1:00 PM EST : San Francisco ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) at Jacksonville ( 2.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 2.5 ) at New England ( -2.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -2.5 ) at LA Rams ( 2.5 ) —- T: 46.5

Monday, 12/9
    8:15 PM EST : NY Giants ( 8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• cheezpizza

@BIF said...

Yah I hear ya – I failed to mention I had Ronald Jones and his 0.8 points on that lineup that finished 2nd with 190 points and on another one that hit 205+ points

Ronald Jones burned me the week after he had that massive receiving game and Arians named him the starter and then Barber got the goal line carries the next game.

• Jpitten

Did my first initial lineup to just take a look at a base. All my plays except defense are between 5300 and 6300. Doesnt seems like a winning method lol

• Supanice

It seems the Panthers’ owners had the same reaction as me when they ran it up the gut for negative yards twice then put cmc out wide to take a 30 yard sack on the goal line.

• Supanice

Anyone know anything about the interim coach Perry Fewell? Will he give CMC 30 touches?

• ifthethunder

@cheezpizza said...

Ronald Jones burned me the week after he had that massive receiving game and Arians named him the starter and then Barber got the goal line carries the next game.

Never trust a coach in DFS.
    ~

• Alstaire

@kps3205s said...

But no, you held back, you instead creeped around and waited and hoped that Kareem Hunt did better than CMC so you could show up here on Monday afternoon guns ablazing and and try to shame him into apologizing to the millions….and millions of forum readers and fans of squidkill.

Actually, I was kidding around with him because I found humor in the fact that after the Great Kareem Hunt debate he engaged in, Hunt went out and outscored CMC. It was sarcasm with the purpose of highlighting what a funny thing the game of football can be. You must at least be roughly acquainted with the concept of “sarcasm” considering your remark regarding “the millions… and millions of forum readers and fans of squidkill.”

• Alstaire

@squidkill said...

But you didn’t embarrass him or shame him. Instead squidkill gave you the common courtesy of explaining why it wasn’t a great play. Think about it, he gave you the time of day though he owes you nothing and your 4 forum posts since preseason football started and 30 posts in your 3+ jabroni years on RG. So when you have a second, thank squidkill for acknowledging you and just remember the following when you have that urge to come on here and try that stunt or better yet want to put somebody on blast in the forum….

Most people have jobs and work for a living. A good majority of those same people also have families to raise and adult matters to tend to on a daily basis. They do not have the luxury of, say, living with their parents and sitting around commenting on forums and watching WWE all day long, as the the time stamps on your posts and your choice of childish GFE’s would indicate you and the celebrity squidkill do indeed have.

I get that in this day-and-age nobody is supposed to make facetious comments without first obtaining written permission from the younger social justice crusading and politically correct generations that have essentially impelled Jerry Seinfeld and Dave Chappelle to give up comedy, but UI figured it would be alright when it came to firing one off on squid considering it was he that mentioned some time ago on here how he was having a difficult time concentrating on his DFS research because his mother had brought home from the bingo parlor a paramour to bang some headboards with. I mean, who else would share a bit of information like that other than someone with a sense of humor? Of course, squidkill later revealed that he was a person well into the age of his 40’s which beckons the question of why he is living with his mother… but that’s beside the point.

And for what it’s worth, grown adults don’t GFE — let alone GFE “The Rock”. Adults learn how to verbally and/or grammatically communicate effectively with others so that they can live as productive of lives as possible. Just a head’s up on that in the case you ever decide to get out of Mom’s house and do more in your life than patrol websites with your Frankenstein Village routine and try to guilt-shame others in order to make yourself feel virtuous and fulfilled.

• 33BeRad

@Alstaire said...

And for what it’s worth, grown adults don’t GFE — let alone GFE “The Rock”. Adults learn how to verbally and/or grammatically communicate effectively with others so that they can live as productive of lives as possible. Just a head’s up on that in the case you ever decide to get out of Mom’s house and do more in your life than patrol websites with your Frankenstein Village routine and try to guilt-shame others in order to make yourself feel virtuous and fulfilled.

