1:00 PM EST : San Diego ( 10 ) at Kansas City ( -10 ) —- T: 45
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( (Pick) ) at Jacksonville ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7.5 ) at Carolina ( -7.5 ) —- T: 46
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Green Bay ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Houston ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, December 14th
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( (Pick) ) at Miami ( (Pick) ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• zpa1989

question: has anyone had an LU generated by an optimizer hit big in a GPP? just curious

• Wrightime

@lfn1992 said...

So here’s my fear about ODB on Monday night – the Giants’ offensive coordinator. Against the Jets, rather than pelt them early and often with passing they tried to establish the run game than clung to the two-score lead most of the game. You know ODB will get at least 1 TD against this D, but will the Giants clam up in the second half and prevent the type of day that would have him make value or more?

I think I like other WR options more than ODB but I still fear fading him. Thoughts?

The giants dont run the ball , nor do they try to run the ball.. Havent all year.. Giants defense is so awful they arent blowing anyone out esp on the road monday night .. Even when they have lead they feed obj .. No reason why they wouldnt monday night .. Easily the number 1 wr this week for me .. Miami should score also so great spot for him

• fanturds

@Wrightime said...

How come on fd in sunday only gpp or lgs, no pats/texans game anyone know ?

that game got flexed, correct?

• Davey224

Defense is the only position I’m back and forth on. Price point is important, because I’m paying up for some big dogs. Buffalo? KC? Thoughts

• Wrightime

@fanturds said...

that game got flexed, correct?

Yes.. Its the sunday night game.. Fd has it available on every slate except the sunday only .. Doesnt make any sense

• hoodOO7

@Wrightime said...

The giants dont run the ball , nor do they try to run the ball.. Havent all year.. Giants defense is so awful they arent blowing anyone out esp on the road monday night .. Even when they have lead they feed obj .. No reason why they wouldnt monday night .. Easily the number 1 wr this week for me .. Miami should score also so great spot for him

Please stop sharing my thinking ;)

• hoodOO7

@Davey224 said...

Defense is the only position I’m back and forth on. Price point is important, because I’m paying up for some big dogs. Buffalo? KC? Thoughts

My theory on picking a defense has been to almost solely look at the team most likely to get a pick 6. If a halfway decent defense is playing a team with an inconsistent QB or a team that will throw significantly more than it will run (either because they have a poor rushing offense or the game may get out of hand and be a shoot out) then that defense is on my radar.

Considering KC has been ripping it up on D AND they’re playing a team that will be forced to throw to unreliable targets (seriously, who is left there?) and has no run game, plus an inconsistent Rivers, you can probably guess where I’m putting my money this week.

• Richebee

@Wrightime said...

Miami should score also so great spot for him

I am horny for this game! No one is really talking about it, both defenses suck, it’s in Miami, and a lot of talent playing in it. I’m gonna have a couple lineups with the core of Tannehill/Miller/Landry/OBJ and Eli/Miller/Landry/OBJ and hope for a shootout!

• Wrightime

@Richebee said...

I am horny for this game! No one is really talking about it, both defenses suck, it’s in Miami, and a lot of talent playing in it. I’m gonna have a couple lineups with the core of Tannehill/Miller/Landry/OBJ and Eli/Miller/Landry/OBJ and hope for a shootout!

Dont forget about parker also sneaky

• RecEm2014

• Authentk

Doug Baldwin or Devante Parker at the FLEX position in cash?

• Callahan

Gronk back at practice today. I doubt he’ll play this early on with the playoffs being the main objective, but it’s worth following

• D4RTHPH4D4R

• Ranked #42

RG Tiered Ranking

Oh dell, ohdell ohdell ohdell, oh dell, ohhhh dell.

• lfn1992

@Authentk said...

I like Doug Baldwin in this spot, IMO.

• Davey224

I’ve got a sneaky sub $4000 WR in every LU. A few to choose from this week.

• FunkyColdModella

Hartline as the last man standing in Cleveland. Someone’s gotta catch Johnny’s balls. (Yeah……I went there)

• Rsmith11

Is a Tannehill, Landy, Parker stack a viable option? I suppose it’s more about getting lucky and picking the offense that clicks.

• Authentk

@lfn1992 said...

I like Doug Baldwin in this spot, IMO.

I’m thinking the same.

• Davey224

@Authentk said...

Baldwin is a WR1 and Parker is a WR3 or 2. And the way Russell Wilson has been playing, Baldwin is very under priced. That being said, I predict high ownership of Baldwin due to recency bias. Parker may be under played and could come up yyuuuuuge. As Trump would say.

• MattyK1981

30%+ of the field will own Doug Baldwin based on his past 2 games and that is perfectly fine with me. He has played above his level recently, but sooner or later he will regress back to the mean. Water always finds its level.

There are alot of great WR plays this weekend not named Baldwin, so I will take my chances on some more talented players in similar/better matchups, and let the chips fall as they may.

• Drayzen

Any chance Arizona’s defense puts up the 20pts tonight to make it worth paying for in a Thurs-Mon GPP or is it better off to fade them due to high ownership? I could see them shining and getting a pick 6 off of Bridgewater.

• B_rock74

Thurs-Mon Cash play on FD. Trying to fill my last spot at WR. Going either Boldin (SF) or Floyd (AZ)…Floyd can be boom or bust but does have a nice matchup.

• TheChef

I was surpised to see FantasyJesus and HTownHustler had Fitzgerald ranked the 3rd WR this weekbased on their insider with the Cards. All in if those two Alphas are grindin on Fitz.

• fpm2015

@B_rock74 said...

Thurs-Mon Cash play on FD. Trying to fill my last spot at WR. Going either Boldin (SF) or Floyd (AZ)…Floyd can be boom or bust but does have a nice matchup.

ffloyd has a great matchup but fitzgerald has also a great matchup towering over by 5 inches idk i’d stay away from cardinals wr corp this week

• fpm2015

i’m not running anyone but david johnson in tonights game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).