4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 13.5 ) at Seattle ( -13.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -8.5 ) at Detroit ( 8.5 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at San Francisco ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Philadelphia ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -2 ) at Buffalo ( 2 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/14
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• IT4MVP

Season long……Juju or Curtis Samuel? Pretty sure Denver is down 3 corners

• hodge50

I likely have a bit too much Philly QB this week….it Hurts

• HoodsFromTheWood

@33BeRad said...

This isn’t last year’s TB with that condensed target share. Brady spreads it around a lot more than Jameis did. Brady can throw 4 tds to 4 different people. Evans had 2 tds their last game and barely got 20pts. I think it was like 4-50-2

Brady’s targets since Brown came aboard in Week 9, Mike Evans 35, Chris Godwin 31, Brown 29, Rob Gronkowski 22. In one of the best WR matchups on the slate, I could see his 2 best WRs get there if he does, can’t you

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Hey Kids.

https://twitter.com/aaronhendrix/status/1337841212343128067

• 33BeRad

@Lbb11 said...

That’s true but if you go Brady you either play him naked or want his red zone guys who are unmistakably Evans and Gronk. Doesn’t hurt that they both have good overall matchups.

Oh, absolutely. This was more in reply to the reply to the can Brady/Evans/Godwin get 80pts question. I like Gronk a lot and think TB blows out Minny

• 33BeRad

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Brady’s targets since Brown came aboard in Week 9, Mike Evans 35, Chris Godwin 31, Brown 29, Rob Gronkowski 22. In one of the best WR matchups on the slate, I could see his 2 best WRs get there if he does, can’t you

I think at most stacking 1 with Brady is good. I don’t think it will be condensed enough for 2 to get there. Evans could get 2tds and 100yds and that would be hard for Godwin to match(or vice versa), which you may need them to do on a slate like this where there are a lot of good WR matchups.

• ifthethunder

@thehazyone said...

Hey Kids.

https://twitter.com/aaronhendrix/status/1337841212343128067

Thank you!
    ~

• realphipps

Hoping one or both Kamara/Mostert smashes. Would make a nice early birthday present.

• squidkill

“If swift plays, there is no way he doesn’t end up being one of the higher owned plays on the slate. One of the best matchups for rbs both on the ground and through the air”“”

Def. Not true- Not enough tout steam- too much unknown late in week- single digit ownership- I only am here to present the facts.

• squidkill

“The pivot from Ekeler would be zeke/swift haha”

tru

• HoodsFromTheWood

@33BeRad said...

I think at most stacking 1 with Brady is good. I don’t think it will be condensed enough for 2 to get there. Evans could get 2tds and 100yds and that would be hard for Godwin to match(or vice versa), which you may need them to do on a slate like this where there are a lot of good WR matchups.

Yeah I probably won’t be playing Brady, I was just responding to Branden’s could they question. And they could. Evans(17), Godwin(18) tgts last 2. Give me 2 9+ tgt WRs vs Minny’s burnable backend and I might give you that 80 pt triumvirate. Brady’s averaging 39+ passes/game. Stands to reason others get targets with that volume. And some game theorists would say if you’re gonna stack a QB with little rushing equity, 2 is better than1. Though you being on Fanduel and me on DK could explain our slants. Lol I’m still giggity over using the word triumvirate in a sentence. 13+ years of catholic school education didn’t go to waste

• superjon

Wow. Gaskin out.

• 808state

@superjon said...