What is GFE? I gotta say your comment about Hunt didn’t come off as sarcastic. That’s the hard part with a forum, you might mean it to be one way but it can easily come off another way. I try not to make too many sarcastic comments without trying to put in some way that it is sarcastic.
    By the way, for all we know Squid could have a family. The living with mom could be a bit. Or he just lives with his mom, either way why do you care? He could be taking care of her.
    But you are wrong on one end for sure. He does have a job because he can never quote right when he’s at work, HAHA!

• squidkill

@Alstaire said...

Most people have jobs and work for a living. A good majority of those same people also have families to raise and adult matters to tend to on a daily basis. They do not have the luxury of, say, living with their parents and sitting around commenting on forums and watching WWE all day long, as the the time stamps on your posts and your choice of childish GFE’s would indicate you and the celebrity squidkill do indeed have.

I get that in this day-and-age nobody is supposed to make facetious comments without first obtaining written permission from the younger social justice crusading and politically correct generations that have essentially impelled Jerry Seinfeld and Dave Chappelle to give up comedy, but UI figured it would be alright when it came to firing one off on squid considering it was he that mentioned some time ago on here how he was having a difficult time concentrating on his DFS research because his mother had brought home from the bingo parlor a paramour to bang some headboards with. I mean, who else would share a bit of information like that other than someone with a sense of humor? Of course, squidkill later revealed that he was a person well into the age of his 40’s which beckons the question of why he is living with his mother… but that’s beside the point.

Lol. Bud, this forum might not be for you. Leave my mom out of it. She’s in her 60’s and going through “the change”.

FWIW I picture you in a bathrobe, sipping scotch, and puffing a corn cob pipe while typing this post

• BeerFinanceGuy

@Alstaire said...

There’s also a really cool thing called time management that lets you accomplish all of the above by prioritizing and executing? Anyway back to talking about the actual forum topic… Week 14. Take the pipe smoking, scotch drinking bashing into PMs

• Alvance83

Thoughts on:
    Guice
    Freeman
    Of course fan duel gpp
    Also is Ross healthy and what will target share be from the red rocket (lmao)
    75 Boyd
    20 tate
    5 eifort, Ross, mixon

• Alvance83

Also really liking a lot of spread underdogs again this week, only favourite I’m liking a lot is Baltimore at 5.5

• Bnett2210

@Alstaire said...

I would disagree. I have a job that I have to work a minimum of 60 hours a week Monday thru Saturday, and usually have no cell signal when working outside in the mountains and hills all day, and I’m able to keep up and post in the forum as much as I want or feel the need to. I also have a family to take care of. So, that comment couldn’t be more of base.

Now, the rest of the stuff, it is hard to get a sarcastic comment across on the internet, and especially now when people are so quick to want to be offended or automatically crucify someone over a comment, that a lot of times wasn’t meant in the way everyone takes offense to. Anyways, good luck and let’s get back to the football talk.

• Supanice

@Alstaire said...

This might be the best (edit: non-ass-day) post I have ever seen on this forum.

It is even better because it distracts from squid telling people to play cash lineups in the happy-er meal.

• squidkill

@Supanice said...

This might be the best (edit: non-ass-day) post I have ever seen on this forum.

It is even better because it distracts from squid telling people to play cash lineups in the happy-er meal.

Y’all play who ya want I. Happy meal. I just gave you a peek behind my curtain and how I play it

• dimestorez

MG3 is the play this week on DK, right? Price seems fairly low with the matchup and his current usage.

• 33BeRad

@dimestorez said...

MG3 is the play this week on DK, right? Price seems fairly low with the matchup and his current usage.

