4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:00 PM EST : Seattle ( 0 ) at Jacksonville ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 46
    4:05 PM EST : Tennessee ( -3 ) at Arizona ( 3 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at LA Rams ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Baltimore ( 0 ) at Pittsburgh ( 0 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/11
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( -11 ) at Miami ( 11 ) —- T: 47.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these weekly threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Anyone gonna be on Fuller? Or is the entire world gonna be on the HOU TE.

• superstars92

So no one’s gonna be on Kareem Hunt this week? He’s gonna show the whole world this week the definition of mean reversion, you know that fancy term everyone likes to use.

• superstars92

@elving188 said...

I’m mostly on Hopkins, so I can’t take Fuller.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

So no one’s gonna be on Kareem Hunt this week? He’s gonna show the whole world this week the definition of mean reversion, you know that fancy term everyone likes to use.

I don’t think anyone is gonna be on Hunt either. I’ve got him in the first LU i just built. I’m only playing 10 LUs, so I may throw him in 1 more. I don’t want to miss the blow up game. 0_o

• superstars92

@elving188 said...

I don’t think anyone is gonna be on Hunt either. I’ve got him in the first LU i just built. I’m only playing 10 LUs, so I may throw him in 1 more. I don’t want to miss the blow up game. 0_o

I have him on my cash lineup LOL. Remember I am the contrarian one. I had Gordon last week as like literally the only one and now he’s gonna be 40% owned or so this week (according to the projections although I still think it’s lower). Now, I have Hunt this week. Here’s hoping he’ll be 40% owned next week (because that means he gets like 200 total yards and 2 TDs this week).

• Messiah717

@superstars92 said...

He can do whatever he wants. Not wasting time with him. Hasn’t hit 20 points since Sept 24th. Time is running out.

• superstars92

@elving188 said...

If you do take Fuller and Gio, it creates like massive cap space the rest of your roster would be complete studs.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

I’ve got 7.4 left for WR. Right now I’ve got Thielen in but could also pivot up to Green or down to Tyreek Hill or even further down to Fitz at 6.5k, I don’t mind leaving salary on the table. I don’t have that itch to use it all if I feel comfortable, unlike most people lol

• superstars92

@elving188 said...

I’ve got 7.4 left for WR. Right now I’ve got Thielen in but could also pivot up to Green or down to Tyreek Hill or even further down to Fitz at 6.5k, I don’t mind leaving salary on the table. I don’t have that itch to use it all if I feel comfortable, unlike most people lol

Is this your cash team? Or just one of your GPP teams? I am not sure on the difference exactly in terms of strategy, but I would say a lot of people will somehow try to open up 1.1k in space for Hopkins. Of course, if you already have Fuller, don’t do that. In that case, I don’t really like either Thielen or Hill. I assume you have Crabtree already. I would also go down to Tate or Jones. But I can be totally off here, which is often times true. I think one of the Lions might have a huge game tomorrow if Stafford is close to 100%.

• superstars92

@Messiah717 said...

He can do whatever he wants. Not wasting time with him. Hasn’t hit 20 points since Sept 24th. Time is running out.

I know it’s the ultimate mean reversion. Did I also mention I burn money for fun?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

Is this your cash team? Or just one of your GPP teams? I am not sure on the difference exactly in terms of strategy, but I would say a lot of people will somehow try to open up 1.1k in space for Hopkins. Of course, if you already have Fuller, don’t do that. In that case, I don’t really like either Thielen or Hill. I assume you have Crabtree already. I would also go down to Tate or Jones. But I can be totally off here, which is often times true. I think one of the Lions might have a huge game tomorrow if Stafford is close to 100%.

It’s a GPP team. I don’t have Hopkins or Fuller in this one & I could easily find the cash for Hopkins by coming down at DEF & QB. I got R.Wilson on this team particularly. And maybe I’m crazy but I’ve actually got Mike Evans in it as well over Crabtree.

• sholden

Lions for sure interest me, though it seems like a major trap to play them if you are only rolling out 1-3 LUs. Too many different players that can go off on that offense.

• superstars92

@elving188 said...

It’s a GPP team. I don’t have Hopkins or Fuller in this one & I could easily find the cash for Hopkins by coming down at DEF & QB. I got R.Wilson on this team particularly. And maybe I’m crazy but I’ve actually got Mike Evans in it as well over Crabtree.

Yea that’s fine. The range of WRs is all over the place honestly. Any of these guys from 5k + can be the highest scoring receiver in the slate. Hunt can be the highest scoring RB tomorrow (I know probablistically it’s low), but he can be, and that wouldn’t surprise me.

But like in the NBA, no like 6.5k guy (which is like 5k in the NFL) is gonna be the highest scorer of the slate. Almost 100% of the time, the highest scorer of the slate is 8k+.

• 33BeRad

@superstars92 said...

Regression is the word I think you are looking for that everyone likes to use

• WhoDeyTrap

Am I crazy for stacking Miami D with Drake on FD in my single entries? I dodged the Kamara bullet so trying to make the right choices since half the field is seriously hurting if not already out of the money.

• sabresrock29

@33BeRad said...

In his first start did he lock on to any one receiver or did he spread those 66 yards around?

Yeah he targeted the chargers defense… As a Bills fan it pained me to type that or it could be because of the last 18 years. Either way play someone else

• Messiah717

@WhoDeyTrap said...

Am I crazy for stacking Miami D with Drake on FD in my single entries? I dodged the Kamara bullet so trying to make the right choices since half the field is seriously hurting if not already out of the money.

Why would you play the Miami D against New England?

• sabresrock29

I actually like my lineup a lot the night before and unless an injury I’m not touching it tomorrow. This usually means it crashes and burns

• mike42

@WhoDeyTrap said...

I posted that I was going to do the same thing about 10 pgs ago. It’s got merit and makes fitting AB or other studs in really easy.

• gde684

@WhoDeyTrap said...

That is indeed crazy. Drake maybe but no way on the defense. You should be locked up and have them throw away the key. Jokes aside I’m a dolphins fan and it’s gonna be bad. I feel more certain about that than just about any other fantasy advice I could ever give.

• mike42

@Messiah717 said...

Why would you play the Miami D against New England?

They play NE tough every year @ Miami. They got a lot of pressure on NE first game and could play extra hard for MNF. Really hard to blow the same team out 3 weeks later. ALso, NE takes a step back sans Gronk and they are the stone cold min. 1 TO, 4 sacks is very doable in this setup. That home dog is gonna come out barking is my best guess.

• gillio

How many Texans is too many Texans in cash? I’m really liking Nuk-Anderson-Miller

• Kamais_Ookin

Sorry if this was already answered. Is andy reid stepping down from OC again tomorrow?

• gillio

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Sorry if this was already answered. Is andy reid stepping down from OC again tomorrow?

I assume it wasn’t just for one game. I think he’s stepped down for the season.

• gillio

Garoppolo-Taylor stack for the milli this weekend

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).