4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 1.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Denver ( 13 ) at Kansas City ( -13 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, December 7th
    5:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Baltimore ( -7 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Lbb11

@Eyehatetodd said...

White should be a great play this week. Chargers give up a ton of points to pass catching RBs

I think Harris is the better play this week.

• Ricolasvegas

Biggest decision of the week…. Are we playing Cook or Fading Cook ?

Cook in a smash spot… but I dont think he’s 100%. Thinking im going back to the well with Henry, Tenn is a 5.5 pt fav at home and Tenn wants to give him the ball 25+ times a game until the defense gives out.

• Lbb11

@Ricolasvegas said...

Biggest decision of the week…. Are we playing Cook or Fading Cook ?

Cook in a smash spot… but I dont think he’s 100%. Thinking im going back to the well with Henry, Tenn is a 5.5 pt fav at home and Tenn wants to give him the ball 25+ times a game until the defense gives out.

I wish the coach speak would drive his ownership down because I like cook more in a vacuum. But if he’s going to stay at 30 percent and Henry at 7, the choice is easier.

• Ricolasvegas

Podcast I listened to had early projections of Cook at 30% and Henry at 18%

• DarthPasta

Still okay with that.

• Lbb11

@Ricolasvegas said...

Podcast I listened to had early projections of Cook at 30% and Henry at 18%

RG has 7 percent for Henry which is definitely too low.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@infantryboys said...

Cook came out of the game last week for a few series with an ankle injury. He’ll probably play this week, but he’s clearly not 100%.

Cooks response to a question regarding “wearing down”

“I don’t know what that is. What is that — wear down? What does that mean?” Cook said in the video of the virtual press conference posted to the team’s official site. “I’m a running back. I’m a running back just like anybody else. I don’t think that’s a question you’ll ask Derrick Henry or anybody else. I’m a running back. There’s no wearing down. i’m ready to tote the ball.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/12/02/dalvin-cook-on-potentially-wearing-down-i-dont-think-youd-ask-derrick-henry-that/

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Ricolasvegas said...

Thinking im going back to the well with Henry, Tenn is a 5.5 pt fav at home and Tenn wants to give him the ball 25+ times a game until the defense gives out.

An early Christmas gift for ya. Titans coach Mike Vrabel said the team has to “be able to throw the ball” to Derrick Henry more. Give the GAM the ball more

• kia12345678

RG Overall Ranking

Need help. M. Sanders/D. Waller or Chubb/Jordan Atkins on FD?

• superjon

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

An early Christmas gift for ya. Titans coach Mike Vrabel said the team has to “be able to throw the ball” to Derrick Henry more. Give the GAM the ball more

I think we should circle back to this Sunday afternoon to see how truthful he was being.

All these DFS sites. It would be cool if one of them could track coach speak.

• realphipps

I need to pull a rabbit out the hat this week to make my season long playoffs. Non ppr. Colluding commish. Russ not cooking.

Y’all know of any good rabbits?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@damionismyname said...

“I don’t know what that is. What is that — wear down? What does that mean?” Cook said in the video of the virtual press conference posted to the team’s official site. “I’m a running back. I’m a running back just like anybody else. I don’t think that’s a question you’ll ask Derrick Henry or anybody else. I’m a running back. There’s no wearing down. i’m ready to tote the ball.”

Playerspeak/Coachspeak translation; Hell yeah, my body is one big throbbing pain. I’m a running back, I’ve been getting hit by 250-350lb men constantly for 10 games, why would you ask me that fool question. I’m gonna get a massage, go ask the coach how many totes I’m getting.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@superjon said...

It would be cool if one of them could track coach speak.

I ordered the Coachspeak Rosetta Stone from Amazon. Did you know in Coachspeak a lot of times saying one thing means something completely different?

• osuryanf

@Bigb1485 said...

If you win the milly are the taxes like winning the lottery…you only end up with 45 or 55% after its all said and done?

It jumps your tax bracket but no, not quite the amount you listed.

The highest tax bracket $518,401 (or more)… which is 37%

So if you win $1,000,000 you should clear around $630,000, with $370,000 being paid in taxes.

• jdtrey

@osuryanf said...

So if you win $1,000,000 you should clear around $630,000, with $370,000 being paid in taxes.

Just to add to this, that would be just for Federal taxes. Also depends on what your state’s income taxes are as well – California would be up to 13.3% which would mean you only keep about 50% total. Florida or Texas or the other states with no income tax you’d get about that 630 amount.

• Benzo1925

@osuryanf said...

You would pay around $334K in federal taxes rather than $370K. Only the income earned above $518.4K is taxed at 37%.

• Lbb11

@jdtrey said...

Just to add to this, that would be just for Federal taxes. Also depends on what your state’s income taxes are as well – California would be up to 13.3% which would mean you only keep about 50% total. Florida or Texas or the other states with no income tax you’d get about that 630 amount.

If you win the million (or clear anything significant for the year), talk to your attorney and/or CPA before withdrawing.

• dominicanpapi

Irv Smith hasn’t practiced this week. Rudolph is still cheap on DK but Thielen is back.

Julio Jones was downgraded to a DNP today.

Jacobs and Algholor did not practice on Wednesday.

• Ricolasvegas

@superjon said...

I think we should circle back to this Sunday afternoon to see how truthful he was being.

All these DFS sites. It would be cool if one of them could track coach speak.

He did have 4 targets last week… along with 27 carriers. I’ll take that every week

• ifthethunder

@dominicanpapi said...

Irv Smith hasn’t practiced this week. Rudolph is still cheap on DK but Thielen is back.

Yep. Anyone of Jefferson, Thielen, or Rudolph (for his salary) could go off. But there are more mouths at the table this weekend.
    ~

• Ricardo5346

Bradbury has been very good vs opposing #1’s. Not that anyone besides Ramsey can shut down DK, but Giants much weaker vs other WR.

• 808state

@dominicanpapi said...

Julio Jones was downgraded to a DNP today.

Jacobs and Algholor did not practice on Wednesday.

Hayden Hurst also didn’t practice. Not looking good for the Falcons.

• Joeltimb

@Lbb11 said...

If you win the million (or clear anything significant for the year), talk to your attorney and/or CPA before withdrawing.

This. I believe you can start a schedule C business for the winnings in some sort of loophole (or so I’ve heard). If you can funnel the winnings through that way you could save a damn good amount.

• corbomb19

Austin Ekeler is the Beast of the Week

• Getty33

@corbomb19 said...

Austin Ekeler is the Beast of the Week

Lmao. Ekeler is probably still hurting from the 30 inefficient touches and tackles he suffered last week. Does this Beermaker guy do this for shits and giggles or is he serious?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).