I think he is a better play on FD because he hasn’t had a ton of receptions. He has had 20 carries in 3 of the last 4 games and gets a Jags defense that has been giving it up to rb’s lately. But he is cheap on DK so I don’t dislike him there.

• kps3205s

Again this week I will stress that you beware when it comes to Leonard Fournette on DK at $7800.
    With Gardner Minshew at QB in the red zone 20-39-10-1. Inside the 10 yard line 10-21-7-1.

Fournette in the red zone 40-53-3. All 3 of his TDs have come inside the 5 yard line among 8 rushes all season.

What will be interesting is how the team responds this week as a report by NFL Network’s Mike Garofolo states that the Jags are “likely” to move on from HC Marrone at the end of the year. Rumblings are Coughlin leaked this as he is upset that Foles has been benched.

Edit: I read the wrong player when I stated originally his last TD was on 10/6. He had 2 vs TN 2 weeks ago to get to 3 TD for the season.

• Supanice

@dimestorez said...

His best games have always been on the road where they throw RB outs to the right from the 5 yard line, and he is still getting 20+ touches even if he is not as good as Ekeler. Maybe Rivers realizes he is playing for his career and legacy and will stop chucking 30 yard INTs on 3rd and 4.

One of the reasons I’m on Freeman this week, the usage is there, the price is right, and I am 100% more confident a play in the red zone goes to Freeman over Julio.

• 33BeRad

@Alvance83 said...

Thoughts on:
    Guice
    Freeman
    Of course fan duel gpp
    Also is Ross healthy and what will target share be from the red rocket (lmao)
    75 Boyd
    20 tate
    5 eifort, Ross, mixon

You can take a shot on Guice but he did his damage last week on 10 carries, feels like chasing. Freeman I have no feel on yet. Atlanta’s has been hard for me to figure out. You think Carolina comes out strong or folds with the Riverboat Ron firing? Ross I may take a shot on in a gpp but probably only 1 shot.

• 33BeRad

@Supanice said...

One of the reasons I’m on Freeman this week, the usage is there, the price is right, and I am 100% more confident a play in the red zone goes to Freeman over Julio.

Atlanta has been very inefficient as a whole in the red zone this year, outside of the Arizona game.

• BeerFinanceGuy

@33BeRad said...

Atlanta has been very inefficient as a whole in the red zone this year, outside of the Arizona game.

https://twitter.com/beerswater/status/1201978417882763264?s=20

CAR being smacked around… Really hard to ignore.

• 33BeRad

@BeerFinanceGuy said...

https://twitter.com/beerswater/status/1201978417882763264?s=20

CAR being smacked around… Really hard to ignore.

oh, no doubt Carolina has been getting smacked around by rb’s. I have gotten Atlanta mostly wrong because of a lot of their inefficiencies in the red zone.
    Their offense is more my concern than the def they are playing was my point.
    What was interesting in that post(along with a few other things) is Oak is considered a pass funnel defense but that shows the opposite. I was thinking this might be the week to fade Henry but maybe not. Thanks for the post

• Supanice

@33BeRad said...

Exactly, they hit the red zone, put Julio on the bench, then the 5th string WR gets 3 targets or the backup RB scores.

It is like playing Zeke or Kamara, as soon as they get inside the 15 the running game is done. I don’t know if it is the QB or the OC but you see it every game. You can gain leverage on counting on it at this point. I thought I was so slick playing Penny and no Carson on the M-T.. Yeah I’m in like a 30 team train.

• bcandrws

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Supanice said...

I wonder if the rookie WRs can learn the playbook. I’m guessing no. My guess is there are 2 possible Patriot’s game plans.

1. Run the ball 35 times with Sony to slow down the game and keep Mahomes off the field.

2. Force feed White and Edelman 15 targets each and hope Reid makes a dumb clock management mistake in the 4th quarter.

We got about 8 inches of snow last night in Boston and that should really help the Pats.

The only thing on the patriots side I think would be a good play is white. Maybe sony or burkhead.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.