1:00 PM EST : New England ( -8 ) at Miami ( 8 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( -5.5 ) at San Francisco ( 5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -11.5 ) at Oakland ( 11.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 41.5
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/10
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Seattle ( -3 ) —- T: 45

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

I’m 70% GB and 30% Buffalo DST on DK. Who’s YOUR #1 and #2?

• Mmorrison09

Godwin or Sutton in FD cash
    Godwin or Sutton in FD gpp

• DfsBopBooth

@deeebo said...

thank you sir. if I go that route, it leads to me to having a rod, cmc, wilson, samuels, ty, juju, and hopkins. te would be njoku. this seems a lot
    more balanced to me. and i feel
    more
    comfortable but way less studs rbs. what do you think squid

Don’t like TY this week. If he was healthy I would say sure, Go cheaper than TY, say Landry. Go Cook at TE

• mambaland

Every other post on weather. These are pro athletes and fields are mostly protected. It’s not baseball. Wasting time with weather worries

• Honzerbonzer

Stacking the Bucs. Winston/Godwin/Hump. Weather won’t be a factor by kickoff. Or so I hope lol.

• Supanice

@ssilberman2012 said...

I’m interest. Sell me. I am concerned D. Thomas won’t get enough volume, let alone this guy i have never heard of.

The thinking is Colts HAVE to win, and they aren’t going to win running the ball.

Coutee caught 10 balls vs the colts in the first matchup because the colts defense gives up the short slot stuff, if coutee is out then Carter would be filling that roll.

If Luck throws 50 times that means Desean is throwing it 30-35, and would mean 7+ targets at a guy who is $3200 at home in a dome.

Worst case scenario is coutee is “active” then repulls his hammy on the first drive.

• DfsBopBooth

@ASitar said...

Buffalo and Wash/NYG. I think that Redskins/Giants game gets ugly.

• Supanice

@ASitar said...

Buffalo but I can’t get to them, stuck between Cardinals/Packers.

I like Packers but falcons were bet up like 2 points already.

• Bigb1485

@ASitar said...

Im not understanding the love for the packers defense?

• keephustlincuz

@deeebo said...

thank you sir. if I go that route, it leads to me to having a rod, cmc, wilson, samuels, ty, juju, and hopkins. te would be njoku. this seems a lot
    more balanced to me. and i feel
    more
    comfortable but way less studs rbs. what do you think squid

3 high priced wrs……..

Eric from accounting is playing high priced RBS.

I can already see how monday morning at the office is gonna go for deebo. Eric from accounting and all his buddies are gonna be gathered around the water cooler laughing and making fun of people for playing TY. Meanwhile deebo will be trapped in cubicle all day…. scared to leave and having to use a piss jug like a trucker on the freeway.

• Supanice

@Bigb1485 said...

Im not understanding the love for the packers defense?

Almost stone min coming off a coaching change at home vs a dome babby team on a lost season in freezing weather. That stadium is going to be rocking.

• NYGfan1983

@ssilberman2012 said...

Breaking: TY Hilton is active. What do we do?

i have TY w/ Watson stacks with NUK
    and in with Luck TY Ebron Mack cross it with NUK as well

Mack said hes healthiest he been all year

• Supanice

@keephustlincuz said...

Eric from accounting and all his buddies are gonna be gathered around the water cooler laughing and making fun of people for playing TY

TY is $6300 with a 2x floor and 6x upside.

• SoreOnSunday

@Supanice said...

Almost stone min coming off a coaching change at home vs a dome babby team on a lost season in freezing weather. That stadium is going to be rocking.

Trust this to be true…julio has had success in lambeau but this game will have a massive effect on the slate…guaranteed rogers or a jones ends up on the winning lineup…

• keephustlincuz

@Supanice said...

TY is $6300 with a 2x floor and 6x upside.

Isn’t deebo a fd guy?

• Supanice

@keephustlincuz said...

Isn’t deebo a fd guy?

I don’t know, half the discussion here we don’t even say if it’s cash or gpp let alone what site.

• keephustlincuz

@Supanice said...

I don’t know, half the discussion here we don’t even say if it’s cash or gpp let alone what site.

FD hilton 7600 schuster 7500

DK hilton 6300 schuster 8200

• jjpk

@Mmorrison09 said...

Godwin or Sutton in FD cash
    Godwin or Sutton in FD gpp

Sutton in cash. He’s the only viable WR target left for Keenum.

Godwin in GPP. He’s one of 3 viable targets for Winston.

• stats99tuff

So i decided to do a max entry for the first time ever.. The 20max $3.00 entry on DK.. I don’t know how people do this every week with 150 entries this is HORRIBLE 😂😂😂😂

• superjon

@ASitar said...

I’m playing 3 defenses across 6 LU’s today.

Dallas, Houston, Chargers

• Supanice

@stats99tuff said...

So i decided to do a max entry for the first time ever.. The 20max $3.00 entry on DK.. I don’t know how people do this every week with 150 entries this is HORRIBLE 😂😂😂😂

Yeah especially when you realize the limitations of lineup generators and then people get ruled out at 1130.

Now consider papagates and Chipotle addict who have the same core players over 300+ with no overlap.

• bjacksonibew

@ASitar said...

Giants vs. Butt Fumble

• Fear_The_Fro

@Supanice said...

Nevermind that their defense is hot garbage…

• QuietStormClay

Andy Reid said he is expecting Baltimore to play Flacco and Lamar..wonder how he get that assumption

• Fear_The_Fro

@stats99tuff said...

I do the .25 max entry and it’s fun for like the first 10 lineups, then I become disinterested. Usually my last 10 are the ones that cash lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.