4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 1.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Denver ( 13 ) at Kansas City ( -13 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, December 7th
    5:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Baltimore ( -7 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Lbb11

@BIF said...

Yah I had 3 defenses last week 40% Browns, 30% Niners, 30% Saints

Of course my best lineups had the Browns 🙄

Had a very similar breakdown. Niners over Browns and I come in third in the 101 milly. But of course rest of my lineup would have totally shifted.

• bazerko

Random question: what is the withdrawal process like for the people who win those large tournaments for 500k or 1M? Can they get in one payment or is it a headache trying to collect the winnings?

• osuryanf

@bazerko said...

Random question: what is the withdrawal process like for the people who win those large tournaments for 500k or 1M? Can they get in one payment or is it a headache trying to collect the winnings?

Yes you can get it in one payment.

Wire transfer anything over $50,000 makes it pretty easy actually.

• jdtrey

@BIF said...

Is the ESPN Week 13 WR/CB matchup sheet out yet ?

It was not, it is now :)

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/20/NFLDK2020_CS_WRCBchartWeek13dec.pdf?addata=2020=WRCB_chtsht_week13dec_xxx

• mdalb

Any suggestions for a WR for $3500 or less on DK for GPP. I have Keke at moment but looking forward another week I mix it up.

• winnerchickendinner

@mdalb said...

Any suggestions for a WR for $3500 or less on DK for GPP. I have Keke at moment but looking forward another week I mix it up.

Johnson for Jax if Chark is out again.

• mdalb

Thinking this could be a Kamara game. Isn’t Atlanta decent against run? They may use him more in passing this week. That with potential lower ownership could payoff?

• Jokey401

@mdalb said...

Colin Johnson – in a game they will likely be playing from behind by a lot. 3k and 8 targets last week.

• zovyn

@mdalb said...

Thinking this could be a Kamara game. Isn’t Atlanta decent against run? They may use him more in passing this week. That with potential lower ownership could payoff?

Atlanta isn’t bad against the run – and definitely more of a pass-funnel Defense. I feel like Kamara’s salary is pretty damn low on FD and ownership should definitely be off him. I find it hard to believe that the coaching staff isn’t going to try and find ways to get the ball in Kamara’s hands, they can’t gameplan forever around what Taysom is doing now. All that being said I’m leaning more Hill+Thomas than I am towards Kamara but I do keep bouncing back and forth. Positive regression, talent, volume, etc all would seem to lean towards Kamara having a decent week. Especially if you think he’s finally over that nagging minor injury from a few weeks ago…

The bigger issue for me is how solid Latavius has been and how confident the Saints have been in pushing Taysom in at the goalline. We do have some stats and indicators since these two teams just played a couple weeks ago and it was pretty much a full timeshare. It looks like Murray and Kamara potentially have very similar floors and ceilings so the salary savings screams to go with Latavius.

It’s a puzzle. I think the smart play is to avoid Kamara but if you’re looking specifically for leverage on the field and you think (like I do) that sooner or later talent will rise then yes, I think you are right – I’d be surprised if he wasn’t lower owned than Taysom, Thomas, or Murray in that game.

• BIF

@jdtrey said...

It was not, it is now :)

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/20/NFLDK2020_CS_WRCBchartWeek13dec.pdf?addata=2020=WRCB_chtsht_week13dec_xxx

Thanks bud

• Joeltimb

Lockett going off this week is going to tilt 95% of the field.

• Lbb11

@zovyn said...

Atlanta isn’t bad against the run – and definitely more of a pass-funnel Defense. I feel like Kamara’s salary is pretty damn low on FD and ownership should definitely be off him. I find it hard to believe that the coaching staff isn’t going to try and find ways to get the ball in Kamara’s hands, they can’t gameplan forever around what Taysom is doing now. All that being said I’m leaning more Hill+Thomas than I am towards Kamara but I do keep bouncing back and forth. Positive regression, talent, volume, etc all would seem to lean towards Kamara having a decent week. Especially if you think he’s finally over that nagging minor injury from a few weeks ago…

The bigger issue for me is how solid Latavius has been and how confident the Saints have been in pushing Taysom in at the goalline. We do have some stats and indicators since these two teams just played a couple weeks ago and it was pretty much a full timeshare. It looks like Murray and Kamara potentially have very similar floors and ceilings so the salary savings screams to go with Latavius.