Wow. Gaskin out.

washington revenge game lol

• 33BeRad

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Yeah I probably won’t be playing Brady, I was just responding to Branden’s could they question. And they could. Evans(17), Godwin(18) tgts last 2. Give me 2 9+ tgt WRs vs Minny’s burnable backend and I might give you that 80 pt triumvirate. Brady’s averaging 39+ passes/game. Stands to reason others get targets with that volume. And some game theorists would say if you’re gonna stack a QB with little rushing equity, 2 is better than1. Though you being on Fanduel and me on DK could explain our slants. Lol I’m still giggity over using the word triumvirate in a sentence. 13+ years of catholic school education didn’t go to waste

HAHA! Glad you got to use triumvirate in a sentence. I can’t think of a time I ever did, other than this last statement congratulating you. HA!
    It’s not that I don’t think it is possible I just don’t think it is likely. It’s not a FD vs DK thing, either. I actually think Gronk and or Brate get a td, and that there is 8-10 TE targets to take away from the WR ceilings

• yisman

@superjon said...

Wow. Gaskin out.

RG has him projected for 17.2% on DK and 23.72% on FD

and he was carrying 3 ‘tags’ in lineuphq, meaning various touts recommended him

• HoodsFromTheWood

@mike42 said...

Reich also acknowledged how a couple of his rookies — specifically RB Jonathan Taylor and WR Michael Pittman — are stepping up to help matters out with the offense.

“A lot of these [rookies] have [strong] makeup, but Jonathan in particular – I really feel like these last two games for him, he’s just running very decisive, very aggressive, with a lot of confidence and I think he’s seeing it well. We just have to continue to build on that,” Reich said.

OC Nick Sirianni also sang Taylor’s praises this week.

“Jonathan has been a model citizen of getting better every day because he works. It’s not just because he is out there every day, it’s because he is out there and he’s working every day,” Sirianni told reporters. “He really is an explosive athlete. He’s fast, he’s big, he’s strong. We’re just looking for ways to get him touches.”

Loving JT this week. I think the only thing holding him back from a slate busting performance is the coaching. Hopefully those comments you posted reflect continuing uptick in usage. A plum RB matchup this week, not only is LV bleeding yds to RBs, they’ve given up 10th most catches also. JT has 30 targets and has caught 29 of them. We should all be so efficient

• biga0787

@yisman said...

RG has him projected for 17.2% on DK and 23.72% on FD

and he was carrying 3 ‘tags’ in lineuphq, meaning various touts recommended him

Will Washington take the ownership? Or will it just go somewhere else?

• superjon

@biga0787 said...

I didn’t really have any interest in Gaskin or the Dolphins running game as I don’t think that’s how they stay competitive.

So I hope Washington is chalky.

• ifthethunder

@biga0787 said...

“With Matt Breida already on the reserve/COVID-19 list and Salvon Ahmed (shoulder) ruled out Friday, DeAndre Washington will essentially be forced into action as the starter with Patrick Laird and Lynn Bowden likely chipping in on passing downs.” – DK blurb

I don’t know nothin’. But I guess it’s free square time, yeehah!! Those always work out!
    ~

• MattyK1981

The Gio Bernard game everyone wanted the past 2 weeks is gonna happen tomorrow at much less ownership. He’s put up back to back duds and was touted heavily, and at $5000 vs the putrid DAL DST he’s actually a pivot off of all the JD McKissic love who’s priced at $4900 vs a much tougher SF DST.

• SoreOnSunday

Will Alexander shadow Marvin Jones tmr?

• 49noobers

“The Mish helps the fish” article for week 14 not posted yet? I have gotten to like this article.

• Brendan239

Didn’t a QB + WR 1 and WR 2 stack win last week or 2 weeks ago? It’s different and if Evans and Godwin get the TDs (which could be 5 or 6)…I also have my fair share of Jones as a hedge.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@MattyK1981 said...

The Gio Bernard game everyone wanted the past 2 weeks is gonna happen tomorrow at much less ownership. He’s put up back to back duds and was touted heavily, and at $5000 vs the putrid DAL DST he’s actually a pivot off of all the JD McKissic love who’s priced at $4900 vs a much tougher SF DST.

Way to use pivot correctly, haha!

There are so many good RB games out there tomorrow. I usually flex WR in DK, might have to throw some RBs in there.

• squidkill

Rojo is a great PIVOT off the Tampa pass game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).