4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 1.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Denver ( 13 ) at Kansas City ( -13 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, December 7th
    5:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Baltimore ( -7 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@rjschick92 said...

Was off Crowder in my Darnold stack after last week…ugh

So Darnold yes, Trubisky no. Serious players beware

• cedric19

Good game Devonturd Booker!

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@zpa1989 said...

not enough waller, paid down at TE, i am toast. whatever lol.

paid down also…no waller at all….smh

• Brendan239

Dammit Waller, I almost added you to one earlier. Breaks the slate

• jayzee666

Announcers for DET/CHI are so giddy about the Bears offensive explosion! Don’t they realize who the opponent is??

• lotusbomb

I have 91 points with a henry/cook/akins lineup lol smh

Baker/Landry/Higgins/koutee

• texasmajor

Baker might have 5TDs at halftime here. Yikes.

• marker0357

I still see TEN coming back to make a game of it. I hope its Davis and Firsker from Tanny while CLE gets a little more conservative and begins running the ball more. Dream in Process.

• odanny

Cleve. about to score 38 pts. before the half. Yowsers.

• marker0357

I swear the LJ in that CLE/TEN wasn’t even watching the player/ball on that goal line run (1st one).

• billythekidcowboysheat

Tyler boyd tossed.

• Steverino01

Boyd ejected

• Bigb1485

First week all year i havent played waller…OFC!

Also, el-oh-freaking-el at those attempted “tackles” on wallers second TD..what a joke

• depalma13

At least I have Peoples Jones in my Cleveland stack. He and Henry have a combined 17.7 points.

• XxHeisenbergxX

My only sweat this week is the Vikings winning so I continue on in Survivor DK Contest…

I admire the guy who stacked the Browns along with Waller..he is absolutely crushing! That’s why I don’t invest much time in NFL I would never have that ever.

D Johnson racking up the pts also. Need this stupid Gaskin here. My only dud beside Cooks.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

My only sweat this week is the Vikings winning so I continue on in Survivor DK Contest…

I admire the guy who stacked the Browns along with Waller..he is absolutely crushing! That’s why I don’t invest much time in NFL I would never have that ever.

Hey! I thought you were taking your Thanksgiving to New Year’s annual break?

• odanny

@Steverino01 said...

Boyd ejected

What the hell did he do?

• WildFireXXI

Lmao lowest salary defense scores for another week. There’s legit no use of paying up for defense

• XxHeisenbergxX

Vikings are terrible LOL

• Bigb1485

Landry on my 2 milly teams…tackled at the 1/2 yard line twice now…what could have been

• Jeddy3

2K defense! Yessss

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Sleazygreazy said...

Hey! I thought you were taking your Thanksgiving to New Year’s annual break?

I am no golf action and just donated my usual 20$ I said the only sweat is the Vikings..LOL

• synth

I looked at the most touted bad QB – Trubisky – and said nah. Pivoted to Baker at the same price point and got him at 2%. Figured it was a high scoring game against a team that can score/has a bad defense and all the play was going to be on the RBs.

Baker/Montgomery/Landry/Waller is such a good core but I really shit the bed going Chark over Shenault. Need a good second half from him and might have a huge day. That 0 killing me looking at the lineup. Hopefully AJ Brown as the comeback can have a big second half with them passing too.

• kps3205s

@thehazyone said...

Don’t wanna say I told you so about Carr vs the Jets D. But…

Should have saved the $100 and taken the Jags I guess.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).