It’s a puzzle. I think the smart play is to avoid Kamara but if you’re looking specifically for leverage on the field and you think (like I do) that sooner or later talent will rise then yes, I think you are right – I’d be surprised if he wasn’t lower owned than Taysom, Thomas, or Murray in that game.

I love Kamara and was slightly on him last week thinking the Saints would have good red zone opportunities and he’d be more involved down there. After watching the game (and some of the week before), I think this is just a stay away spot. Particularly with 4-5 really good RB options at the upper end. He needs to break a long run or pass in order to hit value with the way the offense is being run at this point.

• 33BeRad

@Joeltimb said...

You think he’ll be only 5% owned? That’d be awesome!

• superjon

FD raises Mattison’s price to 7.3k despite the fact he’s had a total of 5 rushing attempts in his last 3 games.

It’s the most expensive he’s been all season. Seemed like a pretty easy cross off on Monday.

Then today, Cook gets added to the injury report.

Does FD have a crystal ball?

• Bigb1485

@osuryanf said...

Yes you can get it in one payment.

Wire transfer anything over $50,000 makes it pretty easy actually.

If you win the milly are the taxes like winning the lottery…you only end up with 45 or 55% after its all said and done?

• Lbb11

@superjon said...

FD raises Mattison’s price to 7.3k despite the fact he’s had a total of 5 rushing attempts in his last 3 games.

It’s the most expensive he’s been all season. Seemed like a pretty easy cross off on Monday.

Man if Cook is out, just lock button Cousins stacks in a difficult stack decision week?

• marker0357

@mdalb said...

I like Shenault at $3600

• marker0357

@Joeltimb said...

Actually like him as well. He’s been down for a few weeks now. It seems to me that NYG has been pretty strong against the run pretty weak across the middle where Lockett likes to play from the slot.

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

@mdalb said...

Isabella will start again with Fitzgerald out

• Brendan239

No love for Lazard? I think he is a sneaky stack w Rodgers. Pair him with Pittman at the same price…speaking of Pittman, is anyone else going with Rivers this week? I hate using him, but that price on FD?!? I also like James White price w Burkhead out now and LAC pretty good against the traditional run. Is this the week that Crowder goes back to getting DD targets?

• Lbb11

@mdalb said...

If you really want to dumpster dive, Anthony Miller is 3100 and came out of hibernation with Mitch back.

• livetorace17

@Lbb11 said...

Man if Cook is out, just lock button Cousins stacks in a difficult stack decision week?

This is the correct answer.

Mattison has had a few chances to be the RB1 and seems to bust more than he booms. He is in my burn book actually, he’s a guy I just can’t roster. If I lose because of a Mattison explosion week, so be it.

• infantryboys

@superjon said...

Cook came out of the game last week for a few series with an ankle injury. He’ll probably play this week, but he’s clearly not 100%.

• superjon

@infantryboys said...

Cook came out of the game last week for a few series with an ankle injury. He’ll probably play this week, but he’s clearly not 100%.

I agree I think he’ll play, but I don’t think him coming out for a few series warrants a 2k increase in salary.

By comparison, look at James White. Had his best game of the year last week, and only went up 300, and we already knew that Burkhead was going to be out again.

• Eyehatetodd

@superjon said...

I agree I think he’ll play, but I don’t think him coming out for a few series warrants a 2k increase in salary.

By comparison, look at James White. Had his best game of the year last week, and only went up 300, and we already knew that Burkhead was going to be out again.

White should be a great play this week. Chargers give up a ton of points to pass catching RBs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).