4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 1.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Denver ( 13 ) at Kansas City ( -13 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, December 7th
    5:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Baltimore ( -7 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• bazerko

I figured you were from Ohio because of the Cleveland Indians logo haha I think Henry is a good player, I just think that if his price tag is inflated (which it should be) I don’t think he puts up slate breaking numbers like yesterday versus Cleveland. If anything, this could be a Corey Davis or AJ Brown week as Cleveland seems to have a middle of the pack pass defense.

• infantryboys

@ifthethunder said...

OK thank you. I played a CBB slate last night and lost 3 players to a late COVID cancellation.

But I guess all the games were the same day. (Or else there were enough left so it could still be called a Classic slate?) Anyways, they didn’t cancel it.
    ~

If at least 2 games on the slate play, they don’t cancel the slate. If only 1 game plays, they do.

• Ndepompei

@bazerko said...

I figured you were from Ohio because of the Cleveland Indians logo haha I think Henry is a good player, I just think that if his price tag is inflated (which it should be) I don’t think he puts up slate breaking numbers like yesterday versus Cleveland. If anything, this could be a Corey Davis or AJ Brown week as Cleveland seems to have a middle of the pack pass defense.

Yeah no doubt 9.2k is still a big tag…Denzel being out hurts a ton one of those wideouts could have a big game

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@bazerko said...

Henry, like most weeks, will come down to touchdowns, especially on FD, where there’s no 100 yard bonus, and PPR is .5, not that he gets more than 2 or 3 catches a game anyway. It doesn’t even matter if he runs it 30 times for 160 yards, if he doesn’t get in the end zone.

My argument earlier is just strictly, that he should be able to get yardage. Then it’s also a question of moving the ball through the air, because they’re not going to get near the goal line enough just running the ball.

Your comment about Jacobs being the wind game doesn’t really have any barring one way or the other, because Henry should still run it near or about 30 times anyway. Titans also have the better line, and frankly Henry is better than Jacobs. The fact that Jacobs was able to run it 30 times for over 4 yards a carry (Booker had 5 carries for 29 yards too, Richard 1 carry for 6 yards) in a game where you would be expecting for, and planning for a run more frequently than a pass, if anything, makes the run defense look worse to me.

• marker0357

@infantryboys said...

If the Ravens game doesn’t play, the slate will be canceled.

unless announcement of cancellation occurs too late, then the slate plays as is and you accumulate 0’s. Remember it is 2020, year of the COVID

Edit: Game just got moved again. It’s now Wednesday

• marker0357

It will be interesting to see if the 2 game slate gets canceled or just hold payout until Wed after game 2

• factorial89

i believe rb.delvin cook will have a nice bounce back vs. jax.

• dominicanpapi

Fuller out the rest of the year due to a PED suspension.

• yisman

@dominicanpapi said...

juicing up for the contract year. He’s about to hit free agency.

• IronMonkey415

Damn, sucks to be him.

cooks time to shine

• infantryboys

@dominicanpapi said...

Kinda takes Watson out of play for me.

• dominicanpapi

Steelers-WFT moved to Monday as a MNF Triple header.

• marker0357

damn, I can’t recall the last guy tagged for PEDS in football.

• marker0357

@dominicanpapi said...

Steelers-WFT moved to Monday as a MNF Triple header.

surely as a result of the move to Wed this week. What a cluster.

• jdtrey

@yisman said...

juicing up for the contract year. He’s about to hit free agency.

Claimed he sought treatment from a medical professional who prescribed him something that was on the banned substances list.

This is entirely possible, however as a pro athlete making millions of dollars a year, you HAVE to know what you’re putting in your own body. I don’t care if you have to hire a nutritionist and a baby sitter, if that’s what you have to do that’s what you have to do.

• jdtrey

@marker0357 said...

damn, I can’t recall the last guy tagged for PEDS in football.

Josh Gordon last year .. and Patrick Peterson a few months before that

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@jdtrey said...

Claimed he sought treatment from a medical professional who prescribed him something that was on the banned substances list.

This is entirely possible, however as a pro athlete making millions of dollars a year, you HAVE to know what you’re putting in your own body. I don’t care if you have to hire a nutritionist and a baby sitter, if that’s what you have to do that’s what you have to do.

Probably had a Ryan Braun situation.

• jdtrey

@Pandamonious said...

Probably had a Ryan Braun situation.

You’re probably right. I completely understand searching for an edge (not saying that’s what he was doing) but how dumb can some of these guys be? You have to know that you’re going to be tested constantly. Any creme or lozenge or anything else that speeds up your recovery or allows you to do things you wouldn’t have necessarily been able to do otherwise should be HUGE red flags for these guys. Russ is a genius in my eyes because he spends over a million dollars a year making sure he is in tip top shape at all times. People like Jon Jones just boggle my mind… you’re repeatedly trusting people you don’t know to do the “right thing.” Problem is these doctors or whatever they want to call themselves know guys like that are only clients because of what you can do for them and their performance – so they’re basically incentivized to give you roids.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

They can’t decide on when to play these games apparently.

Now they’re moving PIT/BAL to Wednesday afternoon. BAL/DAL from Monday to Tuesday and WAS/PIT from Sunday to Monday.

• axman15

Just like that, Cooks becomes the first guy added to my player pool for Week 13

• dominicanpapi

@infantryboys said...

Kinda takes Watson out of play for me.

I disagree a bit. I like him more because the stack will be cheaper.

• superjon

Henry’s price jumped up to 10k on FD

Overpriced.

• hbomb57

@Pandamonious said...

They can’t decide on when to play these games apparently.

Now they’re moving PIT/BAL to Wednesday afternoon. BAL/DAL from Monday to Tuesday and WAS/PIT from Sunday to Monday.

NFL Headquarters meeting:

• zovyn

@dominicanpapi said...

I disagree a bit. I like him more because the stack will be cheaper.

I agree in general – but they just released Stills and Cobb is out for at least a few weeks. My guess is they call Stills back since he went unclaimed on waivers. Stills/Coutee/Akins/Fells are all familiar/comfortable targets that will certainly pick up volume if Watson isn’t constantly looking for the long ball to Fuller. And Stills can stretch the field plenty to take some pressure off Cooks. But I’ve always been a Watson fan.

• 33BeRad

@BazookaDad said...

I truly think Montgomery on FD is a great play this week. The Bears fucking suck, he catches and is the work horse back. At 6200, he gets there all day, in my opinion.

Will he get any tds? I’d rather play Miller on FD for $4900 when the Bears are in catch up mode as always because their offense sucks for 3 quarters. Then somehow Mitch will have 3tds and like 250yds passing, to go with how ever many interceptions he throws early.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).