4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 1.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Denver ( 13 ) at Kansas City ( -13 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, December 7th
    5:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Baltimore ( -7 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Rickytango13

@33BeRad said...

Bears players and “lock” are not a thing. HAHA! Have you seen their offense? Yes, he can have a ceiling game but is by no means a lock to get there.

Thanks for the distinction… I was under the impression that this forum was a space for reliable guarantees.

• monarch

• noddy

@monarch said...

Really like Austin Hooper, Adam Thielen and Michael Thomas this week.

• kps3205s

@realphipps said...

Agholor appears good to go. No injury designation.

What are the board’s thoughts on two almost senior citizens:

TY Hilton
    Alshon Jeffery

I like the match up TY has vs Hargreaves this week per the ESPN match up sheet but the problem of course is Houston sucks vs the run so I’m thinking Jonathan Taylor as the only piece from that game in my single LU on DK.

• zovyn

@33BeRad said...

Bears players and “lock” are not a thing. HAHA! Have you seen their offense? Yes, he can have a ceiling game but is by no means a lock to get there.

Yes… I’ve seen their offense. A lot. I’ve also watched the Lions play. A lot. Especially on the road.

I have great faith in my Lions. They will come through for me.

Montgomery will be in my 1LU for every slate he’s in. :)

• beare

montgomery or booker

• Agent47

@mdalb said...

Any suggestions for a WR for $3500 or less on DK for GPP. I have Keke at moment but looking forward another week I mix it up.

I’m looking at Mack Hollins at min price. I had a post last week where I talked about Sterling Shepard and detailed how the Bengals are the best matchup for opposing RWRs this season. Shepard got them for 7-64-0 – it was just too bad he couldn’t find the end zone. Anything close to that at min price would be awesome from Hollins.

On the season, he has run 48% of his routes from the right side of the formation (per PFF). Plus, last week he played on 66% of the offensive snaps, which was twice as much as the purported starter Jakeem Grant who only played 34%. He was the only WR who played more than 50% of the snaps for Miami other than DeVante Parker, of course, who played on 94%. Maybe that changes with Grant now with 1 week of action under his belt after coming back from injury? If that’s the case, Grant is only $3,500 himself. I think whoever takes the majority of the snaps at RWR has a chance to make some things happen.

Parker is still the Miami WR that I like the most this week. But I’ll have probably have either Hollins or Grant in most of my lineups that don’t have Parker.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@mdalb said...

Any suggestions for a WR for $3500 or less on DK for GPP. I have Keke at moment but looking forward another week I mix it up.

Anthony Miller for 3.1K might be nice. 32 tgts the last 4 games + with a banged up Mooney and late addition to the injury list A-Rob. Rumor has it Trubisky is the Lion Whisperer. Since entering the NFL, Trubisky is 137-of-203 passing (67.5%) for 1,601 yards (7.9 YPA) and a 14:4 TD-to-INT ratio plus 18.7 rushing yards per game and an additional rushing TD across six dates with the Lions. Mitch-Miller stacks cheap as they come

• kps3205s

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Rumor has it Trubisky is the Lion Whisperer

But wait there’s more……outside of his rookie year, Trubisky has thrown three touchdowns all 4 times he has played the Lions and only 1 interception. In his career he has thrown 3+ TDs a total of 9 times….Things that make you go hmmmm..

• odanny

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Andrew Miller for 3.1K might be nice. 32 tgts the last 4 games + with a banged up Mooney and late addition to the injury list A-Rob. Rumor has it Trubisky is the Lion Whisperer. Since entering the NFL, Trubisky is 137-of-203 passing (67.5%) for 1,601 yards (7.9 YPA) and a 14:4 TD-to-INT ratio plus 18.7 rushing yards per game and an additional rushing TD across six dates with the Lions. Mitch-Miller stacks cheap as they come

Andrew Miller is washed, he hasn’t been good since he played for the Indians.

• ifthethunder

I like it. Already had Mitch in at QB in my base lineup so I could fit expensive RBs. And you’re telling me he might throw 3 TDs, too!! (I know, no reliable guarantees on here.)

Bring it back with T.J. Hockenson? Or go budget TE?
    ~

• IronMonkey415

Say no more comrade. I will play Trubisky

• NDNole

What noone is saying is that Guyton is getting the same amount of run as Mike Williams at 3k. Guyton or MIke may break a slate before the season ends in the right circumstance.

• NDNole

@ifthethunder said...

I like it. Already had Mitch in at QB in my base lineup so I could fit expensive RBs. And you’re telling me he might throw 3 TDs, too!! (I know, no reliable guarantees on here.)

Bring it back with T.J. Hockenson? Or go budget TE?
    ~

Nagy will call a screen pass on third and one and a dive on 3rd and 23. Bears offense is just pathetic. So much so I cant tell if its the coach (I think it is) or the players. But hey I would love for the Bears to be good on offense.

• 33BeRad

@Rickytango13 said...

Thanks for the distinction… I was under the impression that this forum was a space for reliable guarantees.

Yeah, cuz what could possibly go wrong with everyone seemingly stacking the Bears that have zero games scoring more than 30 points.

• superjon

Hate to be that guy, but you know who else loves Mitch this week? Mr. Beast of the Week.

Now sometimes his non-beast picks work out, so maybe Mitch still does well.

• Joeltimb

Anyone know how kupp and woods are looking ownership wise?

• ifthethunder

@superjon said...

Hate to be that guy, but you know who else loves Mitch this week? Mr. Beast of the Week.

Now sometimes his non-beast picks work out, so maybe Mitch still does well.

Hah! Of course. But that means the RBs I can fit with Trubiscuit AREN’T B.o.t.W. So I got that going for me, right?
    ~

• mdalb

Who plays slot for chargers?

• ifthethunder

@mdalb said...

Who plays slot for chargers?

Chris Harris Jr. is their slot CB. As for offense, Keenan Allen has taken 51% of his snaps in the slot this season.
    ~

• monarch

With the Raiders missing defensive backs and Perriman and Mims so cheap it is very tempting for me to like Sam Darnold since the Raiders have bring back players all over the place with Booker, Renfrow, Agholor, Waller and Ruggs, Something tells me that as good as it looks it probably doesn’t get there even though it allows for a spend up running back or two.

• kdsdawg

Its nice to make L/Us without worrying about the weather.
    Just noticed I have made four L/Us on DK and Coutee is in all four. Hard to pass on a #2 WR at $3500.

• charara1224

Let me give you guys insight on Lions D.. no one on the team liked Patricia and they played heavy man for absolutely no reason. Even on 2nd and 25 patricia had them in man. Hes gone now and lions d has talented players they wont be cakewalks anymore put them in your dfs defense slot this week

• charara1224

Not the greatest WR week but i see MIN limiting Cook this week so a thielen and JJ stack with Cousins is nice and Ruggs is a sneaky good play especially if Agholor is out

• marker0357

Mooney, Shenault, Patterson, or Grant.

With Rob looking iffy, I like Mooney (if he plays…he’s also Q). Patterson may see a lot of looks as well get a few running plays (if Rob and Mooney are out).
    I always like Shenault due to his ability to catch the ball and YAC. He’s damn difficult to bring down.
    With Parker likely shadowed, I like Grant. The thing that worries me most is his size.

Right now, I have Mooney penciled in but that’s subject to change.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).