondering if the Aaron one might be the lowest-owned as people get scared by the “weather”

• zpa1989

who’s the best bengals WR to play? boyd is probably the best but i’m considering tate in GPP

• Steverino01

Many of you are way more confident in Goff than I am and I’m a Rams fan. Hard for me to go with someone who hasn’t thrown a TD the last 3 weeks.

Was planning on going Dalton/Boyd until I saw the weather. Shepard in NY also has the bad stuff. Just going to leave that lineup in the big $3 GPP (dk) to see how it does. Building a new one for the Milly with the weather in mind.

• Bkbrlr

Price a non issue, a Jones or eckler?

• tristanwolf

@JH822547 said...

DraftKings analyst (Geoff ?) just said he doesn’t expect Ertz to play much, possibly only in an emergency.

It’s just some guy but that’s what he said.

meh he looked spry in warmups. and backup safety for miami. i wouldn’t go 100% but i’m staying on a few shares.

• S7ubs

@Steverino01 said...

Many of you are way more confident in Goff than I am and I’m a Rams fan. Hard for me to go with someone who hasn’t thrown a TD the last 3 weeks.

Was planning on going Dalton/Boyd until I saw the weather. Shepard in NY also has the bad stuff. Just going to leave that lineup in the big $3 GPP (dk) to see how it does. Building a new one for the Milly with the weather in mind.

I’m hesitant on Goff as well. Isn’t he dog crap on the road? I have some shares because it looks juicy but I have my concerns

• ifthethunder

@Supanice said...

After the beat down that some might call a literal hate crime that I put on you guys on Thanksgiving, can you blame them?

Contest selection is key!

We just need 6 more contestants, but there’s only 34 minutes left.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/81896289
    ~

• jgchinz

Liking Mike Williams to find the end zone today. Hasn’t been mentioned.

• mlrfo4

@mbunner23 said...

Using red rifle in cash. Pray for me

I think a lot of us are

• homers1226

@mlrfo4 said...

I think a lot of us are

good luck lol

• Skee

Philly said they want their rookie Acega-Whiteside to finally get in on the action. You’d think MIA would be a good spot. Might be worth a low owned shot.

Is there a Godwin/Evans consensus? I have Godwin so far mostly just because I could, and wouldn’t their new #1 get Evans more often while Godwin gets the guy who was initally farther down the depth chart?

• synth

@homers1226 said...

i wouldnt give them my card # id use paypal

Appreciate it

• zpa1989

@mlrfo4 said...

I think a lot of us are

not in GPP too? just so cheap, and he could easily throw 3 TD’s in this matchup playing with a chip on his shoulder i would imagine after being benched

• homers1226

@Skee said...

Philly said they want their rookie Acega-Whiteside to finally get in on the action. You’d think MIA would be a good spot. Might be worth a low owned shot.

Is there a Godwin/Evans consensus? I have Godwin so far mostly just because I could, and wouldn’t their new #1 get Evans more often while Godwin gets the guy who was initally farther down the depth chart?

that could be a play

but the balt d has kept me any 49ers

hope it dont burn me

opps wrong game

oh well

• superjon

@Steverino01 said...

Ravens, Bears and Steelers

Today it’s the Cardinals.

Now if he busts today, then you can probably cross him off for the last few weeks.

• biga0787

Barkley/hill or cmc/agholor? With ertz in Im not a fan as much of agholor

• ifthethunder

@zpa1989 said...

not in GPP too? just so cheap, and he could easily throw 3 TD’s in this matchup playing with a chip on his shoulder i would imagine after being benched

I believe I’ve read on here that you should always enter your cash lineup in your GPPs, too. Lest you suffer pains of ragret.
    ~

• Stashu

@mlrfo4 said...

I think a lot of us are

I have a few with Dalton/Boyd

• zpa1989

plus does peterson scare anyone off woods? last year he went 6 for 89 and a TD without kupp with peterson playing

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.