4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 1.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Denver ( 13 ) at Kansas City ( -13 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, December 7th
    5:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Baltimore ( -7 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@866 said...

IND has been getting gashed in the passing game the past few games.

Last 4 games passing yds given up by Indy D, 220 Ten, 301 GB, 137 Ten and 156 Bal.
    Gashed

• superjon

@Ryan1313 said...

Top 3 FD GPP QB? Rn I got
    Rodgers
    Herb
    Goff

Russ

• rjschick92

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Ask the serious players that won the Milly with Trubisky. More than once. No one says he’s a good QB. But can he have a good game this week? That’s the question. If you’re playing vs your family/friends it’s one thing. But in big GPPs if you’re excluding him just because you think he’s not a good QB you’re doing this wrong

Read my post again, I never said anything about excluding Trubisky. If someone’s going to tout him on a website though, I’d expect them to have a lot of ownership shares.

And not to get on a tangent but if you’re entering 150 lineups a week x 17, I wouldn’t be surprised if somebody won with Trubisky. Luck is a large component of this game.

• texasmajor

@superjon said...

Kind of hard to trust any sort of data between a QB and who they like to target when that QB has only started 2 games.

Which is why I trust Fitzpatrick more than Tua with Parker in mind

Fitz and Parker have chemistry. This isn’t their first year together.

• Agent47

If Tua is starting, I’ll probably reduce my shares of Parker somewhat but I don’t see myself fading him completely. The matchup is good enough that I still want some exposure.

• superjon

I will have zero Trubisky out of 150

But I play on FD. I know DK’s pricing and scoring is weird in that you can play bad players and win.

• Bigb1485

@49noobers said...

How do some of you guys make 15-20 LUs manually? My free RG premium expired yesterday so sadly can’t access lineupHQ anymore. I have gotten super fond of lineupHQ this season.

There are enough youtube videos and sites with free matchup breakdowns, ownership projections, dvp stats etc that you can use. Plus at this point in the season you kinda know who sucks defending what positions and then from there pick your stacks, runbacks, etc

• miggs6876

@noddy said...

I have Rodgers in all 6 of my lineups with a combination of Adams, Tonyan, and Lazard, but IMO you can play him naked. I’m betting he throws 3+ TD’s and I’m hoping they all go to those 3 players which is why I’m playing them.

Thanks.

• Brendan239

Kinda feels like D Booker and M Gaskin could be top 5 RB scorers on FD. Is something like Russ/Adams/Allen/Miami worth paying up for though to pay down at RB? Russ – 34 FD points, Adams – 32, Allen – 28, Mia – 18.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@rjschick92 said...

Read my post again,

I did and you said “ I can’t see a serious DFS player who would go heavy on Trubisky. Unless they just don’t know what they’re doing”. I’d like to “not know what I’m doing” to a million bucks. Happy min cashing those GPPs

• Brendan239

I’m going to zig when everyone’s zagging on NYJ WRs. Crowders getting his 10 targets again and a TD. Perriman will probably 3x ownership of Crowder too.

• rjschick92

I did and you said “ I can’t see a serious DFS player who would go heavy on Trubisky. Unless they just don’t know what they’re doing”. I’d like to “not know what I’m doing” to a million bucks. Happy min cashing those GPPs

Was Trubisky getting touted that week?

Ask yourself why sharps would be interested in helping the field.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@rjschick92 said...

Was Trubisky getting touted that week?

Ask yourself why sharps would be interested in helping the field.

Don’t care if “Trubisky was touted” I don’t make picks because “sharps” tout them. That’s not the point. You said “ I can’t see a serious DFS player who would go heavy on Trubisky. Unless they just don’t know what they’re doing”. Point is, maybe you don’t

• biga0787

Last 4 games passing yds given up by Indy D, 220 Ten, 301 GB, 137 Ten and 156 Bal.
    Gashed

The thing is run heavy, pass heavy, run heavy, run heavy. Not saying one way or another. Idk that Watson is highest scoring guy. Or even top 3-5, I’m really having trouble this week

• dominicanpapi

Julio, Gurley, Allen Robinson and Mooney all expected to play per Schefter.

Edit: Hyde expected to play too

• rjschick92

Don’t care if “Trubisky was touted” I don’t make picks because “sharps” tout them. That’s not the point. You said “ I can’t see a serious DFS player who would go heavy on Trubisky. Unless they just don’t know what they’re doing”. Point is, maybe you don’t

The game has the 2nd lowest total, I really don’t know what’s so hard to understand.

Stack the games with the lowest totals and see how well you do.

• Rickytango13

@rjschick92 said...

The game has the 2nd lowest total, I really don’t know what’s so hard to understand.

You can roll trubisky naked though

• Brendan239

I’m off Russ and going heavy ARod/Adams/JWill/Green Bay DST. Incoming 100 FD points. One of those home games GB wins 41-10. Hurts comes in and does just as bad as Wentz.

• IronMonkey415

Tua is playing? I have Fitzmagic in a few lineups.

• 49noobers

@IronMonkey415 said...

Tua is playing? I have Fitzmagic in a few lineups.

Looks like Tua will start. Imo.

• 49noobers

Not sure how I ended up here but Damien Harris is my highest owned RB. So, he will go 15-70-0. Sony michel will go 5-15-3.

Kamara is second highest owned in my LUs so murray will go 12-80-2. I am just yoloing on low owned RBs, while loading up on thielen, Lockett, adams etc on WR.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bigb1485 said...

Julio said his hammy felt good..and i cant remember him being so cheap…feels like 25+ is within reason this week.

25 seconds or mins until he is limping around again?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@bjrogers2000 said...

The touts are talking about Trubisky. He’ll be 7-8 percent owned. If you like him, that ownership percentage is not an issue.

But the pivot from Trubisky would be Glennon.

Yep or Cam, Baker, and Colt

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@rmccullough1419 said...

David Johnson was playing about 80% of the snaps and getting about 20 touches a game the weeks right before his concussion. Do we think he steps back into that kind of workload this week?

One of my favorite RB plays. Everyone is thinking Fuller’s target share goes to Cooks, Coutee, Akins. I will still have quite a bit of Coutee and some Cooks, but we know David Johnson used to do something really well in Arizona. Wouldn’t mind getting a 8-10 target game at super low ownership

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@rjschick92 said...

You dont play players against bad defenses?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).