4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 1.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Denver ( 13 ) at Kansas City ( -13 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, December 7th
    5:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Baltimore ( -7 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Ricolasvegas

@33BeRad said...

Bears players and “lock” are not a thing. HAHA! Have you seen their offense? Yes, he can have a ceiling game but is by no means a lock to get there.

Monty has one good game lol…. has 1 game with over 20 carriers this year. Im more inclined to play Mitch and Arob… or just Arob as a one off.

In games Mitch has played this year Arob’s targets are 9, 9, 13, 13.

• Dfspacman

Brandin Cooks shld be getting more usage

• Ricolasvegas

@Dfspacman said...

Brandin Cooks shld be getting more usage

yes, but can we trust him as a #1 ? im doubtful…

• HoodsFromTheWood

@odanny said...

Andrew Miller is washed, he hasn’t been good since he played for the Indians.

Lol on my 3rd whiskey when I wrote it. He was a beast in his prime. Anthony Miller is nice at 3.1k also

• superjon

I might be playing quite a bit of naked Russ.

• realphipps

Everyone playing the Seahawks passing attack. Personally, I’m all over Carson this week.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@superjon said...

I might be playing quite a bit of naked Russ.

Why would you play Russ that way? DK/Lockett the only 2 WR teammates top 14 in targets. If you think Russ gets there it’s likely with one of these two

• monarch

@realphipps said...

Everyone playing the Seahawks passing attack. Personally, I’m all over Carson this week.

I agree. Keeping an eye on Carlos Hyde and Carlos Dunlap status. If Dunlap plays the game may not be competitive

• rjschick92

@dominicanpapi said...

Was thinking of Tannehill in one of my 3 max lineups but I think they’re missing 2-3 starters on their offensive line, probably won’t have both of their regular tight ends and the Browns just got Garrett back.

Browns games are also rarely high scoring. They are always one of the first teams to get to halftime. You have two teams who run the ball a ton which just chews clock and is terrible for fantasy purposes.

If those teams don’t punch the ball into the end zone a bunch you’re looking at maybe a 21-17 type game IMO.

• 33BeRad

@rjschick92 said...

Browns games are also rarely high scoring.

What Cleveland Browns team are you talking about? Half their games have been high scoring. Of the ones that weren’t, 2 were those crazy wind games, 2 were blowout losses to Steelers and Ravens. The only game that was low scoring and close was the Philly game.

• rjschick92

@33BeRad said...

What Cleveland Browns team are you talking about? Half their games have been high scoring. Of the ones that weren’t, 2 were those crazy wind games, 2 were blowout losses to Steelers and Ravens. The only game that was low scoring and close was the Philly game.

I see what you’re saying but I feel like passing volume will be low. Will be plenty of ownership on the game so I will be underweight

• squidkill

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Lol on my 3rd whiskey when I wrote it. He was a beast in his prime. Anthony Miller is nice at 3.1k also

jesus hood, it’s like 200pm seek help

• squidkill

everyone is all over the board this week
    gonna be fun

• 33BeRad

@rjschick92 said...

I see what you’re saying but I feel like passing volume will be low. Will be plenty of ownership on the game so I will be underweight

I think there will be more ownership on the Titans side, Browns pass game may go lower owned. But yeah, both teams would rather run. But both teams are explosive enough to get points.

• odanny

@kps3205s said...

But wait there’s more……outside of his rookie year, Trubisky has thrown three touchdowns all 4 times he has played the Lions and only 1 interception. In his career he has thrown 3+ TDs a total of 9 times….Things that make you go hmmmm..

Could be an interesting game, especially if Stafford’s season long W-L schedule follows its course, which is following up two straight losses with a victory.
    WK 1 and 2 -L
    WK 3 – W
    WK4 and WK 5 – L / bye
    WK 6 – W
    WK 7 – W
    WK 8 and 9 – L
    WK 10 – W
    WK 11 and 12 – L
    WK 13 – ?

• Lbb11

Is there a player correlation tool available on RG? Don’t really want to spend at another site to get one.

• superjon

@Lbb11 said...

Is there a player correlation tool available on RG? Don’t really want to spend at another site to get one.

Not sure if there’s one here. If not..

Go to Labs.
    Hover your mouser over NFL at the top.
    Click on Matchups.
    Pick whatever team you want to look at in the dropdown.
    Click on a player.
    Click on the Correlations tab.

• 33BeRad

Jordan Howard elevated from practice squad. Might be in the mix for some carries, which would really just take away from Sanders if they just add him to the mix.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Week 13. Please like/RT, trying to see how many people are using this as I’m not going to continue if it’s not being used. Hope everyone is well! Fade Brandin Cooks in tournaments (obv not cash):

https://twitter.com/aaronhendrix/status/1335312549613604869

• Eyehatetodd

@rjschick92 said...

Browns games are also rarely high scoring. They are always one of the first teams to get to halftime. You have two teams who run the ball a ton which just chews clock and is terrible for fantasy purposes.

If those teams don’t punch the ball into the end zone a bunch you’re looking at maybe a 21-17 type game IMO.

Browns stack just won the Milly Maker this past weekend lol. Yes both teams like to run, but both teams also have terrible secondaries. Plus it’s one of the highest totals of the week. Fade or go underweight at your own risk

• rmccullough1419

@Eyehatetodd said...

Browns stack just won the Milly Maker this past weekend lol. Yes both teams like to run, but both teams also have terrible secondaries. Plus it’s one of the highest totals of the week. Fade or go underweight at your own risk

People also tend to forget that when teams like Cleveland and Tennessee get their run games going it opens up big play action chunk plays, especially when teams have to commit more guys to the box.

• superjon

@33BeRad said...

Jordan Howard elevated from practice squad. Might be in the mix for some carries, which would really just take away from Sanders if they just add him to the mix.

I’m sure they’ll just let Wentz throw it another 35+ times, because for some reason they think that’s how they can win games.

• 33BeRad

@superjon said...

I’m sure they’ll just let Wentz throw it another 35+ times, because for some reason they think that’s how they can win games.

HAHA! Sounds about right. And they will feed Alshon! HA!

• XxHeisenbergxX

@thehazyone said...

Week 13. Please like/RT, trying to see how many people are using this as I’m not going to continue if it’s not being used. Hope everyone is well! Fade Brandin Cooks in tournaments (obv not cash):

https://twitter.com/aaronhendrix/status/1335312549613604869

liked and retweeted

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

Mattison ruled out – does this move the needle for the Cook health doubters?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).