1:00 PM EST : New England ( -8 ) at Miami ( 8 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( -5.5 ) at San Francisco ( 5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -11.5 ) at Oakland ( 11.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 41.5
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/10
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Seattle ( -3 ) —- T: 45

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• deeebo

@DfsBopBooth said...

From everything I ready TY is going to play but isn’t 100% Idk in cash if I can chance him getting hurt in game. Can u get Hopkins, JuJu and Zay jones.

i can but id have to pay down again for a rb. like i cant have cmc saquan and wilson AND hopkins juju zay. idk if i wanna pay down at 2 rb spots

• ssilberman2012

@TopDawgs07 said...

If the weather is a little poor, a little windy, I think it gives Kamara a bump. He’ll be targeted more and he’ll have no issues getting open. I like that price against TB too. They’ve been hurt by pass catching RBs all season.

I’m not sure what to make of it yet, but I am increasing my Kamara and Saints D exposure and lowering everyone else.You can literally see puddles on the field on tv.

• ssilberman2012

@deeebo said...

i can but id have to pay down again for a rb. like i cant have cmc saquan and wilson AND hopkins juju zay. idk if i wanna pay down at 2 rb spots

you should this week because Samuel and Jeff Wilson Jr. They are literally defining cash games this week. On FD, Samuel is a must-play in cash because he is only 4.6k.

• ssilberman2012

Breaking: TY Hilton is active. What do we do?

• ssilberman2012

@Supanice said...

I am praying for Keke coutee to be out. That would give DeAndre Carter at $3,200 GPP winning upside or at the very least funnel even more targets to Hopkins.

I’m interest. Sell me. I am concerned D. Thomas won’t get enough volume, let alone this guy i have never heard of.

• Jvanspro

@ssilberman2012 said...

I’m not sure what to make of it yet, but I am increasing my Kamara and Saints D exposure and lowering everyone else.You can literally see puddles on the field on tv.

I live 20 mins from the stadium. They are blowing this weather way out of proportion. I doubt it has much effect on the game at all. Sure it’s raining pretty good right now but it will all be past by kickoff.

• Benf15harp

Kendrick Bourne …….thoughts?

• hankmcgreen

Been debating Luck vs Watson for DK cash all week. Now I think I’m going to pay up for Big Ben becuase of all the value. Does anyone see Big Ben failing in this spot? The only thing that scares me is his history of home-road splits, but I can’t see the Steelers losing a third straight game, especially against this OAK team. All the Steelers do is throw, how does Ben not crush? Maybe if OAK just can’t hang with them?

• ssilberman2012

@Benf15harp said...

Kendrick Bourne …….thoughts?

have a little stacked with mullens

• ssilberman2012

@Jvanspro said...

I live 20 mins from the stadium. They are blowing this weather way out of proportion. I doubt it has much effect on the game at all. Sure it’s raining pretty good right now but it will all be past by kickoff.

i live in ft lauderdale 25 minutes from the dolphins stadium. weather is unpredictable when it is like this. could come back second quarter or something

• Tribefan18

Kamara and zeke both in great spots. Think mccaffery has an ok day but nothing like he has been getting. I like Cleveland’s cheaper wr’s this week. Carolina tight end filling in for olsen is a value play as well at 2,700 on DK and received a handful of targets last week.While good against the pass, the Browns suck against the tight end.

• depalma13

@ssilberman2012 said...

i live in ft lauderdale 25 minutes from the dolphins stadium. weather is unpredictable when it is like this. could come back second quarter or something

The rain is over. It has already pushed through my house and I’m an hour north of the stadium. The sun may actually make an appearance at kickoff.

• mgeezy12

anyone stacking samuels/ridley at rb?

• keephustlincuz

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/florida/weather-radar?play=1

Still 3 hours until kick off. That line of storms is moving at a decent clip and there doesn’t seem to be anything behind it. That should be cleared out by game time. Only issue could be the wind.

• deeebo

Ugh now i am more confused than ever – do i stick with cmc/saquan/wilson and ty/juju/carter or do i
    pay down for samuels instead of saquan and get hopkins and zay jones.
    UGHHHH where are squid and mike when i need them

• Joeyrockland1

Is it a kamara / Ingram day ?

• zpa1989

@Joeyrockland1 said...

could be a day to stack both. chargers RB stack also in play at a discount.

• DfsBopBooth

@deeebo said...

Ugh now i am more confused than ever – do i stick with cmc/saquan/wilson and ty/juju/carter or do i

I don’t want you to change ur LU completely, but Zeke is better than Barkley this week

• monarch

Two TE’s a dumb strategy? I love Ebron/McDonald. Ebron has RB type ceiling and McDonald pops in this matchup on the cheap.

• DfsBopBooth

@Joeyrockland1 said...

I think so, but im rolling Ingram in GPP’s. Line moved more in favor of the Saints so I think they Get up and run with Ingram. Anytime he has had over 15 carries hes been over 20 FDP’s

• Joeyrockland1

@zpa1989 said...

could be a day to stack both. chargers RB stack also in play at a discount.

Ingram seems too cheap on FanDuel and hasn’t done much last 2 weeks . Plus saints will play angry after being embarrassed by Dallas .

• squidkill

@deeebo said...

Breath fella. Just think balance. U don’t need to get cute wth guys like carter and Car TE. You don’t have to jam in all the studs. Balance it out. Feel comfort at all spots. Ur not trying to take down a gpp. Ur looking to beat Eric in accounting

• deeebo

@squidkill said...

Breath fella. Just think balance. U don’t need to get cute wth guys like carter and Car TE. You don’t have to jam in all the studs. Balance it out. Feel comfort at all spots. Ur not trying to take down a gpp. Ur looking to beat Eric in accounting

thank you sir. if I go that route, it leads to me to having a rod, cmc, wilson, samuels, ty, juju, and hopkins. te would be njoku. this seems a lot
    more balanced to me. and i feel
    more
    comfortable but way less studs rbs. what do you think squid

• Benf15harp

Justin Jackson/ Giants D
    Or
    Jaylen samuels/saints D
    Thoughts appreciated

• monarch

There’s this min price guy (Sherfield) for the Cards at WR that probably gets a lot of funnel action with Kirk out and Chad Williams likely out. Appears to run inside routes. Really good pivot off Courtland Sutton and allows some unique roster builds.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).