4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 1.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Denver ( 13 ) at Kansas City ( -13 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, December 7th
    5:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Baltimore ( -7 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• lukemiller42

The pricing on mattison every week has been the most bizarre thing on draftkings

• Getty33

@lukemiller42 said...

The pricing on mattison every week has been the most bizarre thing on draftkings

9th highest salary RB @$6900 for a guy with 5 carries for 16 yards over his last 3 games.

• xaab

@Getty33 said...

9th highest salary RB @$6900 for a guy with 5 carries for 16 yards over his last 3 games.

Alvin Kamara is only 100 more lol.

• 808state

Matt Ryan-Julio-Thomas appears to be the popular stack this week assuming Julio plays

• superjon

Going right back to the Indy RBs against Houston. Will probably just play more of whoever is least popular.

FD pricing isn’t out yet. Curious to see how much they raise Henry’s price after his game yesterday and what Robinson just did to the Browns.

• dcheco

Rodgers are $6800 seems too good to be true right?

• bigwillie20

Had 0 Henry this week so I suppose this is the week I will go heavy on him as he finishes with 18 carries for 38 yards and 0 TD

• ifthethunder

So DK has a Monday-Tuesday slate. Fill it up with Seahawks and Eagles, put in one min-priced guy from Steelers-Ravens, and guess the Tuesday game doesn’t play?

OR: Game does play and plan for a Steelers blowout?

https://www.si.com/nfl/ravens/news/ravens-covid113020
    ~

• biga0787

Wonder why fd hasn’t put out main slate yet?

• 808state

@dcheco said...

Rodgers are $6800 seems too good to be true right?

it’s a nice price, but it feels like we’re due for a Jones eruption game.

• zeeshan2

@808state said...

it’s a nice price, but it feels like we’re due for a Jones eruption game.

you mean jamaal williams?

• factorial89

rb j.robinson of jax. just produces every week a nice value pick this week is wr. deebo samuels of the 49rs

• bigez952

@lukemiller42 said...

It makes sense to be proactive on a guy like Mattison as if Cook is ruled out late in the week due to something random like Covid, Mattison would immediately step into a huge role and it would be dumb if he was min priced. Obviously he is not playable with Cook active.

• zeeshan2

I am mostly saying this in jest but TY always destroys the Texans

• bazerko

I would caution playing Henry this week. The Colts had big injuries on their D-line and also it was a pace up spot for the Titans, which might explain how come he went off this week.

• Ndepompei

@bazerko said...

I would caution playing Henry this week. The Colts had big injuries on their D-line and also it was a pace up spot for the Titans, which might explain how come he went off this week.

Have you watched the Browns defense at all?

• bazerko

You mean the same Browns defense that has only allowed two 100 yard rushing games this season and are also top 10 in the league in rush yards allowed per game? Nah, never heard of them.

• superjon

@bazerko said...

The only reason to fade/go under on guys like Henry and Cook is their price. They are, for the most part, match up proof.

• bazerko

I could see FD upping Henry’s price to 9K this week and lowering Dalvin Cook to 10K. At 9k, I think he can be faded, he would have to score 25 points or more to really hurt me. Plus Myles Garrett is back this week, which is a boost for the Cleveland defense.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@bazerko said...

You mean the same Browns defense that has only allowed two 100 yard rushing games this season and are also top 10 in the league in rush yards allowed per game? Nah, never heard of them.

These are super misleading stats. Almost pointless.

They’re a middle of the road 15th in DVOA against the run, and that was before Robinson carved them up.

Take a look deeper:

Week 1 : Baltimore: 3 headed monster sharing carries. No one is getting to 100.
    Week 2 : Cincy: They couldn’t run for weeks. O-line is awful.
    Week 3 : Washington : Fell behind early, spent all day throwing. Only ran the ball 17 times.
    Week 4 : Cowboys were behind early, ended up throwing 58 times. Only ran 18 times.
    Week 5 : Indy. 3 headed monster.
    Week 6 : Pit: Conner 20 carries 101 yards.
    Week 7: Cincy, again.
    WeeK 8: Jacob’s 31 carries, 129 yards.
    Week 9 : Bye.
    Week 10 : Duke Johnson. C’mon.
    Week 11 : Philly. C’mon. Dumpster fire team.
    Week 12 : Jax: Robinson, 22 carries, 128 yards.

So, 3 100 yard rushers. All RB’s that are perceived bell cows, that got 20 carries, put up numbers.

• realphipps

The efficiency of the Browns run defense relies, at least partially, in the health of Denzel Ward.

In this new Joe Woods scheme, they clearly are more comfortable committing safety play to the run when Ward is healthy. When Denzel is out, they put a lot more emphasis on bracketing corner help.

This isn’t an elite run defense by any stretch, but when healthy I think they’re above average. Woods is comfortable with Ward and slot corner Kevin Johnson working in isolation, giving the system flexibility to focus on the run game.

If they ever get Greedy Williams back to play LCB, their run defense (and grades) will improve dramatically.

• bazerko

The game in week 8 was the infamous rain game versus Oakland where both teams pretty much ran the whole game, which would explain Jacobs’ 31 carries.

FD hasn’t put out pricing yet, but I would guess they raise his price to around 9k. I think that the Cleveland has the ability to hold him to under 20 FD points. Again, him to really do damage in Week 13, he’d have to put up 25 FD points.

• infantryboys

@ifthethunder said...

So DK has a Monday-Tuesday slate. Fill it up with Seahawks and Eagles, put in one min-priced guy from Steelers-Ravens, and guess the Tuesday game doesn’t play?

OR: Game does play and plan for a Steelers blowout?

https://www.si.com/nfl/ravens/news/ravens-covid113020
    ~

If the Ravens game doesn’t play, the slate will be canceled.

• ifthethunder

@infantryboys said...

If the Ravens game doesn’t play, the slate will be canceled.

OK thank you. I played a CBB slate last night and lost 3 players to a late COVID cancellation.

But I guess all the games were the same day. (Or else there were enough left so it could still be called a Classic slate?) Anyways, they didn’t cancel it.
    ~

• Ndepompei

@bazerko said...

Yeah those numbers have a lot to do with the schedule they’ve played so far. I’m a huge Browns fan and have watched every play their run D shouldn’t be a reason to fade Henry I think it’s still a plus matchup for him

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).