4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 1.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Denver ( 13 ) at Kansas City ( -13 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, December 7th
    5:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Baltimore ( -7 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic โ€“ NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• livetorace17

Herbert’s FD price went down to 79? Interesting for cash.

• Getty33

@808state said...

the top end is nice, but below 5k is rough

If and only if DJ Chark is out again, Collin Johnson is $3300 and led the Jags in all receiving categories last week. He even looks the part on the field. Jax may have a diamond in the rough with that guy.

• realphipps

So at the current rate of schedule changes, we should hit ironman when? Next Tuesday?

In all seriousness, props to DK for not adjusting the necessary amount of days to achieve 5k in crowns (insert Mike joke here)

• 33BeRad

@theIrrigator said...

Yes. Way to high unless they are going back to Luton

Luton threw for 300yds against HOU and kept them in that game. I’d say as long as Minshew doesn’t play they are in play. HA!

• marker0357

I think I’m going right back to Lat Murray until NO proves that Kamara really is part of the game plan with this new offense led by Taysom.

• parrothead112

Kind of like the Jets D on DK this week.

• winnerchickendinner

@parrothead112 said...

Kind of like the Jets D on DK this week.

Might get 6 points with the way the Raiders have played and can be a massive salary saver this week.

• TopDawgs07

@squidkill said...

Regarding Kamara- isn’t it really simple? Taysom Hill is the stone low QB to be matched up with Kamara. If Hill drops back and nothing is open he runs…โ€ฆ If Brees drops back and nothing is open he checks down to Kamara. That’s pretty much the difference.

That and the Saints use Taysom as a power RB on the goal line. So it’s like Kamara has lost the check down receptions and the goal line carriers. It’s noticeably hurt his value.

• marker0357

If Philly sticks with Wentz, GB may be a decent play. I’d say 5+ sacks, 2 INT’s, and 10 pts or less are within the realm of possibility.

• Lbb11

@808state said...

Matt Ryan-Julio-Thomas appears to be the popular stack this week assuming Julio plays

I get this but between Julio injuries, Ryan inconsistency and Taysom, I am not going to really touch this outside of some MT and Julio one-offs in large field tournaments.

• Lbb11

@winnerchickendinner said...

Looking at WR this week

Lot of guys in the 4500-5500 range who make sense, allowing to spend up at RB (Cook/Henry + 6-7K guy) and QB (which should be contrarian).

• superjon

@marker0357 said...

If Philly sticks with Wentz, GB may be a decent play. I’d say 5+ sacks, 2 INT’s, and 10 pts or less are within the realm of possibility.

I’m taking some shots on Hurts if they make him the starter, but at this point I doubt they do. They seem to have more faith in Wentz for whatever reason.

But if Hurts does start. Hurts+Reagor+Goedert with the Adams bring back, and makes it really easy to play Cook or Henry.

• Lbb11

@superjon said...

I’m taking some shots on Hurts if they make him the starter, but at this point I doubt they do. They seem to have more faith in Wentz for whatever reason.

But if Hurts does start. Hurts+Reagor+Goedert with the Adams bring back, and makes it really easy to play Cook or Henry.

You have to think Peterson tries to establish the run against a porous run defense this week but he is an idiot, so who knows? I would like to take some Sanders shots just in case but would like to hear some positive coach speak first.

• winnerchickendinner

@Lbb11 said...

Lot of guys in the 4500-5500 range who make sense, allowing to spend up at RB (Cook/Henry + 6-7K guy) and QB (which should be contrarian).

Seeing the giants have Mccoy throwing the ball this week so downgrading them,the philly receivers still have wentz,Bengals have Allen and are facing the Dolphins defense,Murray has not been the same since injury so no for Kirk,Crowder has not been the same and the falcons although got a lot of short fields from their defense did not really show out. Meyers facing the Chargers good slot defense. I’d be comfortable playing just Chark and Davis out of that group. Williams, Sanders, Pittman and Agholor are the next best albeit a bit more boom-bust. Not really going contrarian at QB this week when QBs like Herbert and Rodgers among others have good spots to reach their ceilings so it’s going to tough paying 9k for a running back thinking they get that fourty plus game again. Just the thought process over here.

• ifthethunder

Might get 6 points with the way the Raiders have played and can be a massive salary saver this week.

