4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 1.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Denver ( 13 ) at Kansas City ( -13 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, December 7th
    5:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Baltimore ( -7 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• steveharvey

@Jokey401 said...

Colin Johnson – in a game they will likely be playing from behind by a lot. 3k and 8 targets last week

Last week Chark & Conley were out. Would make sure that’s the case again before playing Colin

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@steveharvey said...

Last week Chark & Conley were out. Would make sure that’s the case again before playing Colin

Chark in, Conley questionable

• realphipps

Denzel Ward out for Cleveland.

Big boost to pretty much all the Titans. Really hampers Joe Woods defense.

• dominicanpapi

@realphipps said...

Denzel Ward out for Cleveland.

Big boost to pretty much all the Titans. Really hampers Joe Woods defense.

Was thinking of Tannehill in one of my 3 max lineups but I think they’re missing 2-3 starters on their offensive line, probably won’t have both of their regular tight ends and the Browns just got Garrett back.

• Lbb11

@dominicanpapi said...

Was thinking of Tannehill in one of my 3 max lineups but I think they’re missing 2-3 starters on their offensive line, probably won’t have both of their regular tight ends and the Browns just got Garrett back.

A Tannehill-Brown and/or Davis with Chubb is certainly one way that game could play out and if it hits, you are in pretty good shape in a 3 max comp. I think because it probably has a 20-25 percent chance of playing out that way, makes a little more sense in multi GPP.

• Lbb11

@damionismyname said...

Chark in, Conley questionable

Yeah – Johnson really not playable this week.

• realphipps

@dominicanpapi said...

Garrett back and Oliver Vernon finally healthy and looking fantastic off the edge.

Tanne can absolutely have a productive day, but I’m anticipating a lot of short and intermediate passing to combat a substantial advantage the Browns will have rushing the passer.

Or Henry might just go 30-200-3.

• dominicanpapi

@realphipps said...

Garrett back and Oliver Vernon finally healthy and looking fantastic off the edge.

Tanne can absolutely have a productive day, but I’m anticipating a lot of short and intermediate passing to combat a substantial advantage the Browns will have rushing the passer.

Or Henry might just go 30-200-3.

That’s what I like about 3 max, makes me concentrate on a core group of players rather than having 60 players in a pool and running a crunch. It also makes me think outside of the box.

Josh Jacobs is officially OUT.

• Lbb11

@dominicanpapi said...

That’s what I like about 3 max, makes me concentrate on a core group of players rather than having 60 players in a pool and running a crunch. It also makes me think outside of the box.

Agreed – I like 3 max too and it’s where I have had the majority of my success since playing. I like to focus on QB stacks which I think have a greater than 50 percent chance of exceeding value and build out from there. Tannehill usually doesn’t do it for me, and he won’t be in my 3max pool this week, but I definitely see the logic.

• zovyn

@dominicanpapi said...

I think I have to love Booker now. I picked him up in my seasonal earlier this week after reports seemed bad for Jacobs.

• zovyn

Yeah – going to be a weird week… there isn’t an RB priced above 6.2k that I love on FD this week. Williams(GB), Booker, Murray(NO), and Montgomery all seem to be making into every lineup I construct.

I think Montgomery is a lock for a ceiling game. My Leos aren’t going to suddenly become strong against the run just because Patricia got fired.

OTOH – Lions dominating the Bears in Chicago without 3 of their top players would be a very Lions (and Bears) thing to do. But I wouldn’t count on it. :P

• Bnett2210

I know we don’t talk a whole lot of cash talk, but Firkser for 2500 on DK with no Jonnu, got to be a lock for value TE ???

• jdtrey

@Bnett2210 said...

I know we don’t talk a whole lot of cash talk, but Firkser for 2500 on DK with no Jonnu, got to be a lock for value TE ???

Not sure, a lot of people seem to think Swaim has jumped him so I’ll definitely be looking into it more as the week goes on.

