4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 1.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Denver ( 13 ) at Kansas City ( -13 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, December 7th
    5:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Baltimore ( -7 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #19

RG Tiered Ranking

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

With Mike Boone?

Exactly. How are they gonna reduce his workload in a cupcake matchup w/ his direct backup out? Only way I see this happening if if they totally flip their entire offensive philosophy on its head and come out throwing, build a 2-3 score lead that way and then let Boone soak up garbage time. Overwhelming odds are in favor of Cook being the reason they get up 2-3 scores so even if they let Boone salt away a W Cook will have gotten his. That said I will definitely be running some Vikes pass hedge teams. Bottom line is the Mattison appendicitis news today solidified Cook’s status even more.

• HoodsFromTheWood

Even tho it’s his first game back I think Gaskin immediately goes back to the 18+ opportunities/game he was getting before he got hurt. Even tho he’s just been activated off the IR, he’d been practicing in some fashion for 2 weeks. Pairs well with the Mia D and some Tullamore Dew 18 year old single malt Irish whiskey

• synth

I’ve been dabbling in CFB the last few weeks and that is way more difficult than NFL. Glad to turn my focus back to something I understand more tomorrow.

I just can’t press a heavily owned Trubisky button in tournaments.
    I think I’ll be doing Rivers/IndPlayer/Cooks in any of my Cooks lineups to differentiate.
    Think the overlooked game of the week is Ari/Rams. Goff/Woods/Drake is solid I think, though skipping out on the QB and just going Woods/Drake is probably better.

Might roll out Booker/Waller ministack as well

• rjschick92

Heard on a podcast that Rams/Cards are both top 6 in plays run in a neutral game script or something to that effect.

Liking Goff/Kupp with a Hopkins bring back.

• rjschick92

Cousins stacks have won me some money this year but he has not thrown the ball more than 30 times in a game where his team was winning.

Unless you see JAX keeping the game competitive (I don’t), Cousins is going to have to be ridiculously efficient in throwing for maybe 250 yds 3/4 TDs Russell Wilson style to reach high end tournament outcomes.

Strategy is much better pairing a Cook/Thielen or Jefferson IMO.

• Brendan239

Jamal Williams is an excellent flex on FD. It’s a risky move, but I like Philip Rivers naked (haha), I don’t like any particular WR but think he can put up 325 + 4 TDs and he’s diiiiirt cheap.

• Lbb11

@synth said...

I’ve been dabbling in CFB the last few weeks and that is way more difficult than NFL. Glad to turn my focus back to something I understand more tomorrow.

I just can’t press a heavily owned Trubisky button in tournaments.
    I think I’ll be doing Rivers/IndPlayer/Cooks in any of my Cooks lineups to differentiate.
    Think the overlooked game of the week is Ari/Rams. Goff/Woods/Drake is solid I think, though skipping out on the QB and just going Woods/Drake is probably better.

Might roll out Booker/Waller ministack as well

Trubisky is not heavily owned..

• synth

Every tout, article, and forum ive seen has been hyping up Trubes as the “sneaky” play. It might end up not translating to ownership, but it’s way too discussed for a player of his caliber imo. YMMV

• HoodsFromTheWood

@synth said...

Every tout, article, and forum ive seen has been hyping up Trubes as the “sneaky” play. It might end up not translating to ownership, but it’s way too discussed for a player of his caliber imo. YMMV

IMO QB is the position ownership should have the least impact on. Seen Trubisky from 6-11%, A Rod highest at 10-15%. ownership should impact choices at RB/WR much more

• Bigb1485

I think most worry about ownership on a single player too much…cumulative ownership of your entire lineup is probably a better number to look at, IMO.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Bigb1485 said...

I think most worry about ownership on a single player too much…cumulative ownership of your entire lineup is probably a better number to look at, IMO.

Without a doubt. You can have a chalky 30-35% Dalvin/Ekeler in all your lineups if you have the correct punts. Easy P Z lol

• billythekidcowboysheat

Cook and chark vs Robinson and theilen?

