1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1 ) at Pittsburgh ( 1 ) —- T: 40
    1:00 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4.5 ) at Baltimore ( -4.5 ) —- T: 46
    4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -4 ) at Arizona ( 4 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 10 ) at Kansas City ( -10 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:25 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: 38.5
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Houston ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 12/2
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Seattle ( -3 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BIF

@Dunzor said...

Anybody playing showdown tonight? I’m thinking Russ & Sea pass catchers, run it back with cook and your favorite value plays

Sounds like 95,000 other lineups….😂

Winning lineups is probably David Moore Captain with 2 kickers, 2 DST and Russ

• Dr_Gonzo

@BIF said...

Sounds like 95,000 other lineups….😂

Winning lineups is probably David Moore Captain with 2 kickers, 2 DST and Russ

I captained Hollister in quite a few, hoping he’s the guy tonight

• BIF

@BIF said...

I hope you miss the playoffs as I faded him tonight – sorry…..

Sorry – I think I just gave Carson a concussion; his head hit the turf pretty hard, he may be done for tonight

• yisman

Carson immediately hurt.

• Skee

matched an identical lineup trying to H2H. another inch closer to DK for these showdowns

• homers1226

dam ham

• DC2380

there goes my money…no cooks at CPT

• superjon

Vikings at the goal line and Cook wasn’t vultured.

It’s a Christmas miracle

• yisman

Carson cleared to play, but Seahawks still claiming he’s questionable, and Penny is in there

• superjon

Carson back

• marker0357

Here comes Hollister

• ifthethunder

Welp. Here we are.

Chris “the concussion” Carson has a TD. Of course everyone else on the planet has him too, so anyways…congrats to the Carson family.
    ~

• superjon

Carson TD

• squidkill

Love the “there goes my money”. “No cook no cash”. “Ham is the slate breaker”. “ no ham no bacon”. Carson dead.

This forum is gold. Bunch of scratch ticket dreams and sex changes in here.

• ifthethunder

@squidkill said...

I don’t believe in discrimination, Mister Squid. But you can dump on the scratch ticket people, I guess.
    ~

• Danielv22

Of course Metcalf falls down at the 1 when I roster him and Russ, giving the easy td to Carson. 16 pt swing.

• marker0357

fast-moving game it seems

• marker0357

not good

• JH822547

Pretty sure the Minneapolis miracle did go the Vikings way.

• BIF

@JH822547 said...

Pretty sure the Minneapolis miracle did go the Vikings way.

Ha ha yah – he was making a good point about the Vikings past history and he could have said Vikes are 0-4 in Super Bowls, the missed FG in NFC Championship when they were 15-1 or literally any important game they’ve ever played in but NOT that game 😂😂

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

I’m giving it a shot. Leaving a lot on the table and playing Vikings DST against my Seattle stacks. I couldn’t belive it when I saw the guy who won the NO-ATL Showdown was alone with Ryan (CPT)-Ridley-Gage, NO DST, Lutz and Kamara.

You’re basically hoping that your DST and K make your team take a lead early, so you stack them with the top RB, and then you stack the opposing QB with his top two WRs knowing he’ll throw a lot. An interception is fine as you have the opposing DST anyway. A TD will drop your DST a little, but will upgrade your QB and WR if it’s one you have. A TD by the leading team’s RB is also fine as you have him too.

I thought it was interesting that no one else tried it out of 150K entrants.

It’s working so far! I need a Cook TD or Bailey FG on that drive to be loaded with potential!

• ifthethunder

Vikings DST, he chagrinned,
    ~

• oaktwnraidr

Can anybody tell me what a score of 200 would be winning in the sun-mon slate on DK I don’t see a link for any of those tournaments

• JH822547

21st out of 2182 entries in the $8 – $50

• Cocomilk

@squidkill said...

Love the “there goes my money”. “No cook no cash”. “Ham is the slate breaker”. “ no ham no bacon”. Carson dead.

whining about the whiners

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.