1:00 PM EST : New England ( -8 ) at Miami ( 8 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( -5.5 ) at San Francisco ( 5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -11.5 ) at Oakland ( 11.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 41.5
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/10
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Seattle ( -3 ) —- T: 45

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kamais_Ookin

Eagles defense is so bad lol. Prescott looked godly today.

• keephustlincuz

@mtdurham said...

Congrats! what was the score to do it with? was it one of those ~8,000 man $1’s? Or bigger entry fee

It depends what auto correct did here. Does it mean pinches as in stolen at the last moment or punches as in won.

• Messiah717

Cooper was a huge help all around today. In both DK and season long.

• Belisarius

my score has not updated for coop.

• Kamais_Ookin

I know some people don’t like cooper but I think cowboys made a great decision trading for him, the team looks a million times better ever since he joined. This is 2 times now that Cooper has had an explosion of pts with Cowboys. Also it opens things up for Elliott who has been smashing every week. Jerry Jones looks extremely delighted up there in that booth vindicated by his choice to grab cooper.

• crazylox2001

Theilan Robinson carson or diggs cook cooks

• Snepal11

any thoughts on the showdown tonight?

• brahma21

Anybody else having issues with FD not updating the PHI/DAL OT stats or just me?

• Messiah717

@Kamais_Ookin said...

I know some people don’t like cooper but I think cowboys made a great decision trading for him, the team looks a million times better ever since he joined. This is 2 times now that Cooper has had an explosion of pts with Cowboys. Also it opens things up for Elliott who has been smashing every week. Jerry Jones looks extremely delighted up there in that booth vindicated by his choice to grab cooper.

It was the perfect move for them. He’s in a situation where he’s by far the number one receiver but has a great amount of the pressure off of him because of Elliot. He flys under the radar since Elliot and Dak get the most attention.

• Messiah717

@Snepal11 said...

any thoughts on the showdown tonight?

Crap shoot where the opposite of what everyone thinks is what will happen.

• BIF

Played one lineup with $200 Bellamy

And how does SF not get Kittle the record after 210 yds in the 1st H and zero in 2nd H when he only needed 4 yds ???

• Spartaca

Man GiantSquid on some kind of roll won the $100K on DK last night NBA and gets second in NFL $300K Afternoon Clash [$100K to 1st] (Afternoon Only) for $25,000. Well done sir.

• Kamais_Ookin

@Messiah717 said...

Crap shoot where the opposite of what everyone thinks is what will happen.

So… you’re saying Jordan Howard 99y run incoming? Lol.

• Logan7777

@BIF said...

And how does SF not get Kittle the record after 210 yds in the 1st H and zero in 2nd H when he only needed 4 yds ???

I’ve been asking myself that all afternoon.

• ASitar

I used Mizzell as my punt

GL tonight

• aandmsportsshop

Can someone tell me how much a score of 189.64 would have won in the DK million dollar winner contest today.

• Spartaca

@BIF said...

Disgraceful and I say that as someone who hates the Niners.

• Snepal11

@Messiah717 said...

Crap shoot where the opposite of what everyone thinks will happen.

Thanks, Im going all in on the kickers then

• Spartaca

@Messiah717 said...

It was the perfect move for them. He’s in a situation where he’s by far the number one receiver but has a great amount of the pressure off of him because of Elliot. He flys under the radar since Elliot and Dak get the most attention.

Said perfectly, I had rooted for Cooper since Alabama, went to one of the 5 teams I hate the most (Raiders) so had to root against him and glad Cowboys got him.

• Dfspacman

Missed out on the Cooper day, 50points tho..

• depalma13

So does Gurly lay down at the one yard line tonight and not score again?

• Supershorty

Agree 100% that was in response to Cooper trade

• footballbutts

@depalma13 said...

So does Gurly lay down at the one yard line tonight and not score again?

As infuriating as that can be for fantasy players, every NFL player should do that in that situation.

• NDNole

CPT Gabriel for me.

• MrMadness001

Another crazy week. Left my friends to head home around 6pm not winning a thing and a FD LU stuck at 107. Log in at home around 8pm and see I turned 10 bucks into $50 and put up 179. Godwin hurt an overall strong LU. Chiefs D also did me no favors. Hate when you have those well if I had just started this guy over this guy I’d have won so much more money.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).