4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 1.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Denver ( 13 ) at Kansas City ( -13 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, December 7th
    5:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Baltimore ( -7 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 33BeRad

@49noobers said...

Not sure how I ended up here but Damien Harris is my highest owned RB. So, he will go 15-70-0. Sony michel will go 5-15-3.

Kamara is second highest owned in my LUs so murray will go 12-80-2. I am just yoloing on low owned RBs, while loading up on thielen, Lockett, adams etc on WR.

Harris is a good yolo, and kamara always has a kamara ceiling so they aren’t bad. Chargers can get run on, especially with some injuries and NE will want to run. But White will be the vulture like last week’s 5-15-2(or whatever it actually was). So gross. HAHA!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

You gotta think White gets some receiving work this week also

• callmetouch

Montegomery is extremely cheap

• depalma13

@Getty33 said...

Sure, but Zimmer said earlier this week that Dalvin is fine but really banged up from his recent workload. In what should be a cupcake matchup with the Jaguars, wouldn’t this be a perfect spot to reduce his involvement in the offense?

The Vikings are on the outside looking in and Zimmer might find himself looking for a new job next year if the don’t make it. The back RB is out. Sounds like coach speak to me.

• MrGRAMBO

Guys that I’m heavy on that you should avoid because I consistently suck at football DFS:

Gaskin
    Carson
    Amendola
    Robinson
    Tonyan
    Sea D

• superjon

@theIrrigator said...

You dont play players against bad defenses?

Going against a bad defense isn’t going to make a bad to average player better.

See Carr last week against the Falcons or when Goff played Seattle.

• superjon

@MrGRAMBO said...

Guys that I’m heavy on that you should avoid because I consistently suck at football DFS:

Gaskin
    Carson
    Amendola
    Robinson
    Tonyan
    Sea D

Dont worry, I have very little of most of those plays and I also suck at DFS

• donkeydealer

Chargers defense is going to win me a milli, unless the early games fail me

• JH822547

This is the week GPPs are won by paying up for three premium wide receivers.

• monarch

@JH822547 said...

This is the week GPPs are won by paying up for three premium wide receivers.

I agree. Four WR week with one value.

• BigRay

What are our thoughts on Mitch Trubisky? J/K Heated back and forth there a few pages back. For the price, I like Matt Ryan at home.

• DrLost

Ugh stuck between Chris Carson and Jonathon Taylor

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@BigRay said...

What are our thoughts on Mitch Trubisky? J/K Heated back and forth there a few pages back. For the price, I like Matt Ryan at home.

On DK, Trubisky is fine. He’s really cheap and playing one of the worst defenses. Even a pedestrian line of 200 yards passing, a td and like 40 rushing yards (which he is definitely capable of) gets you 16 points for $5.4 with upside for more.

He’s probably not getting shut out by Detroit. I don’t see the upside in GPP outside of a couple stacks if you are MME but the floor for cash at his price is reasonable. He will be popular. The only other point is that if Montgomery is chalky, Trubisky and Robinson provide interesting leverage.

It must be 2020, I just spent two paragraphs on the Bears offense…

• pepsies15

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Don’t care if “Trubisky was touted” I don’t make picks because “sharps” tout them. That’s not the point. You said “ I can’t see a serious DFS player who would go heavy on Trubisky. Unless they just don’t know what they’re doing”. Point is, maybe you don’t

Damn reading is tough. Didn’t he say HEAVY? Why would anyone be heavy on Trubisky?

• Scottjmark

Anyone else 100% on Gaskin with Tua starting?

• Getty33

@DrLost said...

Ugh stuck between Chris Carson and Jonathon Taylor

Taylor coming off the covid reserve might spend more time on the bench than on the field. Wilkins is the sneaky sleeper in the Colts backfield.

• Eyehatetodd

@kbarnhill7523 said...

On DK, Trubisky is fine. He’s really cheap and playing one of the worst defenses. Even a pedestrian line of 200 yards passing, a td and like 40 rushing yards (which he is definitely capable of) gets you 16 points for $5.4 with upside for more.

He’s probably not getting shut out by Detroit. I don’t see the upside in GPP outside of a couple stacks if you are MME but the floor for cash at his price is reasonable. He will be popular. The only other point is that if Montgomery is chalky, Trubisky and Robinson provide interesting leverage.

It must be 2020, I just spent two paragraphs on the Bears offense…

I’ll pass on all the Bears chalk. Maybe still keep ARob in play but that’s it. The only time they’ve put up fantasy relevant points this season (and going back to last year too) is when they are trailing and facing soft coverage. Last week is a prime example. Don’t expect that to happen today with the Lions, who are awful themselves.

• Shaudy_lo

@Scottjmark said...

Anyone else 100% on Gaskin with Tua starting?

I was heavy on him with or without Tua lol

• Bkbrlr

Ok, here’s my thoughts for this week. As a person who plays 1-3 lineups a week, I have to take a stand on certain plays. Depending on the slate, I might only play the noon or 3pm games.

First, as a Chicagoan, the Bears suck, but as a player against Detroit, Trubisky has done well with 3+ touchdowns in 4 games against them. He only has 9 total for his career, so take it for what it’s worth. I will have 1 lineup with him.

Second, as much as Montgomery is mentioned, I will not partake. I’d rather go with Robinson and gain leverage that way.

Third, I initially was on Cooks, but I’m on Coutee instead. He’s cheaper and not as highly owned as Cooks. In three games against the Indianapolis Colts, Coutee has 25 receptions, 244 receiving yards, and two touchdowns, so there’s that too.

Fourth, if I had to choose Dalvin Cook or Henry, I’ll go Henry due to my thinking Minnesota goes pass heavy today. Oh, and Henry will hopefully be lower owned. With that being said, give me Thielen and Cousins.

Hot takes: Chubb outscores Dalvin Cook. Robinson outscores Montgomery. Coutee outscores cooks.

For weeks I’ve put together lineups thinking “how can this fail?” And they do, so I’m going against the grain to see if I can succeed. Any thoughts?

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@MrGRAMBO said...

Gaskin
    Carson
    Amendola
    Robinson
    Tonyan
    Sea D

You’re a douchebag

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Guys take your bad Juju’s the fuck outta here

• TomBradyBlueMamba

This guy just cursed half of people lineups

• Getty33

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

This guy just cursed half of people lineups

It’s up to you to find the antidote for the voodoo curse. I’d start with some lizard scales, a frog wart, scorpion tail, and the poison extract of a fire ant. Mix well with blowfish vinegar and drink exactly 1 ounce at 11:11 AM.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

Going against a bad defense isn’t going to make a bad to average player better.

See Carr last week against the Falcons or when Goff played Seattle.

Thats how I usually find value. I try to play all good players but run out of money.

So dont play Colt McCoy?

• mbunner23

What’s everyone preference, Kupp or Woods?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).