1:00 PM EST : New England ( -8 ) at Miami ( 8 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( -5.5 ) at San Francisco ( 5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -11.5 ) at Oakland ( 11.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 41.5
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/10
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Seattle ( -3 ) —- T: 45

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kamais_Ookin

The closer we get to tmr the more worried I get for Luck. Away game instead of home this time, losing center Ryan Kelly a big deal. That o-line doesn’t look like it matches up well vs Texans. Hilton isn’t 100%, the crowd noises, etc. The setup just looks way worse than their first encounter. Am I just being needlessly paranoid or should I stick with Luck lol. Thinking of maybe switching to Josh Allen for cash. He’s going to be chalky based on seeing his name everywhere online.

• kcroyalty29

Any thoughts on Randall Cobb this week?

• kcroyalty29

I cannot for the life of me figure out why NOBODY is talking about Phillip Lindsey this week. There is nothing fake about what he’s doing as the second best rookie RB in the league. Is everyone (tout wise) in an Ambien coma?

• mike42

@kcroyalty29 said...

I cannot for the life of me figure out why NOBODY is talking about Phillip Lindsey this week. There is nothing fake about what he’s doing as the second best rookie RB in the league. Is everyone (tout wise) in an Ambien coma?

Relax ….. He’s going to be 20-25% owned. No one has mentioned AB either, he’s playing Oak. Pretty sure it’s a good matchup. Forum is like 2 pages long and it’s sunday. Not everyone gets mentioned.

• mike42

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Fitzgerald could be a nice pivot off the bucs wrs in that price range. I was thinking of using him mentioned earlier in the week Kirk is out so lots of extra targets to be had.

Ton of WR’s under 5k and that’s what’s been winning people money. Everyone rank their fav 3 WR’s under 5k. Go, you first

• mike42

@Beatcopnfpd said...

Michel or white

White for me. Not sure who gets carries but White should eat up tgts Vs crappy LB’s and he should have 1/3 of the ownership of Mitchel

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mike42 said...

Ton of WR’s under 5k and that’s what’s been winning people money. Everyone rank their fav 3 WR’s under 5k. Go, you first

Godwin, Sutton, Zay Jones?

Did I win?

• mike42

@Pandamonious said...

Godwin, Sutton, Zay Jones?

Did I win?

You’ll find out tomorrow😜

You should mix in one that isn’t chalky.

• mike42

@Kamais_Ookin said...

The closer we get to tmr the more worried I get for Luck. Away game instead of home this time, losing center Ryan Kelly a big deal. That o-line doesn’t look like it matches up well vs Texans. Hilton isn’t 100%, the crowd noises, etc. The setup just looks way worse than their first encounter. Am I just being needlessly paranoid or should I stick with Luck lol. Thinking of maybe switching to Josh Allen for cash. He’s going to be chalky based on seeing his name everywhere online.

I like D. Watson more than Luck. Home team, higher total, rising upside and both teams are pass funnel. Colts could get shutdown again, especially if TY gets knocked out. Houston much less likely to lay egg. Or just pay up for Ben

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mike42 said...

You’ll find out tomorrow😜

You should mix in one that isn’t chalky.

I don’t think Zay will be chalky.

I guessing tomorrow the popular build will be plug in CMC or Zeke or Kamara and 2 of the bargain backs (Jackson, Samuels or Wilson). Pay up at TE, one WR spot and 2 cheap WR’s?

I’m way, way behind this week.

• Kamais_Ookin

@mike42 said...

You’re right. I like Fitzgerald and Callaway, for 3rd it’s one of the 2 chalky wr’s Sutton or Zay Jones. Leaning on Sutton.

• Kamais_Ookin

@mike42 said...

I like D. Watson more than Luck. Home team, higher total, rising upside and both teams are pass funnel. Colts could get shutdown again, especially if TY gets knocked out. Houston much less likely to lay egg. Or just pay up for Ben

Good point they’re the same prices. If Hilton is ruled out I’m definitely going up to Ben, otherwise I’ll go with Watson instead of Luck. He has rushing upside too which pads the stats. Ben feels super safe to me though, so I may just go him either way just gonna check the morning news first.

• mr_papageorgio

I’m really liking Mike Williams as a pivot from Callaway.

• AVivier

@mike42 said...

They’re my two highest owned QBs. I like Watson a little more as well. They both have good floors, Watson has the better ceiling with the higher touchdown expection (higher implied total, chance to run it in which is with more).

Colts getting shutout last week will pbly put some off this game. That was pretty fluky and an outlier. I see this game maybe starting slow, but once someone scores a touchdown, they starting trading touchdowns.

• GTRandy27

Cmac/Shepard or Lindsay/KeenanAllen in DK cash?

• AVivier

I think I like the sub 4 RBs:

Wilson
    Jackson
    Ridley
    Burkhead
    Samuels

And then there’s Royce Freeman, Blount, Crowell, McGuire and Ito Smith, pbly in that order.

Someone(s) from that list will go off, that’s my best guess for likelihood.