Also any saints fans or insiders have knowledge on who lattimore will lineup against if Julio is a go tomorrow?

• rjschick92

Trubisky could do ok but I don’t see the point in starting a QB in the game with the lowest total. It’s almost like the people touting him are just trying to get over on the field or something because I can’t see a serious DFS player who would go heavy on Trubisky. Unless they just don’t know what they’re doing.

For the same price, Wentz at least has upside for a garbage time special. Mayfield also has just as favorable of a matchup with an actual line and play action threats.

• superjon

@rjschick92 said...

Trubisky could do ok but I don’t see the point in starting a QB in the game with the lowest total. It’s almost like the people touting him are just trying to get over on the field or something because I can’t see a serious DFS player who would go heavy on Trubisky. Unless they just don’t know what they’re doing.

And don’t forget Foles will probably be active. So it just takes a few bad throws by Mitch for him to get benched.

• blackdirkdiggler

I have $4100 left on DK at WR. Do I go Mims, Perriman, Rashard Higgins or Dameire Byrd (GPP)?

• NarrowJ

Byrd or Perriman, flip a coin.

• winnerchickendinner

Is the Millionare! even going to fill at this rate? Seeing about 110k spots left open still.

• rjschick92

Before last week, Watson had at least 32 attempts in every game besides the goofy weather game against CLE and week 3 @ PIT. Colts D crumbling a little lately with injuries – just lost a safety. Target share more concentrated with the Fuller suspension – I think we see a lot of Akins playing slot receiver who is a smash play this week for his price/role.

Roby out (in addition to HOU D that is already soft) also means Colts O in a prime bounce back spot. Rivers not the greatest guy to stack with but Pittman is probably the best bet, you can run back with Cooks and/or Akins.

3rd highest total right now but I could see this one being 38-31 with Rivers/Watson slinging it around. 2nd half could be Watson comeback mode which can be monster numbers.

• kps3205s

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Also any saints fans or insiders have knowledge on who lattimore will lineup against if Julio is a go tomorrow?

According to the ESPN WR v CB chart Lattimore will shadow Julio.

I am wondering if NO’s D is for real as I have not watched any games or highlights on them and they have put up double digit points the last 4 games while sacking Ryan 8 times in week 11.

Don’t understand the Cook love.. 9500.. needs 28fp for 3x which just min cashes. He’s just not gonna get 40-45-50. Rather play Gaskin.. Monty, Carson and HUNT in the low 6 high 5s at RB. Even Henry is too expensive 9200. (DK GPP). Gonna go 100% with the “pricey” MIA DST at Home as well. Feel like the Cooks-Chalk 5600 is GOOD chalk this week. Fade at own risk. I will have 100% Cooksy-Monsta. Using Watson, Wilson, GOFF and Truby for QB slot. Couple Darnolds/Mims combos vs depleted LV D. Also some HOU/IND game stacks. Good Luck.

• Brendan239

Is Firkser bad chalk? I think it’s a Gesicki 30 burger week. Also kinda like Eifert

• billythekidcowboysheat

@kps3205s said...

According to the ESPN WR v CB chart Lattimore will shadow Julio.

I am wondering if NO’s D is for real as I have not watched any games or highlights on them and they have put up double digit points the last 4 games while sacking Ryan 8 times in week 11.

Yeah i could see Ridley having a big game, i just have a feeling that game is gonna be way underowned and falcons make it a game till the end, why i love thomas on both sites.

• Bigb1485

Julio said his hammy felt good..and i cant remember him being so cheap…feels like 25+ is within reason this week.

• noddy

I think people are really over thinking who to play at QB this week. Not sure about you guys, but when I go to QB’s on DK Aaron Rodgers is sitting there at $6800.

• Ether

@Lbb11 said...

Howard promotion has effectively killed this for me. Maybe a shot or two in large field stuff. I was considering a Rodgers-Adams-sanders stack for the 3max.

I have that 3 man stack on FD and I think I’m just gonna stick with it. Ill just hope Sanders breaks one from 20+ yds out because I’m assuming he won’t be getting touches from inside the 10.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).