Comments

• Notorious

Lead RG Analyst

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

• 2013 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Let’s get the discussion started for the week! Here’s who I like at QB:

Studs:
    Andrew Luck: Should bounce back this week with a fantasy friendly matchup against the Redskins at home.
    Ben Roethliberger: The Saints defense continues to get shredded by opposing offenses. Big Ben has some terrific home splits too.

Values:
    Matt Ryan: This is more of a DK-specific play, but his price is at an all-time low. Gets a home matchup against the Cardinals.
    Ryan Tannehill: His price is slowly going up, but he draws a terrific matchup against the awful pass defense of the Jets.

GPP Plays:
    Andy Dalton: Dalton has been a new man since A.J. Green has been back in the lineup. He should carve up the Buccs secondary.
    Eli Manning: Good matchup against the Jaguars, and he has a shiny new weapon at his disposal.

• Wakefield49

Colt McCoy at min salary will be expected to have significant garbage time against the Colts. Also really like Tannehill if the weather is OK.

• 33BeRad

Blake Bortles as a homerun shot in a GPP. Not gonna stack him with anyone cuz you never know who will score. But it’s a cheap QB and after last week’s stinker will probably be low owned

• ccarney256

I like Rivers in addition based purely off of his price. He only needs 18 pts to hit 3x value. Against a Baltimore D/ST that gave up 23 to Dalton, and 22 to Glennon, and let Drew Brees put up 32 last week.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Rivers

• Jherter

Would love to use Tannehill but I’m a huge Fins fan and the Jets always seem to figure out how to show up against them. Especially at home. Buyer beware.

• Toksic84

im Rollin fitz out for 5k on fd. I’ll take that chance any day on a few line-ups

• biggiesmails72

All the Fitz. Can do so much with him in there and he is averaging x3 his salary. The only thing that scares me is Foster just running wild but 150 and a TD for Fitz is all it will take to hit his x2 value

• bookersnookers

Didnt Fitz throw him a couple of receiving tds in the last game?

• Alexjdoty

How about Mettenberger ($7k) or Bridgewater ($6,900)? A lot of risk with them but they have shown signs that they can easily hit 3x points. This also opens a ton of cap room for the rest of the lineup.

- Especially with the defenses they are going up against i could definitely see either of them going for 300+ and 2td.

• infantryboys

Luck, Rivers and Fitz this week.

• Alexjdoty

Fitz had a good game when he last played Tennessee, but i feel like they may go more run heavy which could take away from his production and upside.

• ISTACKBREADPEOPLE

Anyone who likes Rivers should reconsider. West coast team traveling to East coast time zone. Last time they did that against the Dolphins they got smashed. I looked that stat up and teams have a 44% win rate traveling West to East.

Ravens secondary is trash but they can get to the QB. He won’t have time to throw it deep to Floyd and Will Hill will be all over old man Gates.

My two cents

I like Metenberger as the Texans are bottom 5 against the pass. He’s got nothing to lose so he’ll huck it deep no problem. Fitpatrick is nice because you can stack him with both Foster and Bell and still have a pretty good line up receivers or an elite TE.

I like Drew Stanton for whatever reason I just feel like he has a big game. I like stacking him with John Brown and Ellington as Ellington should be involved in the pass game and he will take deep shots to Brown.

• dmiller10nc

I don’t know how I can get away from Ben at home. Should be a shootout. Anyone like an Eli/Odb stack? What about Stanton cheap against falcons? They will score against falcons just how? I would be inclined to stack Ellington with stanton if I went that route hoping for a couple passing Tds to Ellington. I would normally never stack a qb/rb but I see some potential there.

• NCRick

I like all these picks. Im going with Ryan and Dalton myself.

• Morphitrix

I think it’s crazy not to take Fitz on Fanduel while he’s at the bottom of the barrel. It’s gotta be the value of the season expecially with what it affords you at the other positions.

Next up for me would be Colt McCoy. Playing in a dome and playing from behind against the Colts, and unlike that god awful QB the Skins have been rolling with, he completes most of his passes. In the one and a half games he’s played this season, he’s gone 11/12 and 25/30.

• infantryboys

I like Fitz at his price in cash games but the limit on his upside has me staying away from him in GPPs

• FkCoolers

Ben at home is very solid this weekend. One that hasn’t been mentioned enough yet is Stanton. He’s not that good but he’s dirt cheap and one thing he does is take a lot of downfield shots. Ellington isn’t really a volume back so Stanton will need to pass a lot in that game.

Stanton paired with Floyd or Brown is a nice GPP play that still leaves you tons of cash free to spend.

I like a Alex Smith/Kelce pairing, too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).