They got me 9 points for just 2,100 last week. I’ll go back to that well.
    ~

• 33BeRad

Not really going contrarian at QB this week when QBs like Herbert and Rodgers among others have good spots to reach their ceiling

Do you expect the Eagles to keep pace? I think both Packers and Chargers can have success running the ball which would limit the ceilings. Curious what you see different

• Lbb11

Seeing the giants have Mccoy throwing the ball this week so downgrading them,the philly receivers still have wentz,Bengals have Allen and are facing the Dolphins defense,Murray has not been the same since injury so no for Kirk,Crowder has not been the same and the falcons although got a lot of short fields from their defense did not really show out. Meyers facing the Chargers good slot defense. I’d be comfortable playing just Chark and Davis out of that group. Williams, Sanders, Pittman and Agholor are the next best albeit a bit more boom-bust. Not really going contrarian at QB this week when QBs like Herbert and Rodgers among others have good spots to reach their ceilings so it’s going to tough paying 9k for a running back thinking they get that fourty plus game again. Just the thought process over here.

If Chark plays, he is one of my favorite plays of the week (although he is part of that always in game injury risk group). I think Davis is a great leverage play off Henry and Brown with a good matchup. Crowder and Pittman are risky but have two of the best matchups of the week and that’s what GPPs are all about (and Crowder is the most obvious bring back for a Carr stack). Cooks is 5600 but figures to be chalky.

I put Rodgers and Herbert in the pay up category and I think both are good plays (Rodgers more than Herbert) along with Watson.

• Lbb11

@33BeRad said...

Do you expect the Eagles to keep pace? I think both Packers and Chargers can have success running the ball which would limit the ceilings. Curious what you see different

Eagles run d has been pretty good. I think Packers win by a healthy margin but good chance Rodgers and Adams combine for 50+ FFP even in that scenario.

• winnerchickendinner

@33BeRad said...

I can see Rodgers keep tossing TDs in the Red zone to reach it. Add on some chunk plays and could pass for 300 yards too. Plus the Eagles run defense is still stout.

• winnerchickendinner

@Lbb11 said...

If Chark plays, he is one of my favorite plays of the week (although he is part of that always in game injury risk group). I think Davis is a great leverage play off Henry and Brown with a good matchup. Crowder and Pittman are risky but have two of the best matchups of the week and that’s what GPPs are all about (and Crowder is the most obvious bring back for a Carr stack). Cooks is 5600 but figures to be chalky.

I put Rodgers and Herbert in the pay up category and I think both are good plays (Rodgers more than Herbert) along with Watson.

Yeah agree about Chark and his injury. Not worried about the QB with Chark unless its an extreme short passer as if they have an elite catch radius like Hopkins,Robinson,and Chark himself they can make up for inaccurate passes.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@bazerko said...

Anyone have insight into how come Kamaraโ€™s role has diminished so much since Hill has been the QB? Are the Saints limiting him out of fear of him being injured, with Brees already out? I mean he is $7500 on FD which is nuts

Taysom doesn’t ever look for him. I watched the last game and Kamara would run that out and in route across the middle but instead of taking the easy yards Taysom is looking down the field for the deep shot. He makes one read and if the pass isn’t open he is running. I’m sure I will have some Kamara but will be looking more at M. Thomas

• BIF

@ifthethunder said...

They got me 9 points for just 2,100 last week. I’ll go back to that well.
    ~

9 points some weeks would have been good but this week that was not good

Atlanta 28
    Carolina 19
    San Fran 17
    Rams 15
    New Orleans 14
    Miami 14
    Titans 10
    Bengals, Giants and Chargers also had 9

You can add (for the Thur-Mon slate)
    Houston 16
    Washington 15
    Green Bay 15
    Seahawks 9

Lots of Defenses smashed and made the difference for many between cashing and not.

• BIF

Is the ESPN Week 13 WR/CB matchup sheet out yet ?

• Lbb11

@BIF said...

9 points some weeks would have been good but this week that was not good

Atlanta 28
    Carolina 19
    San Fran 17
    Rams 15
    New Orleans 14
    Miami 14
    Titans 10
    Bengals, Giants and Chargers also had 9

You can add (for the Thur-Mon slate)
    Houston 16
    Washington 15
    Green Bay 15
    Seahawks 9

Lots of Defenses smashed and made the difference for many between cashing and not.

For the price, they were good. This coming from someone who lost out on top 3 finishes in two major contests by going 60 percent Browns defense.

• BIF

@Lbb11 said...

For the price, they were good. This coming from someone who lost out on top 3 finishes in two major contests by going 60 percent Browns defense.

Yah I had 3 defenses last week 40% Browns, 30% Niners, 30% Saints

Of course my best lineups had the Browns ๐Ÿ™„

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).