4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 1.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Denver ( 13 ) at Kansas City ( -13 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, December 7th
    5:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Baltimore ( -7 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 33BeRad

Any of you gamblers think that Minn line seems a bit high? They lost to Dallas and had to come back against Car. Meanwhile, in 3 of the past 4 games(the 4th being Pitt) Jax has put up a fight, losing by less than 1 score. Minn is not in Pitt’s caliber. I kind of like Jax to put up some points to make Minn have to keep their foot on the proverbial gas. Maybe Cousins can be in play again with pass catchers and Cook. Not sure who on Jax yet, aside from Robinson, because we will have to wait on injuries

• miggs6876

@superjon said...

Henry’s price jumped up to 10k on FD

Overpriced.

Im gonna have to fade him at that price. If he goes off I will accept it. My fade of Cook last week worked out fine. Always dangerous to fade a potential slate breaker.

• lotusbomb

@bazerko said...

You mean the same Browns defense that has only allowed two 100 yard rushing games this season and are also top 10 in the league in rush yards allowed per game? Nah, never heard of them.

henry scares me because he’s 9000. all cleveland needs to do is jump out to a 2 score lead and 100-130 and 1-2 tds isn’t enough to make him worth it. Cincy who has a very bad defense did just that and henry finished with 118 rushing and a td for 20 points. The browns could also choose to stack the box and let tannehill decide the titans fate. OR henry runs roughshod over them and gets 150+ and 2-3 tds

not confident either way on how the game will play out, I just know he’s definitely not an all in type of play.

• superjon

@miggs6876 said...

Im gonna have to fade him at that price. If he goes off I will accept it. My fade of Cook last week worked out fine. Always dangerous to fade a potential slate breaker.

At most I’ll have 15%

If he’s going to be over 35%. Then likely a complete fade.

• bigez952

Are they really going to make the Steelers play Wednesday then again on Sunday? They moved the Ravens Game to Monday so I am surprised the Steeler game didn’t get moved as well.

• winnerchickendinner

Looking at WR this week

• bigwillie20

@bigez952 said...

Are they really going to make the Steelers play Wednesday then again on Sunday? They moved the Ravens Game to Monday so I am surprised the Steeler game didn’t get moved as well.

It’s been moved to Monday…for now

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@axman15 said...

Just like that, Cooks becomes the first guy added to my player pool for Week 13

Keke. He likes playing the colts

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@33BeRad said...

Any of you gamblers think that Minn line seems a bit high? They lost to Dallas and had to come back against Car. Meanwhile, in 3 of the past 4 games(the 4th being Pitt) Jax has put up a fight, losing by less than 1 score. Minn is not in Pitt’s caliber. I kind of like Jax to put up some points to make Minn have to keep their foot on the proverbial gas. Maybe Cousins can be in play again with pass catchers and Cook. Not sure who on Jax yet, aside from Robinson, because we will have to wait on injuries

Yes. Way to high unless they are going back to Luton

• dcheco

@axman15 said...

Just like that, Cooks becomes the first guy added to my player pool for Week 13

How big is your player pool and what’s your process like for assembling it?

• Bnett2210

@theIrrigator said...

Keke. He likes playing the colts

Keke was one spot I looked at. I been looking at the Dalvin and Henry decision on DK, and with Dalvin being maybe less than 100%, it might make me lean Henry more, but an early look build I like going down lower and getting combo of Chubb, Robinson, Ekeler taking 2/3 and then going Montgomery or Hunt (assuming don’t go with Chubb).

If Fitz starts again I like the Fitz/Parker stack and I like Allen Robinson. You have to feel for guys like Robinson and Mclaurin. They get it done no matter who is throwing the ball, and outside of DFS they get overlooked a lot because of that, I think.

• jdtrey

@dominicanpapi said...

Fuller out the rest of the year due to a PED suspension.

Bradley Roby apparently got popped as well – also 6 games (so 5 this year and the first next year for both guys)

Roby said the same thing as Fuller basically but did the right thing by following it up with “I recognize that it is my job to know, and be responsible for, everything I put in my body.”

• bazerko

Anyone have insight into how come Kamara’s role has diminished so much since Hill has been the QB? Are the Saints limiting him out of fear of him being injured, with Brees already out? I mean he is $7500 on FD which is nuts

• dominicanpapi

@jdtrey said...

Bradley Roby apparently got popped as well – also 6 games (so 5 this year and the first next year for both guys)

Roby said the same thing as Fuller basically but did the right thing by following it up with “I recognize that it is my job to know, and be responsible for, everything I put in my body.”

Brian Cushing is apparently their strength and conditioning coach and he got popped for PEDs twice in his career.

• superjon

@bazerko said...

Anyone have insight into how come Kamara’s role has diminished so much since Hill has been the QB? Are the Saints limiting him out of fear of him being injured, with Brees already out? I mean he is $7500 on FD which is nuts

I was on him last week when his price droppped to 8600 and it didn’t work out. I want to play him again, because 7500 is really cheap.

• squidkill

Regarding Kamara- isn’t it really simple? Taysom Hill is the stone low QB to be matched up with Kamara. If Hill drops back and nothing is open he runs…… If Brees drops back and nothing is open he checks down to Kamara. That’s pretty much the difference.

• livetorace17

IMO, its a combination of:

1. He doesn’t have Noodle Arm checking down to him 15 times a game
    2. Taysom vulturing his goal line work
    3. He’s not quite 100%

Perfect storm for reduced production.

• livetorace17

@squidkill said...

Regarding Kamara- isn’t it really simple? Taysom Hill is the stone low QB to be matched up with Kamara. If Hill drops back and nothing is open he runs…… If Brees drops back and nothing is open he checks down to Kamara. That’s pretty much the difference.

What he said

• Ricolasvegas

@winnerchickendinner said...

Looking at WR this week

Arob $6700, 13 targets with Mitch back
    Jefferson $6900, if Theilan is out again
    Woods $5900, is still under priced

Thats about all I like so far…

• infantryboys

@livetorace17 said...

IMO, its a combination of:

1. He doesn’t have Noodle Arm checking down to him 15 times a game
    2. Taysom vulturing his goal line work
    3. He’s not quite 100%

Perfect storm for reduced production.

Remember a couple of weeks ago he sat out a couple of practices with a foot injury and hasn’t been the same since. Same thing happened last year when he wasn’t 100%. That and the combination of having Hill at QB have me off of him.

• Ricolasvegas

dropped from 9k to 7K in 2 weeks… there just begging us to play him. He gonna be %5 owned?

• axman15

@dcheco said...

How big is your player pool and what’s your process like for assembling it?

I’d say I put my pool together 60% based on matchups/stats, 30% based on what I read/see, and 10% based on gut feel.. pool size varies week to week depending on what I like/don’t like, and then I look at how big my pool is and decide how many lineups I feel comfortable making.

I’ve also struggled to stay at a break even this year, so take this for what it’s worth.

• 808state

@winnerchickendinner said...

Looking at WR this week

the top end is nice, but below 5k is rough

• winnerchickendinner

@Ricolasvegas said...

Arob $6700, 13 targets with Mitch back
    Jefferson $6900, if Theilan is out again
    Woods $5900, is still under priced

Thats about all I like so far…

Yeah really talking about under 5k for value plays. Don’t see anything really optimal it’s like a wasteland there. Sure someone should pop but it could be more random this week.

• winnerchickendinner

@808state said...

the top end is nice, but below 5k is rough

Agreed

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).