1:00 PM EST : San Francisco ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) at Jacksonville ( 2.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 2.5 ) at New England ( -2.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -2.5 ) at LA Rams ( 2.5 ) —- T: 46.5

Monday, 12/9
    8:15 PM EST : NY Giants ( 8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• spx333

• x2

2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

broken clock is right twice a day

• squidkill

@49noobers said...

Are you a subscriber of establish the run? I don’t like Silva much. Guy rose to fame for his gorge kittle call in the swolecast last year when he was working for RG. He didn’t have a single good call after that.

WTH. Silva is an OG in the fantasy industry. Are u ok ?

• squidkill

@49noobers said...

Hey, i am not as old as you are and haven’t been following Evan Silva as long as you did. I am playing DK MM for only about 3 years or so, So my memories might not be as long lasting as yours. :D

Edit: but Kittle call was one of his best. Kittle was on DK MM winning LU that week and Silva was the one who initiated traction on Kittle that week.

But your statement about his Kittle call was his claim to fame and totally incorrect. Fix it

• ifthethunder

@squidkill said...

WTH. Silva is an OG in the fantasy industry. Are u ok ?

Offensive guard? Sorry, I don’t speak cephalopod.

1. teuthology
      ~
  • 49noobers

@ifthethunder said...

1. teuthology
      ~

I think he meant OG = original. might as well be one.

• squidkill

@ifthethunder said...

1. teuthology
      ~

Offensive guard?

• hypegotti

What did the Dk $20 $50,000 all team players won bonus payout?

• ifthethunder

@squidkill said...

Offensive guard?

#Squidward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxlX2qxaqSQ
    ~

• BIF

Wow the Rams can look great or they can look terrible – they give up 55 to TB (at home in LA no less) then they don’t allow an offensive TD vs Seattle.

The full range of outcomes is possible with that team.

• superstars92

Lol I come back to DFS and promptly lose to the biggest optimizer train ever by like 0.5 points in a ton of my double ups. Great.

I also missed the Hero World Challenge. I would have never picked Reed though, so good thing I didn’t play.

• superstars92

Lol I had Diontae Johnson locked in until Powell news gave me more salary. I easily score 160 with my original lineup. Sigh.

Powell wasn’t even a bad play, but I really should just not play cash because there’s no point since 1 player decides your entire lineup.

• NoLimits0

@superstars92 said...

Lol I had Diontae Johnson locked in until Powell news gave me more salary. I easily score 160 with my original lineup. Sigh.

Powell wasn’t even a bad play, but I really should just not play cash because there’s no point since 1 player decides your entire lineup.

Yea cash is stupid. I mean I don’t even do research now I just literally combine all the optimizers. This was so different than when I first started playing.

• Ace15

So tilting….If James White gets into the endzone from the 2 yd line…I’m looking at a 6 figure payday instead…yeah…

• reids20

For the Sunday – Monday slate i have Kupp, Gurley, Woods and Higbee for 83.10 points, all the top points for yesterday basically. Who are the top plays for tonight? i’m thinking i have them already and could make a good bit off this lineup but also may want to get contrarian with it. Is fading barkley smart or do we think Manning dumps off passes to barkley a lot more than jones does. I currently am going to play Sanders figuring they will have the lead and run more.

• ifthethunder

@reids20 said...

For the Sunday – Monday slate i have Kupp, Gurley, Woods and Higbee for 83.10 points, all the top points for yesterday basically. Who are the top plays for tonight? i’m thinking i have them already and could make a good bit off this lineup but also may want to get contrarian with it. Is fading barkley smart or do we think Manning dumps off passes to barkley a lot more than jones does. I currently am going to play Sanders figuring they will have the lead and run more.

Saquon Barkley has been such a disappointment this year. I guess it’s because the offensive line and QB situation have been so bad, teams just stack the box against him every game. I don’t see why Philly would do anything different.
    ~

• ifthethunder

Does anyone have a link to the DK Milly results?
    ~

• reids20

@ifthethunder said...

Saquon Barkley has been such a disappointment this year. I guess it’s because the offensive line and QB situation have been so bad, teams just stack the box against him every game. I don’t see why Philly would do anything different.
    ~

In complete agreement and being a Philly fan i know we are good against the run. I just know Eli likes to check down more than Jones ever did. I believe Sanders benefits the most from playing with the lead and screen passes hopefully tonight.

• NoLimits0

@ifthethunder said...

~

ResultsDB.

• ifthethunder

T.Y. and congrats to gsh1963 with his solo entry. Good to see the young man (I guess he was born in 1963) do well.
    ~

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/82150790

• yisman

@reids20 said...

I fell for Lockett again. Second week in a row. Ruined my primetime lineup

• yisman

@ifthethunder said...

~

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/82150790

• reids20

@yisman said...

I fell for Lockett again. Second week in a row. Ruined my primetime lineup

yeah he just hasn’t been getting the targets and i figured Ramsey to be on him pretty often. I didn’t think Rams Def would be as strong as they were though. I went with Philly Def in mine so hopefully they get a pick 6 or something for me tonight.

• yisman

Calvin Ridley out for the season

• Xmas32

@spx333 said...

yup, total waste of money. never again. should call it establishthebadchalk.

they had everyone on kamara/powell/davante/stills/obj/parris/doyle today

They also were high on Watson/”(player-popup #ian-thomas)Ian Thomas”:/players/ian-thomas-328735/”(player-popup #mike-williams)Mike Williams”:/players/mike-williams-37037 fwiw. Like most things, some good calls and some bad.

• squidkill

@Xmas32 said...

They also were high on Watson/”(player-popup #ian-thomas)Ian Thomas”:/players/ian-thomas-328735/”(player-popup #mike-williams)Mike Williams”:/players/mike-williams-37037 fwiw. Like most things, some good calls and some bad.

I tried it for a week to see what is was like. honestly, it’s the same content that’s been free for years. Pods/ Silva’s game breakdown and a live stream on Sunday morning. Almost everything on there was free last year. It’s very expensive with not that much to offer. IMO

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).