1:00 PM EST : San Francisco ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) at Jacksonville ( 2.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 2.5 ) at New England ( -2.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -2.5 ) at LA Rams ( 2.5 ) —- T: 46.5

Monday, 12/9
    8:15 PM EST : NY Giants ( 8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mattspot10

Campbell or Johnson at WR2 for the Colts today? I had Amendola in my lineup but thinking I want to pay up a little more elsewhere and drop from Amendola to one of these two. Anybody have any thoughts? Amendola has a low floor/low ceiling and one of these two Colts receivers could have a high ceiling against TB, just need to figure out which one. Or is it just going to be Pascal and Doyle doing all the damage?

• deeebo

guys i currently have Wentz as my qb. i know earlier this week i said the eagles will run a lot this week which i still think they will (i still have sanders) but the eagles are projected to score a lot and i think wentz does well. what are your guys is thoughts? is wentz at 7.7 good! or should i play another qb from today?

• ghost3490

@Dunzor said...

It’s Doyle all the way for me at TE

Damn I just switched to Rudolph. My reasoning was less mouths to feed, Cousins has a better matchup in a must win.

Need to look at this again.

• Dunzor

@deeebo said...

guys i currently have Wentz as my qb. i know earlier this week i said the eagles will run a lot this week which i still think they will (i still have sanders) but the eagles are projected to score a lot and i think wentz does well. what are your guys is thoughts? is wentz at 7.7 good! or should i play another qb from today?

I don’t think there are any must play QBs today so if you like his matchup (which is good) and he pairs well with your other choices then stick to your guns and roll him out there. Remember in the end it is Deebo’s team not the Forum’s so in the end if you wanna be the most comfortable with the results you should stick with your own choices.

• monarch

@mattspot10 said...

Campbell or Johnson at WR2 for the Colts today? I had Amendola in my lineup but thinking I want to pay up a little more elsewhere and drop from Amendola to one of these two. Anybody have any thoughts? Amendola has a low floor/low ceiling and one of these two Colts receivers could have a high ceiling against TB, just need to figure out which one. Or is it just going to be Pascal and Doyle doing all the damage?

I am on Amendola so I cant help you there.

• Dunzor

@ghost3490 said...

Damn I just switched to Rudolph. My reasoning was less mouths to feed, Cousins has a better matchup in a must win.

Need to look at this again.

Ind loves throwing to TE more than probably any other team, he has all the snaps to himself and it should be a higher scoring game against a team who sucks against TE, that’s all I got for ya

• deeebo

@Dunzor said...

I don’t think there are any must play QBs today so if you like his matchup (which is good) and he pairs well with your other choices then stick to your guns and roll him out there. Remember in the end it is Deebo’s team not the Forum’s so in the end if you wanna be the most comfortable with the results you should stick with your own choices.

true thanks man.

• ghost3490

Anyone going back to the Higbee route?

• deeebo

this is my first time ever rostering all 3
    rbs at a cheap price. gordon sanders and freeman. lets hope they do well

• ifthethunder

@squidkill said...

There is really no cash game qb this week. Lol. No discounts Nobody underpriced for the MU. I may go with the Fitzpatrick revenge game narrative

I will have some Andy Dalton again. That worked o.k. last week and would have smashed if the Jests weren’t so feeble (which led to the Bengals not throwing in the second half). I’m guessing/hoping it will be a different story in Cleveland today.
    ~

• Csquared1987

Sutton’s first NFL game back in his home state of Texas, A lot of the Texans secondary banged up heading into the game, SHOULD be positive game script for Sutton, Alpha dog for the Broncos seeing over 25% of the targets. IM. ALL. IN.

• Xmas32

@mattspot10 said...

Much rather take Campbell and use the extra $400 elsewhere. They used a 2nd round draft pick on him and Reich seems really high on him. Definitely a dart GPP throw but Campbell can fly and the TB secondary is where you want to attack.

• mike42

T. Hill- He’s my low owned high price WR way over the field. He’s become a bigger part of that O this year and has gotten better too. He used to be a speed demon but now he’s rounding himself into more of the Steve SMith Alpha WR. 19 tgts Vs Ten speaks to his growth and I’m pretty sure Ten tried to bracket him too. I think they move him around, rub routes, pick plays, line him up in the backfield, etc… With the RB’s not in good shape and other WR’s not really stepping up, I think they just have to get him the ball a lot. I like that NE shut him down to end KC’s season last year because it’s a safe bet to assume that Reid spent a chunk of the summer obsessing about how he should have got Hill more involved. A mobile QB that can throw 70 yds and the fastest WR in the NFL is just not something you can scheme out. Seeing a NE safety trying to take the right angle Vs him is like watching Gronk trying to take the right angle Vs Drake during the Miami miracle.

Mixon/Cincy D-It’s important that he has a new coach and I think it took him some time to figure out that Cincy is better when Mixon is a 3 down back and used in the passing game. He ran 26 routes and played a season-high in snaps last week and I think Cincy plays with the lead and could win this one.

Lindsay (fade Watson)- Hous is going to have a hard time pulling away from Den without Fuller. This Den D just doesn’t give up a whole lot to QB’s and this is a classic letdown spot for them. I think Lindsay gets 22 plus ppr friendly touches Vs a D that has been gettting destroyed by RB’s lately.

• Xmas32

@ghost3490 said...

Anyone going back to the Higbee route?

I think he’s a solid pivot from Thomas. Seattle not great against the TE and Everett got 11 targets against them last time out and turned it into a really nice line of like 7/135. Plus you get the SNF sweat factor!

• mike42

@ifthethunder said...

I will have some Andy Dalton again. That worked o.k. last week and would have smashed if the Jests weren’t so feeble (which led to the Bengals not throwing in the second half). I’m guessing/hoping it will be a different story in Cleveland today.
    ~

Windy day, just FYI.

• MrBreeze

I have Evans/Hopkins and can start either Watson or Winston….conflicted here….help

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

Mike who is your QB today?

• ifthethunder

@mike42 said...

Windy day, just FYI.

TY for the heads up.

Also, I still had some Will Fuller, but “Fuller (hamstring), who is listed as questionable for Sunday’s game against the Broncos, is expected to be inactive for the contest, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.”
    ~

• ryan7962

Anyone taking ian thomas as te today on dk?

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #19

RG Tiered Ranking

I think Kenny Stills is a nice pivot off Powell chalk on DK with the Fuller news. Can’t help but think Powell is a trap. We didn’t like Leveon Bell to score 20 points today so now we’re on a less talented guy in an unpredictable/undefined time share? To get what 10-15 points on a good day? Cash I can see it, but i’m going 0% in tourneys. I think this upgrades the Jets passing outlook more than anything.

• zpa1989

anyone going naked lamar in gpp?

• monarch

I like the spot for Carlos Hyde

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #19

RG Tiered Ranking

@zpa1989 said...

anyone going naked lamar in gpp?

Yes, a lot

• Dfspacman

Haven’t used lineup optimizers before, which is the best for NF?

• ryan7962

Thomas as te and McCaffrey or doyle and Kamara?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).