1:00 PM EST : San Francisco ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) at Jacksonville ( 2.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 2.5 ) at New England ( -2.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -2.5 ) at LA Rams ( 2.5 ) —- T: 46.5

Monday, 12/9
    8:15 PM EST : NY Giants ( 8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mike42

@squidkill said...

“”““Yeah…. this time of year. Circle of trust”“”“”“

Yep- Me/Mike42/Mom.

As soon as I win the Milly maker I’m coming to meet the Squid family and I already know it’s going to be hard to leave or hard to believe. One or the other, for sure.

• joephoto

@mike42 said...

As soon as I win the Milly maker I’m coming to meet the Squid family and I already know it’s going to be hard to leave or hard to believe. One or the other, for sure.

Been there, done that.

• Kingspark35

@squidkill said...

“”““Yeah…. this time of year. Circle of trust”“”“”“

Yep- Me/Mike42/Mom.

So help me, you guys are getting weirder every time I visit. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHJGoZpFeM8

• squidkill

@Joephoto-

Maybe Joe can do another photo shoot with the three of us. He’s an excellent photog who I would recommend highly

• keephustlincuz

@joephoto said...

Been there, done that.

BTW.. How is the therapy going after that photo shoot? Have you slept at all since that night?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Jmaccamj said...

News to me about Von Miller. This has got me even more interested in Watson.

Mike Klis of 9News Denver reports Von Miller’s status for Week 14 against the Texans is “in doubt.”
    Miller (MCL) spent Week 13 as a spectator, marking the veteran’s first absence in six years. Speaking to reporters, Miller didn’t sound optimistic about his chances of playing Sunday at Houston despite seeing limited practice reps on both Wednesday and Thursday

• infantryboys

@deeebo said...

thoughts on Jared Goff vs Seattle? Or Russ vs LA? are either of these guys solid plays for cash! seattle pass d isnt that good right? You guys think Goff will have a decent game

If you’re looking for players in the PT games, I think Wentz vs NYG D is the best bet on FD.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@mike42 said...

To coin a DFS phase, why not both?

• mike42

So Ten’s bad secondary seems banged up, possibly really bad considering they picked up a CB that Arz dropped. I was trying to figure out if T. Williams might actually get some targets Vs a pass funnel D and:

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/raiders/raiders-may-make-changes-at-wide-receiver-1905057/

I think he actually gets the 8 plus tgts he should have been getting all along. They have to working on some 9 routes this week in practice because running and throwing to your TE’s isn’t a lasting way of life in the NFL. Price has dropped, matchup is good, higher total and coachspeak. What more could a girl ask for.

• mike42

@Hoods From The Wood said...

To coin a DFS phase, why not both?

What Hood do you live in Hood?

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@Supanice said...

Who do you pair him with though? The Boston bias is strong with DK, they never give you any Pats players cheap, and then there are about 7 other players to vulture TD.

I would say Edelman or White after last game. It’s clear their are issues with the new guys and when they retreated to the old trusted Mvp James White, things feel back into place. I would imagine the try to replicate that in this game. Also Edelman has been a bit dropsy recently so I would expect the fullest from him

• HoodsFromTheWood

@mike42 said...

What Hood do you live in Hood?

The epicenter of the world my friend, The Wood, where 24-7 I can grab a beer and a slice. Where “last call” means “where’s the closest after hour joint” and somewhere close by there’s a backroom poker game or a pastrami on rye. Where I was born and where I’m gonna die. Brooklyn NY in the house

• infantryboys

The epicenter of the world my friend, The Wood, where 24-7 I can grab a beer and a slice. Where “last call” means “where’s the closest after hour joint” and somewhere close by there’s a backroom poker game or a pastrami on rye. Where I was born and where I’m gonna die. Brooklyn NY in the house

…and you’re a Cowboy fan…

• squidkill

Mike Klis of 9News Denver reports Von Miller’s status for Week 14 against the Texans is “in doubt.”
    Miller (MCL) spent Week 13 as a spectator, marking the veteran’s first absence in six years. Speaking to reporters, Miller didn’t sound optimistic about his chances of playing Sunday at Houston despite seeing limited practice reps on both Wednesday and Thursday

Wow. Didn’t know. Dying for some Di Fara again.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@infantryboys said...

…and you’re a Cowboy fan…

Fade to Christmas morning 1969

A Young Hood wakes up at the crack of dawn, runs to the tree and finds a Cowboy football helmet. A fan is born…

To be continued

• HoodsFromTheWood

@squidkill said...

Wow. Didn’t know. Dying for some Di Fara again.

I feel your sarcasm. Now I have to go look up a better word than puerile

• Falconsfly

@infantryboys said...

If you’re looking for players in the PT games, I think Wentz vs NYG D is the best bet on FD.

I’m glad you said that. I was wondering why no talk about Wentz until I just realized not on most people’s slate

• dimestorez

What are your guys’ thoughts on Mixon? His touches are much higher than the beginning of the season. It’s a good matchup. Ross is back, which should give the Cincy offense a deep threat which will have to make the Browns a little more honest… Might give him a little more space to get going. I think I would rather use him over Freeman if I were to take someone in that price range.

• kps3205s

Brooklyn NY in the house

Went to Graziella’s while up there in August. Miss good Italian food.

• TopDawgs07

@Supanice said...

I nailed QB the past 3 weeks giving me my best finishes ever.

This week they all look awful to me.

My model is spitting out Brady but I’m positive it is being juiced by garbage time vs the Texans. Gross.

You’re model had Murray as the top QB last week. Which I admittedly had a lot of, but he was also trash.

• squidkill

I feel your sarcasm. Now I have to go look up a better word than puerile

I just like pizza 🤷‍♂️

• ifthethunder

I forgot to play any showdown tonight. OTOH, this might be a good thing.
    ~

• infantryboys

Fade to Christmas morning 1969

A Young Hood wakes up at the crack of dawn, runs to the tree and finds a Cowboy football helmet. A fan is born…

To be continued

I’m from Virginia and I’m a Cowboys fan.

The old man was stationed at Ft Hood when the team came into existence and became a fan. He explained to me when I was about 7 that “in this house we’re Cowboys fans, so if you want to continue living in this house, you’re a Cowboys fan” so I became a fan.

Of course I was stationed in Texas for about 8 years of my Army career and I live in Texas now, so it’s all good.

• ifthethunder

So Anthony Miller isn’t dead, he’s merely pining for fjords.
    ~

• Jmaccamj

@mike42 said...

Wolf being out matters too. Veteran presence and run stopper. I don’t think this game shoots out by any stretch because Den games never do but Watson seems underpriced and Lindsay is a better play than most realize.

Oof, Lindsay has been such a disappointment lately. But I suppose you’re right that the numbers won’t support a big game upcoming if we’re basing it on matchup.

Aside from the matchup, the numbers don’t scream “Play Lindsay!” Low team total, splitdowns, and his target numbers have been down since post-Flacco. The probable negative gamescript is concerning. I love him for a GPP play, but $Lindsay has been tough to pull the trigger on this year.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.