1:00 PM EST : San Francisco ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) at Jacksonville ( 2.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 2.5 ) at New England ( -2.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -2.5 ) at LA Rams ( 2.5 ) —- T: 46.5

Monday, 12/9
    8:15 PM EST : NY Giants ( 8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

@BeerFinanceGuy said...

Do we think his matchup is better than Darnold’s?

Not necessarily but, darnold will be chalk.

• BIF

@mike42 said...

You got any feel for CMC this week? I like the game, I think they run more with the coaching change but for some reason, I don’t like him that much.

I’ll have somewhere between 25 and 40 percent CMC as he is the only guy in the league this year who consistently is a must own – he has been the highest scoring RB multiple times and often by multiple points so need to match at least the field

• Kingspark35

@mike42 said...

As far as the game as a whole I don’t have any strong feelings other than I’m trying to find games where both D’s are not going to show up or at least 1 D isn’t. This game should be intense and fun to watch but I seriously doubt THE game you need for DFS. I can see the ATL or Jets game filled with big plays easier than I can see this one. I’m not sure that those shootouts that occurred between these 2 before are even possible now with the improvements on NE’s D, Brady’s and NE’s O’s decline and Mahomes looking mortal this year.

Thank you

• billythekidcowboysheat

Watson with fuller, running back with sutton. I can say the one player idk what to do with is crowder. I feel like the jets spread it around, but i want at least one pass catcher from that team.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@klf_is_gonna_rock_ya said...

Not necessarily but, darnold will be chalk.

Not really any standout QB IMO. I think OWN% will be spread out among the QBs

• ifthethunder

@Hoods From The Wood said...

I have a Sam Darnold lineup, but I like my Fitzmagic and Andy Dalton ones more.

(I liked playing only 3 lineups last week, but this week I just cannot restrict meself…rolling with 6 and that doesn’t even count Carson Wentz on the Sunday-Monday slate.)
    ~

• NoLimits0

@Hoods From The Wood said...

There’s an obvious QB in cash though.

• dimestorez

Leveon Bell has just been ruled out, per Ian Rapaport. Do you think the Jets take a committee approach?

Edit: Does anyone actually see Bilal Powell doing decent here? I mean, Bell hasn’t even had a game this year where he’s crushed it.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@dimestorez said...

Leveon Bell has just been ruled out, per Ian Rapaport. Do you think the Jets take a committee approach?

I guess C-Mac ownership going higher now. Too bad

• 808state

@dimestorez said...

Edit: Does anyone actually see Bilal Powell doing decent here? I mean, Bell hasn’t even had a game this year where he’s crushed it.

not playing Powell would be crazy IMO

• ifthethunder

@dimestorez said...

Bilal Powell has a price so low that I have to include him. A bit. But the Jets running game obviously stinks, and rolling with a backup RB doesn’t make it better.

Actually, this is probably a bump to their passing offense.
    ~

• BBWC_10

@CheeseCutter said...

Just saw NOs starting LBs are both out. Left side of NO O-line out. Not looking good for the Saints. Moving some FD defense to SF.

This is the exact reason I’m stacking the Saints big 3. It is almost like Payton has been saving Kamara. This is a HUGE game… The Saints are great at home looking for home field throughout. I like the 49er D but looking at their schedule, they have played Arz twice, Pitt, Cincy, Wash. They are actually 1-2 against playoff teams. All the Saints salary have been lowered it will be low ownership.

• zpa1989

ya, even if he is in a committee, its hard for powell to fail at 3.5 on DK. i think you have to put him into a few lineups.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@dimestorez said...

Lol wonder if he got mono?

• keephustlincuz

@NoLimits0 said...

There’s an obvious QB in cash though.

Who would that be?

• ifthethunder

@steveharvey said...

I don’t think Hopkins is a must-fade or anything but I like playing just Watson this week (way too cheap on FD)… shadow coverage from Chris Harris on Hop should have him spreading the ball around

I only* have Watson paired with Will Fuller, but the questionable designation for Fuller has me questioning the idea. Nekkid Watson might be the better play.

• Actually checked and see I have Darren Fells as a cheap T.E. in there, too.
      ~
  • deeebo

ok guys. for my lineup rn i currently have sanders freeman and gordon as my rbs. wrs are adams hill and woods. pit d and qb is wentz

• Bnett2210

@deeebo said...

ok guys. for my lineup rn i currently have sanders freeman and gordon as my rbs. wrs are adams hill and woods. pit d and qb is wentz

I like it, the only one I’m not real big on is Hill. The Patriots way is to always take the number 1 away, and I think if KC going to beat them thru the air it’s going to be thru Kelce, and the secondary WRs. I could be wrong, but I just don’t see BB letting Hill torch them at home in a big game, especially coming off an ugly outing last week.

• mike42

@ifthethunder said...

Bilal Powell has a price so low that I have to include him. A bit. But the Jets running game obviously stinks, and rolling with a backup RB doesn’t make it better.

~

I think Bell is a legit great RB but his style is not made for playing behind a bad O-line. Powell just hits the holes and that should work better but no RB is the WR Bell is so it should help the WR’s too.

I know the Jets are dinged up on the O-line but they have been all year, IDK how bad it is this particular week in comparison to other weeks. Any Jets fan happen to know exactly how bad they are going to be up front?

• superjon

@ifthethunder said...

~

Eh. Chalky value backs have busted left and right this season (just going off memory).

I think only Gallman the first time he started did okay, but wasn’t a must own.

Right now the projected ownership on Powell is 5%, but I expect it to go up quite a bit. I’ll keep in him my player pool for now, but if he gets north of 40% projected ownership. Abort!!

• keephustlincuz

@superjon said...

Right now the projected ownership on Powell is 5%, but I expect it to go up quite a bit. I’ll keep in him my player pool for now, but if he gets north of 40% projected ownership. Abort!!

People will have to decide between laird and Powell for cheap rb. Plus there are a few cheap wrs to take a shot with for gpp.

I doubt Powell gets anywhere close to 40%.

• ifthethunder

@superjon said...

Eh. Chalky value backs have busted left and right this season (just going off memory).

Definitely true, but Le’Veon Bell has been a special performer in the bust department all season. Yet his (DK) price has remained ridiculous.

Make sure your Darnold stack includes Jamison Crowder and Robby Anderson, I says to myself. (Me, checking: yes, it already did.)
    ~

• oaktwnraidr

Powell is gonna be chalk in Dk cash

• taford14

Isn’t this the same spot we thought for Brian hill? Hill was going against a bad Carolina defense behind a bad O-line. He got a goal line carry vultured and put up 4.3 FD points in a smash spot. With Ty Montgomery there too, I will take my chances Elsewhere and be away from this chalk

• BeerFinanceGuy

@oaktwnraidr said...

Powell is gonna be chalk in Dk cash

I think this is a bad idea and I’m not going to be anywhere near it. We already didn’t like Bell’s matchup and it’s now definitely going to be a split backfield which means even less volume. I get he needs barely anything to return 2x-3x, but I just don’t see it. Mike already shared a lengthy post that we mostly agreed on of less Bell usage and probably massive air attack. I’ll avoid the death on the hill this time.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.