1:00 PM EST : New England ( -8 ) at Miami ( 8 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( -5.5 ) at San Francisco ( 5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -11.5 ) at Oakland ( 11.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 41.5
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/10
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Seattle ( -3 ) —- T: 45

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Supanice

Looks like this is going to be an injury week where everyone plays the 4k RB then pays up at WR.

I already had Ertz insta locked but he will be 50% owned now.

• forthemasters69

@MattyK1981 said...

I want all of the Aaron Rodgers @ $6000 this week, at home, with his much-despised HC out of the picture.

I am locking in Rodgers – Adams and building from there, likely with Zeke to fill out my core.

I was thinking about Rodgers too but the offensive coordinator is the same so I’m having a hard time convincing myself anything will be different a week later. If anything, things are probably more chaotic and they are basically out of playoffs too.

• Supanice

Anyone know what the lowest cash lines are after the single entry double ups and 200 person 50/50s?

• winnerchickendinner

Like the big four of TEs this week. Will have to rotate between kelce,cook,ebron,ertz. Liking trequan smith at a cheap price to have a bounce back game as dallas is pretty tough against receivers. will have to decide on zay jones. Dontrelle inman is interesting to me as a cheap wide receiver as well. Liking mccaffrey again along with james white.

• Messiah717

@Supanice said...

Looks like this is going to be an injury week where everyone plays the 4k RB then pays up at WR.

I already had Ertz insta locked but he will be 50% owned now.

What? You have Elliot, CMC, Barkley and the Saints backs in play.

• Desiderio3

Maybe Samuel’s week now !!!!!!!

• keephustlincuz

@Desiderio3 said...

Maybe Samuel’s week now !!!!!!!

Lots of different ways to go. Easy to make mistakes. Good gpp week.

• deeebo

@deeebo said...

Alright boys – I have a few questions regarding my season long fantasy league. First round of playoffs this week. Need the best you guys can give me.

Qb – Winston or Goff (Im assuming Winston against NO in high o/u instead of Goff going against Bears)

Rb locks are Gurley and A Jones.

Wrs are D Adams and Hilton.

Now for my flex – Would you guys go T Boyd or Spencer Ware? (also i can probably get Connors backup samuel) so who would u guys go with.

I think that is the make or break decision – also im assuming Aaron Jones is a lock. So ill have him as rb 2 alongside Gurley.

Please let me know your thoughts on Qb and flex situation – anything else is also appreciated. Thanks.

Also won my work FD league this week. Back on track. Won with 145 pts. Second place guy had 142. Keenan led me to victory.

Can someone help me with this? Mike/Squid anyone thoughts?

• Supanice

@Messiah717 said...

What? You have Elliot, CMC, Barkley and the Saints backs in play.

Samuels $3,700 Ridley $3,300 Jackson $3,800 Wilson $3,800

On top of that you have top tier WR in blowup spots IND/HOU PIT/OAK. Last week Humphries and Godwin were just obviously mispriced, so you could pay up at RB, but this week Ertz and the top WR have a very high chance at 30 point games.

I do agree with you on the opportunity cost of fading the top RB, that made me fade Ware for CMC/Gurley last week, it’s just this early I’m still looking for those low priced WR with a 90% shot at 3x. Seeing a snowflake on a top WR like Odell @ eagles is just sickening.

• mnstone14

locking in zay jones in cash

• squidkill

@deeebo said...

Can someone help me with this? Mike/Squid anyone thoughts?

Ware situation a bit murkier with C west now in mix. I’d def go Boyd over ware given matchup too if he’s fully healthy.

And I’m going Winston without question.

Maybe grab SF jeff jr RB and Samuels RB Then decide on those 3 closer to lock.

• deeebo

@squidkill said...

Ware situation a bit murkier with C west now in mix. I’d def go Boyd over ware given matchup too if he’s fully healthy.

And I’m going Winston without question.

Maybe grab SF jeff jr RB and Samuels RB Then decide on those 3 closer to lock.

Sweet Thanks man.

• CleverGroom

@Ledford94 said...

Earth to Mike and CG. I repeat, Earth to Mike and CG.

I have zero dollars left in my bankroll, so I’m afraid you’ll hear much less from me. Wish y’all the best, though.

• keephustlincuz

@CleverGroom said...

I have zero dollars left in my bankroll, so I’m afraid you’ll hear much less from me. Wish y’all the best, though.

PM a team cg. I’ll play it… and if it wins I’ll send you a turkey in the mail.

• Supanice

@CleverGroom said...

Single entry double ups my man.

• squidkill

@CleverGroom said...

You need an invite to Deebo work league. Build that roll up.

• keephustlincuz

@squidkill said...

You need an invite to Deebo work league. Build that roll up.

There will be no collusion in the work league.

• Jokey401

Is Sanchez at 4K a terrible idea. He only needs 16 points for 4x. Someone talk me off this please.

• keephustlincuz

@Jokey401 said...

Is Sanchez at 4K a terrible idea. He only needs 16 points for 4x. Someone talk me off this please.

This should do it.

• P0key

@Jokey401 said...

Id rather pay down at receiver.. Depends on your build but when i get in that type of situation it usually work out

• P0key

@P0key said...

Id rather pay down at receiver.. Depends on your build but when i get in that type of situation it usually work out

Also TE.. Sacrifice TE for a better QB

• Brian7479

Do you guys think Old Man Fitz sees a lot of Slay? Should I like Humphries or Godwin more than him? I would probably lean Humphries. Did Godwin see many slot snaps last week? I know I should like Humphries and Godwin more but that Detroit secondary is bad

• parrothead112

All the weird injury/super cheap RB action seems to be in the late games. Might be another early slate for cash day.

• Gtzerphy

@Jokey401 said...

• Supanice

@Jokey401 said...

Do you have any H2H up on DK?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).