1:00 PM EST : New England ( -8 ) at Miami ( 8 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( -5.5 ) at San Francisco ( 5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -11.5 ) at Oakland ( 11.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 41.5
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/10
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Seattle ( -3 ) —- T: 45

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Messiah717

OBJ being out puts Engram in play as a nice TE option. In the same range as McDonald and Njoku.

• squidkill

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Am I the only one stuffing in 3 of CMC, Barkley, Zeke or Kamara in to every lineup?

Only WR in would pay up for is Keenan this week. So it’s all value guys for me.

Also, as a Redskins fan I will be all in on Giants D this week. They are surging and Washington will barely be able to field an NFL offensive line… plus Sanchez.

I don’t see how you can fit all 3 on DK_ Ive tried and leaves you VERY THIN- Like Tim Patrick thin as well as a 2500 TE

• kbarnhill7523

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@squidkill said...

I don’t see how you can fit all 3 on DK_ Ive tried and leaves you VERY THIN- Like Tim Patrick thin as well as a 2500 TE

I mean, I feel like its doable on DK with some sacrifices, but on FD it’s pretty easy to do.

• superjon

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Am I the only one stuffing in 3 of CMC, Barkley, Zeke or Kamara in to every lineup?

Also, as a Redskins fan I will be all in on Giants D this week. They are surging and Washington will barely be able to field an NFL offensive line… plus Sanchez.

I’ve got Zeke and Kamara. On the fence with Barkley. Hate CMC this week.

• keephustlincuz

@squidkill said...

Doable on dk with lacosse and giants d.
    Not sure it’s optimal. Lotto ticket gpp.

• Gtzerphy

For those playing FD, Sproles is worth some gpp play at minimum salary. Eagles in a must win game and will need to play catch up in the projected game script. Sproles will see majority of RB snaps if playing from behind. Wentz is also value priced and should should put it up 40+ times.

• squidkill

@superjon said...

I’ve got Zeke and Kamara. On the fence with Barkley. Hate CMC this week.

Hate CMC this week?- in cash? Hate is a super strong word

• brink7

superjon, just curious and wondering what you are seeing specifically to make you hate CMC this week? Even on DK with PPR?

• mambaland

@Gtzerphy said...

projected game scrip

people are privy to game scripts…its like talking launch angle in baseball most have no idea what a game script is but it sounds good when you say it

• superjon

@squidkill said...

I only play GPP’s.

• keephustlincuz

@squidkill said...

Jon is usually super.

• Supanice

@squidkill said...

Yes I know OBJ is out- that positively correlates to Barkley how?

They should force feed Barkley now, I think 25-30 touches is almost guaranteed. Maybe Shepard is the main beneficiary.

Now that I think about it you would have to assume the Redskins sell out to stop the run, which would mean Shepard all day long.

I don’t even like playing players against the Redskins, someone mentioned before that they just suck all the fantasy goodness out of games.

• draggin49

Cleveland run D has been trash, why would you hate CMC ?

• Jokey401

Anyone have info on ty hilton. His absence tomorrow affects the ceiling of everyone in that game minus Miller.

I really hate these gametime injury decisions.

• keephustlincuz

@draggin49 said...

Cleveland run D has been trash, why would you hate CMC ?

Not to mention the problems cam is having with his shoulder.

• squidkill

@Jokey401 said...

Anyone have info on ty hilton. His absence tomorrow affects the ceiling of everyone in that game minus Miller.

yea its a game time decision- He will go out and test it pregame and the look at inactives 90 minutes b4 kickoff- follow an Indy beat writer- information is free out there- so secrets these days.

• Supanice

@Jokey401 said...

Dr. Chao on twitter said he will play.

I’m also kinda glancing at Grant/Rogers with Inman out.

• kbarnhill7523

• x2

@Supanice said...

Dr. Chao on twitter said he will play.

I’m also kinda glancing at Grant/Rogers with Inman out.

Chester Roger’s has been the beneficiary before. I would look him up regardless.

• mike42

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Idk how it happens exactly but the Giants D will flop. They suck, on the road, they can’t stop the run since snacks left and now their best player by a mile just got sent to IR (Collins). Wash going to play it safe on O too. Just an awful play that everyone is loading up on. Obj being out reduces the chances of NY pulling away too which is the only way Giants D could be in play.

• squidkill

@mike42 said...

Idk how it happens exactly but the Giants D will flop. They suck, on the road, they can’t stop the run since snacks left and now their best player by a mile just got sent to IR (Collins). Wash going to play it safe on O too. Just an awful play that everyone is loading up on. Obj being out reduces the chances of NY pulling away too which is the only way Giants D could be in play.

Kinda like GB on the cheap- Atl about to get smashed outside- Ryan outdoors in Dec and less than 32 is real talk

• kbarnhill7523

• x2

@mike42 said...

I mean I’m not sure how you can say that Giants D will flop against what is arguably now the least explosive offense in the NFL with a turnover prone QB who doesnt even know the playbook.

They are cheap… 8 points would be just fine from them. They’ve actually made some plays the last few weeks including against a really good Bears team.

There are no good DST plays this week either, the only one I’m liking other than Giants is Pittsburgh.

• mike42

@sivad40 said...

The Shepards ownership will spiked up as well. Which one of them is most likely to get the most points?

I thought this game would be low scoring and ugly before obj news. Now nobody on the Giants can even throw a 40 yd TD. 13 game slate, move on for GPP’s.

• hoods_from_the_wood

@Bkbrlr said...

Damn, I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I might go josh allen/zay Jones. I’m not feeling too confident in cam, Winston, luck as they were my initial builds. It allows me to go big on RBs and cheaper plays at WR.

Last time I went against my chalk initial build, I played Mayfield and he went off at 1% ownership in my tournament I was in.

In other news, Hoods, what’s Mrs. Hoods making tomorrow?

Hey how are ya?. How about we start with some parmesan and garlic crusted chicken wings. Here, let me refill your glass. Time for the super loaded potato bites, Mrs Hoods version of the loaded potato skins. Mrs Hood made a pot of sauce and meat yesterday. She’ll take the leftover sauce/meat and make these Naan Bread Pizzas that will knock your socks off

• yisman

@queensfinest said...

obj is out tomorrow. wow

Practiced fully twice and had no injury designation. Then he gets ruled out and he says the injury occurred two weeks ago. And he had a big game last week.

Odd.

• Bkbrlr

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Hey how are ya?. How about we start with some parmesan and garlic crusted chicken wings. Here, let me refill your glass. Time for the super loaded potato bites, Mrs Hoods version of the loaded potato skins. Mrs Hood made a pot of sauce and meat yesterday. She’ll take the leftover sauce/meat and make these Naan Bread Pizzas that will knock your socks off

Sounds lovely. Mrs Hoods must be a food cook. I have to go to a company brunch Christmas party, do a lot of ass kissing BS to deal with, plus it interrfers with kickoff. Got any plays you’re liking this week?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler