4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 1.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Denver ( 13 ) at Kansas City ( -13 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, December 7th
    5:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Baltimore ( -7 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dominicanpapi

@casey2884 said...

Mattison ruled out – does this move the needle for the Cook health doubters?

Think a Cousins passing stack might be sneaky.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@casey2884 said...

Mike Boone SZN!

Disclaimer: Totally kidding

• Brendan239

@rjschick92 said...

Browns games are also rarely high scoring. They are always one of the first teams to get to halftime. You have two teams who run the ball a ton which just chews clock and is terrible for fantasy purposes.

If those teams don’t punch the ball into the end zone a bunch you’re looking at maybe a 21-17 type game IMO.

Highest O/U on the board. On that game, is Henry/Chubb too chalky for FD GPP?

• Lbb11

@superjon said...

Not sure if there’s one here. If not..

Go to Labs.
    Hover your mouser over NFL at the top.
    Click on Matchups.
    Pick whatever team you want to look at in the dropdown.
    Click on a player.
    Click on the Correlations tab.

Can’t get it on the labs app?

• superjon

@Lbb11 said...

Can’t get it on the labs app?

I don’t know. I’m on my desktop.

• infantryboys

@casey2884 said...

I’m not sure how Mattison being ruled out with an injury would move the needle on Cook’s health.

• Skee

@Lbb11 said...

You have to think Peterson tries to establish the run against a porous run defense this week but he is an idiot, so who knows? I would like to take some Sanders shots just in case but would like to hear some positive coach speak first.

GB has been pretty bad against backs catching out of the backfield.. I might try to sneak in Boston Scott as his production and playing time seems to be going up. Maybe for a late slate or single slate if I decide its digging too deep.

• Lbb11

@Skee said...

GB has been pretty bad against backs catching out of the backfield.. I might try to sneak in Boston Scott as his production and playing time seems to be going up. Maybe for a late slate or single slate if I decide its digging too deep.

Howard promotion has effectively killed this for me. Maybe a shot or two in large field stuff. I was considering a Rodgers-Adams-sanders stack for the 3max.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@squidkill said...

jesus hood, it’s like 200pm seek help

It was midnight when the whiskey was in play, the post was 2pm. But I took your advice and sought help. Mrs Hood gonna get my whiskey for me now. Thanks Bud. I might need something stronger to finish this Jag double stack (DK GPP). Cheap with easy bring backs
    If Glennon can get 18 pts vs IMO a better Cle. D, he has a chance to do better this week. Hopefully you’ll be in the Happier Meal this week so I can take your $2 with my Mike Glennon lineup. Still spots left

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/entry/2392973507

• cedric19

No live scoring on Fanduel for CFB

Might be another fun day tomorrow with them…

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

@infantryboys said...

I’m not sure how Mattison being ruled out with an injury would move the needle on Cook’s health.

It was sarcasm with all the Cook doesn’t look healthy takes – guy got a mild ankle sprain and has had a week off and isn’t even listed on the injury report – people want a reason not to play the highest upside player on the slate.

• Skee

@Lbb11 said...

Howard promotion has effectively killed this for me. Maybe a shot or two in large field stuff. I was considering a Rodgers-Adams-sanders stack for the 3max.

I didn’t realize that happened. My first thoughts are if GB gets ahead its like it didn’t happen, because he won’t be on the field. In a competitive game though they all probably limit each other.

• kps3205s

Edit: Forgot to quote Dominicanpapi re Vikes sneaky stack.

I hope so but personally I’m not holding my breath.

My reasoning….when a single LU GPP only player like myself who only uses freebie stuff for research knows Justin Jefferson and Adam Thielen combined have 51% of the targets and 73% of the air yards, plus Thielen has 37% of the red zone targets on the team, 57% of the endzone targets and leads the NFL with TDs caught in the endzone with 8, I’m betting there are a ton of others who know this and will want in on the action.

Hopefully this 3 man stack I am using is sneaky.

• superjon

Just saw the proj. ownership for Cooks.

No thank you.

• rjschick92

@Eyehatetodd said...

Browns stack just won the Milly Maker this past weekend lol. Yes both teams like to run, but both teams also have terrible secondaries. Plus it’s one of the highest totals of the week. Fade or go underweight at your own risk

Yeah I am coming more over to your side as I do my research

• SoreOnSunday

@rjschick92 said...

Browns stack just won the Milly Maker this past weekend lol. Yes both teams like to run, but both teams also have terrible secondaries. Plus it’s one of the highest totals of the week. Fade or go underweight at your own risk

Thing is if both teams are able to run the ball (or even one team) that will slow this game down…this one stays under as you’ll have a tough time convincing me either team won’t be successful on the ground…

• NDNole

Dalvin is going to be more than 23% owned.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@thehazyone said...

Week 13. Please like/RT, trying to see how many people are using this as I’m not going to continue if it’s not being used. Hope everyone is well! Fade Brandin Cooks in tournaments (obv not cash):

https://twitter.com/aaronhendrix/status/1335312549613604869

was looking for this tbh…thanks hazy…

• Getty33

@NDNole said...

Dalvin is going to be more than 23% owned.

Sure, but Zimmer said earlier this week that Dalvin is fine but really banged up from his recent workload. In what should be a cupcake matchup with the Jaguars, wouldn’t this be a perfect spot to reduce his involvement in the offense?

• NDNole

@Getty33 said...

Sure, but Zimmer said earlier this week that Dalvin is fine but really banged up from his recent workload. In what should be a cupcake matchup with the Jaguars, wouldn’t this be a perfect spot to reduce his involvement in the offense?

Yup.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Getty33 said...

Cook got agitated when they asked him about wearing down.. He said that he’s a running back and he “toats the rock” so he may have a chip on his shoulder.

• NDNole

@thehazyone said...

Week 13. Please like/RT, trying to see how many people are using this as I’m not going to continue if it’s not being used. Hope everyone is well! Fade Brandin Cooks in tournaments (obv not cash):

https://twitter.com/aaronhendrix/status/1335312549613604869

I dont have twitter but if I did i’d retweet lol.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Getty33 said...

With Mike Boone?

• m4ch1n3

Lions waive Marvin Hall bosephus mode incoming

• HoodsFromTheWood

Another stellar read from my favorite Grinder

https://www.themishdfs.com/post/mish-helps-the-fish-week-13-nfl-draftkings-strategy

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).