• mike42

@AVivier said...

They’re my two highest owned QBs. I like Watson a little more as well. They both have good floors, Watson has the better ceiling with the higher touchdown expection (higher implied total, chance to run it in which is with more).

Colts getting shutout last week will pbly put some off this game. That was pretty fluky and an outlier. I see this game maybe starting slow, but once someone scores a touchdown, they starting trading touchdowns.

That game has scared me more as week goes on. Can see the rematch going the opposite way as the first. Both D’s playing much better and healthier, both O’s getting hit with injuries since than. You got a top 5 D at home playing against a D that’s moving towards being top 10ish. I like that they are both pass funnel but I get the feeling points are not going to be easy to come by.

My new game is clev/car for stacking. Both teams capable of scoring with dynamic playmakers. Car’s D has struggled and Clev’s D never seems to put together 4 solid qtrs. The other one is SF/Den. Think it helps when trans are not in the sane division; less familiarity tends to equal higher scoring.

• AVivier

@mike42 said...

That game has scared me more as week goes on. Can see the rematch going the opposite way as the first. Both D’s playing much better and healthier, both O’s getting hit with injuries since than. You got a top 5 D at home playing against a D that’s moving towards being top 10ish. I like that they are both pass funnel but I get the feeling points are not going to be easy to come by.

My new game is clev/car for stacking. Both teams capable of scoring with dynamic playmakers. Car’s D has struggled and Clev’s D never seems to put together 4 solid qtrs. The other one is SF/Den. Think it helps when trans are not in the sane division; less familiarity tends to equal higher scoring.

I know it won’t be popular, but Landry is who I like most for Cleveland. I think there’s 11-138-1 potential. He’s still their best receiver and that is still a Carolina weakness.

Denver/SF I think you roll with the chalk with Sutton and Wilson. It says something that there are people who were on Sutton a couple weeks ago that are not now. He’s going to get the Golladay in Detroit treatment, but with a plus matchup.

Wilson seems to be actually talented, and he’ll be home with a good OL. Denver just can’t stack the box with their secondary injuries, there’s going to be chunk plays. Guys like Bourne are fine tournament fliers too, where they won’t have any ownership, but have a path. I think there’s a lot to like this week and it’s going to take a high total.

• Brian7479

I guess I’m taking my chances with Luck. Does anybody know if the roof is going to be opened? I know Luck is on the road and he’s been better at home but he’s been good in DFS. He has 1 game where he doesn’t hit value and everybody is running from him. He’s going against a pass funnel D who rates bad in DVOA against every position other than RB even though they’ve had a very friendly schedule. If you play cash I understand looking elsewhere but in GPP as long as TY plays I will have a lot of Luck, TY and Ebron as their ceilings are all high in this matchup

• superjon

@AVivier said...

I know it won’t be popular, but Landry is who I like most for Cleveland. I think there’s 11-138-1 potential. He’s still their best receiver and that is still a Carolina weakness.

Won’t be chalky, but I doubt he’ll be all that sneaky.

I really don’t get why people keep playing this guy. I was super upset when the Dolphins let him go for practically nothing at the time, but now I can see that he’s nothing more than a league average WR.

I would rather just eat the chalky and play Godwin.

• AVivier

@superjon said...

Won’t be chalky, but I doubt he’ll be all that sneaky.

I really don’t get why people keep playing this guy. I was super upset when the Dolphins let him go for practically nothing at the time, but now I can see that he’s nothing more than a league average WR.

I would rather just eat the chalky and play Godwin.

The reason why Humphries has had 2 good games this year and they’ve both been against Car. Nobody from Cle will be in my core, but he’s the one I’d rather mix in with them than Chubb or Njoku or Calloway.

• 33BeRad

Favorite cheap WR’s
    Conley
    C. Samuels

Everyone acting like Conley cannot produce, he just had a 7-74-2 against the Rams 2 weeks ago. Ravens will be so concerned about Hill and Kelce. Conley got 7 targets last week and scored a td.

Samuels is cheaper and a pivot from Moore. I think both have similar upside but Samuels seems to get more plays designed for him, especially a run or 2

• AVivier

@Brian7479 said...

I guess I’m taking my chances with Luck. Does anybody know if the roof is going to be opened? I know Luck is on the road and he’s been better at home but he’s been good in DFS. He has 1 game where he doesn’t hit value and everybody is running from him. He’s going against a pass funnel D who rates bad in DVOA against every position other than RB even though they’ve had a very friendly schedule. If you play cash I understand looking elsewhere but in GPP as long as TY plays I will have a lot of Luck, TY and Ebron as their ceilings are all high in this matchup

I think you can get Pascal and Grant at min price who are pbly better plays and lesser owned than Chester Rogers (not that any of them are good plays, but I think you can run decent punts if you stack).

• Desiderio3

@mike42 said...

Curtis Samuel Devante Parker and Fitzgerald!!!!!!!!

• Spartaca

The top of the page here is missing a game, Cincinnati vs Chargers. There are 5 afternoon games.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).