1:00 PM EST : New England ( -8 ) at Miami ( 8 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( -5.5 ) at San Francisco ( 5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -11.5 ) at Oakland ( 11.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 41.5
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/10
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Seattle ( -3 ) —- T: 45

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BigRay

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Lol I’m guessing Godwin from Bucs going to be 60% owned in cash games again? Going to fade this time.

yep. Humphries is the play this week

• BigRay

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

No rain and 11 MPH winds are predicted by game time. I do assume the field is covered, weather will not play a factor in my decision making for this game unless I see torrential downpours and massive wind gusts 30 mins prior to kick off.

You are correct. Rain is out by noon and i see top winds of only 15 mph. plus RayJAy is protected from winds from the north as the fake pirate city stands tall in the North endzone.

• ssilberman2012

@superjon said...

But all of those guys you mentioned are better QBs than Jackson.

The debate over Lamar Jackson is why he epitomizes the perfect GPP play. I don’t know what to think, so I have exposure to him. It is that simple.

• ssilberman2012

@BigRay said...

yep. Humphries is the play this week

I play mostly FD and Humphires is 6500 whereas Godwin is only 5600, which should make Humphries very low owned in comparison

• deeebo

GUYS i need a dart play at 4.5k on FD – currently have D Carter – any suggestions?

• ssilberman2012

@deeebo said...

GUYS i need a dart play at 4.5k on FD – currently have D Carter – any suggestions?

D. Hamilton or J. Jackson would be better

• deeebo

@ssilberman2012 said...

D. Hamilton or J. Jackson would be better

thanks man.

• DfsBopBooth

@deeebo said...

JAckson for the Chargers, I think hes good for 13 points

• DfsBopBooth

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Lol I’m guessing Godwin from Bucs going to be 60% owned in cash games again? Going to fade this time.

I totally agree. I never considered playing him. I think the Saints lock the Bucs down.

• ssilberman2012

@deeebo said...

Deeebo if you want to win your work league you should have something like this LU: Aaron Rodgers #christian-mccaffrey)Christian McCaffrey”:/players/christian-mccaffrey-36994/”(player-popup #jaylen-samuels)Jaylen Samuels”:/players/jaylen-samuels-328187/”(player-popup #chris-godwin)Chris Godwin”:/players/chris-godwin-37002/”(player-popup #deandre-hopkins)DeAndre Hopkins”:/players/deandre-hopkins-16563/DeVante Adams/”(player-popup #jeff-wilson)Jeff Wilson Jr.”:/players/jeff-wilson-329007/Bils D

• Rift

Lamar has been mediocre at best, play him at your own peril. The upside to playing a QB against the chiefs is they are giving up 300+ yards through the air every game, but if the OC doesn’t trust his QB throwing the deep ball then its pretty much all for naught.

• ssilberman2012

@DfsBopBooth said...

I totally agree. I never considered playing him. I think the Saints lock the Bucs down.

based on what exactly? enough to stop godwin from going 2x at minimum? Tampa Bay is at home, they have won 2 in a row, they beat the Saints in Week 1…

• DfsBopBooth

@ssilberman2012 said...

The debate over Lamar Jackson is why he epitomizes the perfect GPP play. I don’t know what to think, so I have exposure to him. It is that simple.

Carr is the perfect GPP play this week. I think that game will be the highest scoring game this week and Raiders played well last week and I think he goes for 300 yards 2-3 TD’s

• ssilberman2012

@Rift said...

Those three though (Trubisky, Osweiller, Fitzpatrick) all have a pretty well demonstrated upside in the passing game in the event of a monster game while Lamar has been mediocre at best. The upside to playing a QB against the chiefs is they are giving up 300+ yards through the air every game, but if the OC doesn’t trust his QB throwing the deep ball then its pretty much all for naught.

they are going to either A. take shots to try to win or B. Lamar is running so well he doesn’t have to. He has over 70 yards on the ground in the past 3, which I officially dub his floor. Me likey.

• monarch

Thoughts on Chubb? CAR run D has been better but if Cam can’t throw the ball then Chubb should have volume.

• deeebo

@ssilberman2012 said...

Deeebo if you want to win your work league you should have something like this LU: Aaron Rodgers #christian-mccaffrey)Christian McCaffrey”:/players/christian-mccaffrey-36994/”(player-popup #jaylen-samuels)Jaylen Samuels”:/players/jaylen-samuels-328187/”(player-popup #chris-godwin)Chris Godwin”:/players/chris-godwin-37002/”(player-popup #deandre-hopkins)DeAndre Hopkins”:/players/deandre-hopkins-16563/DeVante Adams/”(player-popup #jeff-wilson)Jeff Wilson Jr.”:/players/jeff-wilson-329007/Bils D

i have aaron rodgers cmc saquan and kamara. paid down at TE for that guy on carolina and then have zay jones TY and hamilton (the dart)

• Supanice

I am praying for Keke coutee to be out. That would give DeAndre Carter at $3,200 GPP winning upside or at the very least funnel even more targets to Hopkins.

For cash you can go from Godwin/humphries/Sutton to Carter/Hilton.

The colts very badly need to win this game so there will be nothing held back, Luck will throw it 50 times if he has to. With their target share and low prices both TY and Ebron will be on gpp winning teams if the Texans can force the Colts to keep throwing.

• DfsBopBooth

@ssilberman2012 said...

based on what exactly? enough to stop godwin from going 2x at minimum? Tampa Bay is at home, they have won 2 in a row, they beat the Saints in Week 1…

Its 13 weeks later, a lot has changed since then. I don’t think Godwin reaches 2x this week. Humphries is the play this week, hes in the slot against PJ Williams and gets more targets than anyone on the team.

• DfsBopBooth

@deeebo said...

i have aaron rodgers cmc saquan and kamara. paid down at TE for that guy on carolina and then have zay jones TY and hamilton (the dart)

I would sub out Kamara for Wilson and upgrade to Hopkins, AB, JuJu somewhere in that LU.

• TopDawgs07

If the weather is a little poor, a little windy, I think it gives Kamara a bump. He’ll be targeted more and he’ll have no issues getting open. I like that price against TB too. They’ve been hurt by pass catching RBs all season.

• deeebo

@DfsBopBooth said...

I would sub out Kamara for Wilson and upgrade to Hopkins, AB, JuJu somewhere in that LU.

yeah im trying to but the only guy i can squeeze in is juju (for zay jones) alongside TY –

unless
    i sub TY out for hopkins or AB.

• DfsBopBooth

@deeebo said...

yeah im trying to but the only guy i can squeeze in is juju (for zay jones) alongside TY –

unless
    i sub TY out for hopkins or AB.

From everything I ready TY is going to play but isn’t 100% Idk in cash if I can chance him getting hurt in game. Can u get Hopkins, JuJu and Zay jones.

• mambaland

any thoughts on using bibbs or thompson thinking sanchez checks down all day long

• deeebo

ok so now i have cmc wilson and saquan – wrs are hilton juju and d carter.

• ssilberman2012

@deeebo said...

Zay Jones is a bad play. You’e better than this deeebo! So is TY, who might not even play, and if so he is playing hurt. Get Keenan Allen for $300 more. You should downgrade from Kamara. Get Aaron Jones, McCoy, or JAYLEN SAMUEL AT 4.6K. It will allow you to pay up. You need to have a good TE this week. Njoku is the lowest priced playable TE. I would’ve said Dan Arnold was ok at 4.0k but the weather in Tampa looks so bad for the passing game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).