1:00 PM EST : San Francisco ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) at Jacksonville ( 2.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 2.5 ) at New England ( -2.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -2.5 ) at LA Rams ( 2.5 ) —- T: 46.5

Monday, 12/9
    8:15 PM EST : NY Giants ( 8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Kingspark35

Seriously thinking about how to approach KC at NE.

This could be the last hoorah for Tom Brady

This is my last hurrah, once I start
    I ain’t gon’ stop ‘til I go too far

• 33BeRad

@Jmaccamj said...

For the DK slate this week, I’m finding I need to pay down at the TE for a sub 3k pick, and it is THIIIIIIN.

Am I crazy for considering Ian Thomas in cash games at DK min? He had 4 targets with Olsen out this last week, which produced a 4/22/0 line for him. Last year, with Olsen out, he played 6 games totaling 24/220/1 (as a rookie 👀) He seems like the key to playing these stud RBs this week, but am I grasping for straws here?

If I’m wrong here, how are you all fitting in the studs at RB?

Jonnu is 3100, playing against Oakland. He isn’t anywhere near reliable but may be better than Thomas, who may be more popular. And Sprinkle is 2800, going against a GB def that just gave up like a 6-70 to Giants TE last week. Haskins isn’t good but when you go dumpster diving this is what you are looking at. I don’t play cash games but I’d imagine you’d probably want to go higher up to get a more sure thing. These are just some of the gpp options I am looking at

• MonkeraiKnight

@Jmaccamj said...

For the DK slate this week, I’m finding I need to pay down at the TE for a sub 4k pick, and it is THIIIIIIN.

Am I crazy for considering Ian Thomas in cash games at DK min? He had 4 targets with Olsen out this last week, which produced a 4/22/0 line for him. Last year, with Olsen out, he played 6 games totaling 24/220/1 (as a rookie 👀) He seems like the key to playing these stud RBs this week, but am I grasping for straws here?

If I’m wrong here, how are you all fitting in the studs at RB?

I’m using Thomas at this stage, seems like a talented guy, coach liked his performance (even though said coach is now sacked), and anything in the 5-10 point range will be fine for cash, 10+ a nice little bonus. Maybe I’m chasing the Higbee performance at the same price, but I don’t think it can go too far wrong.

Probably going to use him in most lineups (as long as Olsen sits), because apart from Freeman, Crowder, Anderson and maybe White, most of the picks I like are 6K and over, so need those savings.

• Xmas32

@squidkill said...

RB’s in play for DK cash———————

CMC, Uncle Lenny, Freeman, Gordon, don’t see really anyone besides FREEMAN that is cheap. Obv unless Cook doesn’t go. Mattison is 100%

I think Michel is safe enough for cash too.

• marker0357

CMC/Freeman/Gordon/Cook (or Mattison)/Chubb….2nd level Fournette/Guice/Lindsay

Gordon/Ekeler split may be a concern depending upon game flow
    Guice really hasn’t gotten much run yet
    Lindsay/Freeman and Chubb/Hunt split

I can see a scenario where the Red Rifle keeps it close. Same as for The Mustache.

If Cook would just sit out, life would be good.

• Jmaccamj

Split backfield three-ways?

Count me out…

• squidkill

@Xmas32 said...

As in Sony? Nah wave

• squidkill

@marker0357 said...

I can see a scenario where the Red Rifle keeps it close. Same as for The Mustache.

Uncle Lenny is first level all day. Take gordon off that first level silly

• squidkill

@marker0357 said...

Your putting fournette on the same level as Guide?? Who played 10 snaps last week

• squidkill

@squidkill said...

Your putting fournette on the same level as Guide?? Who played 10 snaps last week

*you’re and Guice”.

• steveharvey

@Xmas32 said...

I don’t know, seems like there’s no way to know if he’s getting single-digit touches or 20+. White certainly got more work last game…

• ifthethunder

@squidkill said...

*you’re and Guice”.

They were 10 good snaps tho, squid.
    ~

• squidkill

@ifthethunder said...

~

Eh. It’s only week 14. Some People still have no clue the diff between cash and gpp

• Xmas32

@steveharvey said...

I don’t know, seems like there’s no way to know if he’s getting single-digit touches or 20+. White certainly got more work last game…

Sure, if KC jumps on NE early Michel loses tons of value. KC has to essentially play perfect and score 3 TDs on their first 3 drives and skunk NE for that to happen though.

• Xmas32

@squidkill said...

As in Sony? Nah wave

shrugs k

• squidkill

@Xmas32 said...

Sure, if KC jumps on NE early Michel loses tons of value. KC has to essentially play perfect and score 3 TDs on their first 3 drives and skunk NE for that to happen though.

Run game is not happening this year. No
    Gronk, James Devlin and Dave Andrews to IR ruined the run game that carried this team down the stretch last year.

• Alvance83

@squidkill said...

Eh. It’s only week 14. Some People still have no clue the diff between cash and gpp

Gpp play for sure and still a reach. There’s only going to be one week he gets 25 touches and no one sees it coming before he’s 7000. It’s picking that week

• Logan7777

@ifthethunder said...

~

My question is where is 10 good snaps going to be against GB?

• Logan7777

@Alvance83 said...

Gpp play for sure and still a reach. There’s only going to be one week he gets 25 touches and no one sees it coming before he’s 7000. It’s picking that week

Maybe week 16 but who wants to lose money til then?

• Alvance83

@Logan7777 said...

Maybe week 16 but who wants to lose money til then?

Good point, it won’t be me. Maybe week 1 next year I’ll play him

• mnstone14

is laird a cash game lock now or is gaskin going to cut into touches?

• squidkill

@mnstone14 said...

is laird a cash game lock now or is gaskin going to cut into touches?

No , Laird by no means is a cash game LOCK. Nope, not a lock. CheAp? Yep? . Lock ? No.

FWIW They signed our fav journeyman Zac Zenner as well.

• BeerFinanceGuy

Henry’s hamstring caused a DNP today…

• squidkill

@BeerFinanceGuy said...

Henry’s hamstring caused a DNP today…

It’s wed in week 14 bubba. Veterans rest day. U know this, smart guy

• BeerFinanceGuy

@squidkill said...

It’s wed in week 14 bubba. Veterans rest day. U know this, smart guy

It kept him limited past couple weeks. Hoping you’re right.. Lenny’s non-TD issue with the mustache really bothers me for FD..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).