1:00 PM EST : San Francisco ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) at Jacksonville ( 2.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 2.5 ) at New England ( -2.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -2.5 ) at LA Rams ( 2.5 ) —- T: 46.5

Monday, 12/9
    8:15 PM EST : NY Giants ( 8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Hoods From The Wood

Only 12 spots left out of 75. Just 12 chances to take Squids money

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/entry/1767537937

• squidkill

@Hoods From The Wood said...

First of all, wouldn’t it be less painful if you rammed that fancy optimizer through HIS luscious glory hole instead of yours. Secondly, he’s talking about Brady

Oh for Christ sakes. Tom Brady lol. Jesus Christ

• squidkill

I’m going to the game and will have zero shares of Brady. Maybe have KC defense as well for super cheap

• 33BeRad

@kdsdawg said...

anybody on Snell against Arizona. I don’t think I have seen him mentioned. Cheap on FD

I have a couple Snell. He’s cheap and will get most of the rushes but very little catches, which does make him a better FD play. That’s probably why he hasn’t been mentioned much, most seem to play and talk DK on here. I think he is a decent play but nothing great. If I were doing only 1 or 2 lineups I wouldn’t feel like I had to have him.

• Hoods From The Wood

@squidkill said...

I’m going to the game and will have zero shares of Brady. Maybe have KC defense as well for super cheap

Nice game to go to. You gotta make at least 1 GPP lineup stacking that game for the in stadium sweat

• squidkill

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Nice game to go to. You gotta make at least 1 GPP lineup stacking that game for the in stadium sweat

I guess ok could. But I like the under really to smash.

• keephustlincuz

@NoLimits0 said...

It’s pretty obvious with the Powell news.

You think lamar will be the cash qb?

• oaktwnraidr

How much Paris Campbell is too much Paris Campbell?

• 33BeRad

@oaktwnraidr said...

How much Paris Campbell is too much Paris Campbell?

40%. They will design looks for him but I think he tops out around 9 or 10 touches(1 or 2 carries with 6-8 targets). WR is so volatile too so I would never go more than 50% on any WR. Did he get any redzone looks before his injury?

• Hoods From The Wood

@33BeRad said...

40%. They will design looks for him but I think he tops out around 9 or 10 touches(1 or 2 carries with 6-8 targets). WR is so volatile too so I would never go more than 50% on any WR. Did he get any redzone looks before his injury?

I believe before his injury, Hilton and Ebron were around so that might not count as much

• zpa1989

anyone think its optimal in GPP to jam in CMAC and Cook on DK? it can be done..

• mike42

@NoLimits0 said...

Lol optimizers spitting out a ton of the same players across all sites. Only diff really is in the WR (which might change TE) and the 3rd RB has some disagreements.

Since like 50% of people literally just use the straight up optimized projection you are gonna see some heavy ownership concentration.

What plays are most heavy in the optimizers?

• wpatrigo

I keep landing on Jonnu Smith at 3100 as a dk tight end punt. It’s a tricky day for TE’s with ertz off the main slate and the other big names drawing tough matchups..but still, surely I can find a way to move up to Fant 3400

• mike42

@33BeRad said...

His TD Vs TEn was in the red zone and he appeared to be the first look.

• mike42

@wpatrigo said...

I keep landing on Jonnu Smith at 3100 as a dk tight end punt. It’s a tricky day for TE’s with ertz off the main slate and the other big names drawing tough matchups..but still, surely I can find a way to move up to Fant 3400

I like Smith better. Fant made that one play that was mostly about Clevland sucking, other than that, he hasn’t done much. Maybe with Humphries out, Smith can take advantage of a really good matchup. He’s talented too.

• Russthabus26

@squidkill said...

Oh for Christ sakes. Tom Brady lol. Jesus Christ

He’s talking about lamar Jackson. You pay down for powell for free at RB you either pay up for CMC or Lamar. Or as they say why not both?

• lemay88

CMC, Cook and Powell for my single GPP lineup on FD, anything wrong with that 3 RB combo? Seems like they all should have decent floors.

• lemay88

49ers D should be one of the best options now that the news came out of all the NO injuries? Debating between KC D (3200 on FD) or 49ers D (3800 on FD)

• Supanice

I’m liking Lenny/Henry a little more now for gpp, Powell will put people onto CMC.

Granted I saw a quote from the new coach that they need to get CMC going early which is scary.

• 33BeRad

@mike42 said...

His TD Vs TEn was in the red zone and he appeared to be the first look.

Good to know he is thought of in the red zone. I did check that game and that was his only target. But with having some sort of td equity against TB I think he can get to 20points, not a lock to get there but he definitely has a path to 20, which at his price is great. With no td I think 12 points still is very doable and with what he lets you fit in(along with some other cheap guys). A great pivot from him in gpps is C. Davis, who is 3900 playing in Oak. Not a great stand alone play but if Campbell doesn’t get 20 and Davis can pass him in the later games you can fly by the Campbell teams because you’ll have very similar builds.

• 49noobers

@lemay88 said...

CMC, Cook and Powell for my single GPP lineup on FD, anything wrong with that 3 RB combo? Seems like they all should have decent floors.

problem lies with statement: “Seems like they all should have decent floors.” In GPP, you need to look at ceilings. CMC has a demotivated team after firing of their beloved coach with nothing to play for this season. Cook has an easy matchup and Vikings might be leading by 2-3 TDs in first half and they can use mattison in second half. Powell hasn’t seen any significant workload this season and will be an uber chalk. he may still hit value though but doesn’t have much of a ceiling

I really like low priced RBs for this slate. Lindsey, Guise, Mixon, white, freeman, mostert, hyde to name a few.

• lemay88

I am thinking of rolling Crowder, AJ Brown and Campbell as my WR in my GPP lineup, they all seem to have favorable matchups, right? I am paying up at RB obviously, using 3 studs and Chiefs D

• emnj69

Powell is a jag at best this coming from a lifelong jet fan sad but true – the match up is ideal and at home and great price so it all looks like a smash spot but keep in mind bell who is 200000 times the runner Powell is and he has been a big disappointment this year – the line is poor and the coach is terrible- sad but true some jet fans think Powell is better even though every time he was given a shot like this or to b the guy he failed- I will have some Powell but odds are in my opinion 50/50 he hill or Montgomery’s you remember they were can’t miss plays and I know they crushed me my opinion is Robby or Crowder will smash today- griffin is sick too so tread lightly there – would much rather play others at same price

• donkeydealer

I feel sick wanting to play Carolina Defense. They may give up a bunch of points but should be able to rack up some sacks with Atlantas banged up line

• getlucky4

Historically Powell has slate breaking upside. If you play a bunch of lineups you should have a little at least.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler