1:00 PM EST : San Francisco ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) at Jacksonville ( 2.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 2.5 ) at New England ( -2.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -2.5 ) at LA Rams ( 2.5 ) —- T: 46.5

Monday, 12/9
    8:15 PM EST : NY Giants ( 8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 33BeRad

@BeerFinanceGuy said...

This tacked on with Mike’s take makes me want Manny even more…

SF stayed in Tampa all week so they didn’t have to fly home and then back east. Don’t know any stats with how well that works for teams but it seems to favor that team because it is probably all business, especially with how big this game is for that #1 seed.

• winnerchickendinner

Got my 3 millionare lineups set. All same lineup and a little risky but I’m taking it. Might change it up a bit for the wildcat. Taking hunt over Chubb.

• devouredbychaos

@BeerFinanceGuy said...

This tacked on with Mike’s take makes me want Manny even more…

What about Deebo? Sanders the better play because we’re thinking he’ll match up with PJ Williams?

• steelcitydozer

I have been playing CMC every week in gpps and don’t see that stopping

• CheeseCutter

@devouredbychaos said...

What about Deebo? Sanders the better play because we’re thinking he’ll match up with PJ Williams?

This is starting to smell like a 49ers mauling. They’re Dline will have Brees running for his life or dumping 20 slants to Thomas. I’m more inclined to go with the 49ers D paired with Mostert or Coleman than any receivers. The 49ers are run first, and missing both LBs against those speedy backs leads me to think they don’t have to throw much.

Therefore, 350 and 3 TDs incoming from Garapalo, lol.

• Falconsfly

Are we loving any particular WRs this week? Reading a lot of helpful info on RBs

• superjon

@Falconsfly said...

Are we loving any particular WRs this week? Reading a lot of helpful info on RBs

My top 4

Davante
    Ridley
    Moore
    Tyrell

• BeerFinanceGuy

@superjon said...

My top 4

Davante
    Ridley
    Moore
    Tyrell

None on NYJ?

• superjon

@BeerFinanceGuy said...

None on NYJ?

Anderson is top 8

• Alvance83

@mike42 said...

I’m not giving anyone back their money and if you quit the cult you will be called a cult quitter for the rest of your life. Nobody wants that, especially the cult leader. Besides, I just ordered a robe and some matching headgear from amazon today so it’s too late.

• ifthethunder

Russell Gage no longer carries an injury designation, but neither do Julio Jones or Austin Hooper. Which takes some of the shine off that lower mid-market WR play I was thinking of. (Bump to Matt Ryan and the Atlanta offense, of course.)

Also, Derrick Henry is cleared. But Will Fuller V is not.
    ~

• wilks3579

@Falconsfly said...

• steveharvey

@Falconsfly said...

Adams, Sutton, Parker, Landry, Moore, Washington, Pascal, Anderson/Crowder

• ghost3490

If playing Thursday to Monday slate is Wentz a better play than Jimmy G for DK Cash?

• ghost3490

Also I keep landing on Ingram/Hunt for GPP on DK. Have not heard much about Ingram in here. Should I start over?

• ifthethunder

@ghost3490 said...

If playing Thursday to Monday slate is Wentz a better play than Jimmy G for DK Cash?

Yes, imo. The Saints D is better than the Giants and Vegas expects the Eagles to score a lot more points. Also, San Francisco loves to run the ball.

As for Mark Ingram II, he’s not involved in the passing game and DK is a full ppr site. Plus Lamar Jackson tends to vulture some of the rushing TDs.
    ~

• S7ubs

I love the NE v KC game. I think it may go lower owned but maybe I’m wrong. Might roll with some Dorsett and Tyfreak

• TopDawgs07

Not much talk on the Browns/Bengals game. Baker Mayfield torched the Bengals both times last year. Seeing the Bengals and Dalton play better, I think is a boost to the Browns offense to keep scoring. Despite having Mixon and Chubb/Hunt, both teams fall in love with passing too. I could see this game being higher than the total.

• mdalb

@S7ubs said...

I love the NE v KC game. I think it may go lower owned but maybe I’m wrong. Might roll with some Dorsett and Tyfreak

I’m on it too. What do you think about Watkins? Hasn’t done anything in a while but Pats will focus on Tyrek and Kelce.

• S7ubs

@mdalb said...

I’m on it too. What do you think about Watkins? Hasn’t done anything in a while but Pats will focus on Tyrek and Kelce.

Watkins, just like every week is a complete guess. I like hardman more

• ifthethunder

@klf_is_gonna_rock_ya said...

Deshaun Watson?

The second or third lineup I made was with Watson.
    ~

• @ifthethunder said...

The second or third lineup I made was with Watson.
    ~

Trying to decide if I run him naked or pair with Hopkins.

• steveharvey

I don’t think Hopkins is a must-fade or anything but I like playing just Watson this week (way too cheap on FD)… shadow coverage from Chris Harris on Hop should have him spreading the ball around

• BeerFinanceGuy

Do we think his matchup is better than Darnold’s?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).