• zovyn

Current reports have AJ Brown and Humphries likely to play. IIRC, Humphries is good for those short/squat routes that often go to the TEs. He hasn’t played in a few games but I’d take him into account when looking at Tannehill’s targeting projections.

I mean – it’s not as if he was peppering Jonnu weekly anyway – he got in the endzone in the last 3 weeks (once on a run) but even with those scores he’s been mediocre. Yeah, I know the Browns are bad against the position I just don’t see a Titans TE being a lock even if Smith was playing.

• Lbb11

@jdtrey said...

Not sure, a lot of people seem to think Swaim has jumped him so I’ll definitely be looking into it more as the week goes on.

Think it’s very unlikely – and an easy way to get burned – that Swaim will fill the Jonnu role with Smith out.

• Jokey401

@Bnett2210 said...

I hope Firkser and or Swaim become a thing. It will take more people off of Akins.

• Lbb11

@Jokey401 said...

I hope Firkser and or Swaim become a thing. It will take more people off of Akins.

I have made a few builds with Cooks and Akins without Watson to get what should be the majority of the passing volume for under 9K without the expensive QB.

• Jokey401

@Lbb11 said...

I have made a few builds with Cooks and Akins without Watson to get what should be the majority of the passing volume for under 9K without the expensive QB.

I think Cooks can get there without Watson, I’ll play him mostly as a 1 off and Akins depends on ownership. Surprisingly Akins is at 19%. Actually Akins is at 14.9% srill high I think.

• realphipps

In theory, Akins sounds like a good play considering the Houston personnel.

By my count, Indy has given up 1td to tight ends this season. Can someone verify my count?

• winnerchickendinner

@zovyn said...

Current reports have AJ Brown and Humphries likely to play. IIRC, Humphries is good for those short/squat routes that often go to the TEs. He hasn’t played in a few games but I’d take him into account when looking at Tannehill’s targeting projections.

I mean – it’s not as if he was peppering Jonnu weekly anyway – he got in the endzone in the last 3 weeks (once on a run) but even with those scores he’s been mediocre. Yeah, I know the Browns are bad against the position I just don’t see a Titans TE being a lock even if Smith was playing.

Cleveland has TEs targeted tied for third with 90 passes this year. Not many slot receivers have had good games against them Boyd, Cobb, Cole and lamb have had more than 5 and Boyd/Lamb are number 1/2/ options for their team and humphries ain’t that. Definitely looks like a scheme thing for TEs and am taking it. They made Sample look good twice this year. If Swaim/firsker burns then it happened but if they smash then getting all the money.

Also liking chargers defense since Newton has not looked that great and they have a better run defense than Arizona.

• zovyn

@Jokey401 said...

I think Cooks can get there without Watson, I’ll play him mostly as a 1 off and Akins depends on ownership. Surprisingly Akins is at 19%.

It makes sense with Stills out of the picture. Watson seems to trust Akins and Coutee can’t possibly absorb all the new targets. The top end of the TE field this week on the Main slate is even more meh than usual.

• Lbb11

@zovyn said...

It makes sense with Stills out of the picture. Watson seems to trust Akins and Coutee can’t possibly absorb all the new targets. The top end of the TE field this week on the Main slate is even more meh than usual.

With no Jacobs or Agholor, I see Waller getting 10+ targets in a great spot with people probably unwilling to pay up for TE this week.

• Moszman

@Lbb11 said...

With no Jacobs or Agholor, I see Waller getting 10+ targets in a great spot with people probably unwilling to pay up for TE this week.

Agree! Had him last week and going straight back to him this week.

• realphipps

@Lbb11 said...

Agholor appears good to go. No injury designation.

What are the board’s thoughts on two almost senior citizens:

TY Hilton
    Alshon Jeffery

• 33BeRad

@zovyn said...

I think Montgomery is a lock for a ceiling game.

Bears players and “lock” are not a thing. HAHA! Have you seen their offense? Yes, he can have a ceiling game but is by no means a lock to get there.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).