1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1 ) at Pittsburgh ( 1 ) —- T: 40
    1:00 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4.5 ) at Baltimore ( -4.5 ) —- T: 46
    4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -4 ) at Arizona ( 4 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 10 ) at Kansas City ( -10 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:25 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: 38.5
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Houston ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 12/2
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Seattle ( -3 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• carney259

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@biga0787 said...

It sure on forum rules, awesomo podcast was taking about you this morning. Said they would like to have you on the show. Just FYI

Thanks, man. I checked out the podcast. I thought I was handling it reasonably well until I relived it listened to these guys breaking it down and talking about how they might have to do the podcast interview from my memorial service.

• BIF

@carney259 said...

Thanks, man. I checked out the podcast. I thought I was handling it reasonably well until I relived it listened to these guys breaking it down and talking about how they might have to do the podcast interview from my memorial service.

😂😂

Yah I had a feeling the next day was going to be worse than last night on you as yesterday you still had a nice green screen to look at with a few 5-figure wins but now today is about the “if only” thoughts. Stay strong and congrats again 👍

• joephoto

Had a nice 1st place lineup on FD.
    Almost moved off of D. Parker, thankfully not. Made all the difference.

• Stashu

carney259, you’re a popular guy! I was listening to the RotoGrinders show on Sirius a little while ago, and they were talking about you and what happened…

• joephoto

@bigez952 said...

That’s why I don’t play the Milly Maker since all of the money goes to 1st place. 1 or 2 points shouldn’t be a $960,000 difference but having that contest be a lottery is the only way to pay out 1 million to first. It is near impossible to be profitable long term in that contest without a top 10 finish which isn’t easy with 150,000 entries every week.

Agree. Ridiculous pay structure.
    Especially for single lineup guys like me.

• 33BeRad

@carney259 said...

Thanks man. Yeah, part of me feels like a jerk complaining about a $40k payday! Haha.

But yeah, it’s the kind of thing where it’s hard to say, oh well, I’ll go get ‘em next week

With a finish like that you have the right to complain. Total fluke of a play. Congrats though

• yisman

tough loss, carney

TD Hunt concludes today. I’m going to end up 1 team short. I put a lot of Denver in my lineups yesterday but somehow forgot Sutton. Only DEN TDs during the promo were Fumagalli, Janivich and Sutton

• Brandon6385

27 Points for Chris Carson to make the playoffs in season long…… #NOCHANCE

• 49noobers

@Brandon6385 said...

I benched Carson this week and played Sanders from my bench. Looks like i will make it in last playoff spot with 1 point of advantage in “total points for” over league commissioner. It is 250$ buy in work league, so payout for top-3 spot in huge.

• joephoto

@yisman said...

TD Hunt concludes today. I’m going to end up 1 team short. I put a lot of Denver in my lineups yesterday b

Had Sutton but I’m one short also. Played 8 Oakland guys, but the sole Oakland TD scorer yesterday wasn’t even listed in Lineup HQ. 31 of 32 here.
    Derek Carrier ?

• Dunzor

Anybody playing showdown tonight? I’m thinking Russ & Sea pass catchers, run it back with cook and your favorite value plays

• SlackerAtDFS

@Dunzor said...

Anybody playing showdown tonight? I’m thinking Russ & Sea pass catchers, run it back with cook and your favorite value plays

Yeah, was thinking something similar, but feel like you have to get Cousins in there somehow, maybe naked Russ and hope he runs one or two in.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Dunzor said...

I’m giving it a shot. Leaving a lot on the table and playing Vikings DST against my Seattle stacks. I couldn’t belive it when I saw the guy who won the NO-ATL Showdown was alone with Ryan (CPT)-Ridley-Gage, NO DST, Lutz and Kamara.

You’re basically hoping that your DST and K make your team take a lead early, so you stack them with the top RB, and then you stack the opposing QB with his top two WRs knowing he’ll throw a lot. An interception is fine as you have the opposing DST anyway. A TD will drop your DST a little, but will upgrade your QB and WR if it’s one you have. A TD by the leading team’s RB is also fine as you have him too.

I thought it was interesting that no one else tried it out of 150K entrants.

• keephustlincuz

@Dunzor said...

How do you feel about gordon?

• homers1226

hopefuly he draws rhodes

dk metcalf for cap ?

but i have swoopes for 400 lol

• keephustlincuz

Did we get a deeebo update?

• homers1226

didnt think lockett was a go

looks like hes playing

• coachspitz

null

• coachspitz

@Jpopp221 said...

Blind

I think lockett smashes tonight. just a hunch

• coachspitz

@Jpopp221 said...

Came in 16th in the $27 100K Blind side, for $275 my one switch last minute from Parker/ J Williams to Fournette/Tate cost me $3100 :(

can i ask – did you get this lineup from an optimizer somewhere or something?

i noticed 10 different people had this same exact lineup and finished tied for 16th. The winner was also split 7 ways in a slightly different dupe lineup – with that very parker/williams switch. This seems very unlikely in a single entry contest to happen by chance.

• marker0357

@yisman said...

tough loss, carney

TD Hunt concludes today. I’m going to end up 1 team short. I put a lot of Denver in my lineups yesterday but somehow forgot Sutton. Only DEN TDs during the promo were Fumagalli, Janivich and Sutton

same BS here

• squidkill

@keephustlincuz said...

Did we get a deeebo update?

His team lost to the dolphins? Work league might not have been good. Or still pending with Cook tonight.

• BIF

@yisman said...

tough loss, carney

You’ve mentioned this promo a couple of times now and I don’t see how it is even reasonably attractive or worth anyone’s interest.

If you actually hit all 32 teams, you will have collected 1682 crowns which is barely enough to buy a $3 ticket !

I don’t think it is worth playing hard-earned money on guys from crap teams in the hope they score just to win a $3 ticket.

• BIF

@Brandon6385 said...

I hope you miss the playoffs as I faded him tonight – sorry…..

• BIF

@49noobers said...

I benched Carson this week and played Sanders from my bench. Looks like i will make it in last playoff spot with 1 point of advantage in “total points for” over league commissioner. It is 250$ buy in work league, so payout for top-3 spot in huge.

I’m in a $500 entry league and each week $25 of that goes to H2H games ($325 for the season) and the remaining $175 goes to Playoffs.

I’m about to wrap up a 11-2 season tonight unless Metcalf smashes for my opponent so I will have gotten $550 back and a bye to the semis 👍

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).