4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 13.5 ) at Seattle ( -13.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -8.5 ) at Detroit ( 8.5 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at San Francisco ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Philadelphia ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -2 ) at Buffalo ( 2 ) —- T: —

Monday, 12/14
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• timusbr

I look at team statistics first and came away with a Dal stack Also NYG, Minn, GB, and LAC.

Then I start entering LU’s….Andy Dalton in Cin for the Cowboys? OMG how could this pick not work.
    this had to be a topic on this forum.

FYI D. Adams is too freakin expensive to use.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Davante will score a TD this week (they want to get him the record) but I think he’ll only score 20ish DK points. I’ll probably play him in cash but will be a way underweight for me in GPP’s (along with Rodgers). Hence why I like Jones as he’s the good leverage there and I think he can put up 35+. I also like RoJo for the same reason as mentioned by the forum geniuses (no sarcasm) on the previous page.

• squidkill

@thehazyone said...

Davante will score a TD this week (they want to get him the record) but I think he’ll only score 20ish DK points. I’ll probably play him in cash but will be a way underweight for me in GPP’s (along with Rodgers). Hence why I like Jones as he’s the good leverage there and I think he can put up 35+. I also like RoJo for the same reason as mentioned by the forum geniuses (no sarcasm) on the previous page.

And u pivoted to the term leverage. We ready!!!

• ghost3490

@squidkill said...

Bump

Epic

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

My FD DST is 1) Carolina, 2) Washington, 3) G-Men. You?

mostly Carolina for me…

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@thehazyone said...

I went with williams

• mike42

@Brendan239 said...

I have McKissic in 1 of 5 FD Main LUs, but I’m moving up to Ty Johnson if Gores out. McKissic has the potential to have 10 targets at any given time. I’m heavy Thielen w 0 Jefferson (feel like he gets most of Carlton). I have Gio, Jones III, Robinson (Jville) and MJ Jr in few of em. I like Thielen, obviously, but I think Nuk is due for a huuuge game. 13/162/2.

That’s the part I’m not getting, so let’s say he gets the right game script and he gets 12 targets vs the best LB in the NFL, he prolly ends up with 9-60-0 as his ceiling. There is less than a 50% chance he gets 12 tgts or so, but even if he does, he still probably doesn’t clip 15 pts. What’s the draw? He is such a longshot to score and without a TD, it’s going to hard for him to get you the 20 you will absolutely need to justify using a RB spot outside of cash.

• bcandrws

@mike42 said...

It’s with betting, mostly props, but I’ve been cashing all my DFS LU’s and I’m going to play more this week.

Without Mack doing anything and Hicks playing on 1 leg, the whole Bears D falls apart. Roquan Smith can’t shed blocks, our other D-line guys are bottom 5 type guys, our DB’s are only good with pressure and Eddie Jackson (The Highest paid safety in the NFL) has not made a single play all year. People are going to put too much faith in what they saw earlier in the year and it’s possible they show up, but not likely or as likely as most will think. I did a lot of same game parlays with D. Watson over yds and rushing, plus a TD with AROB going over +a TD type mixtures. Atkins should be OK, as well as Coutee and/or Cooks.

Last week Nagy went all in on “frigg’n this and frigg’n that, have pride, etc…. and it didn’t work. We not only lost to Detroit but we looked like Detroit in doing so. That’s like blowing the guy your GF left you for. Trust me, it sucks.

Remember Mahommes being cocky for the only time in his career when he played the bears (and lit us up) on SNF? Watson remembers sitting by his mama on draft day and watching the Bears pass him up for Trubisky. He also remembers that the Pace didn’t think he was even worth taking out to dinner, which he did for Trubisky and Mahommes. It’s a curse thing. I don’t think it’s going to be possible for the Bears to beat either Mahommes or Watson for the next decade (or two). the funny thing is most Bears fans will be rooting for him.

Houston 1 is my biggest bet so far this week, along with MIA +7-

so you like miami +7 even with no RBs?

• Brendan239

I want to see if anyone has the same Jones/Robinson/Thomas LU as me. There is $ left on the table and it’s unlikely to win but it’d be a great story.

• Agent47

I saw Gio Bernard mentioned as a pivot off of the chalky McKissic on DK. Might I also suggest Todd Gurley? His $4,800 is a season-low salary for him, and this comes with HC Raheem Morris talking about him resuming his normal role. Through the first 9 weeks of the season, he averaged just under 20 touches/game (19.33 to be specific) and scored 9 TDs. I’ll take some chances on getting that kind of volume at less than $5k.

PFF is giving his O-line a 32% advantage running the football against the Chargers D-line, and the Chargers are ranked 29th in DVOA against the run. Julio is out, and the Chargers have been pretty stingy against WRs anyways (based on the ESPN matchup chart). So this could set up as a good spot for Gurley to carry the load on offense. Lastly, his ownership will also be next to nothing (2.46% in Hazy’s projections).

• mike42

@bcandrws said...

so you like miami +7 even with no RBs?

I like it a little less but I like TUA more for DFS. I think years from now everyone will realize that you just don’t give points to a Flores coached team, letalone a TD+ at home. I think all those crazy stats you see about BB as a dog or off a loss, etc…will apply to Flores. I was going to do a post about it, but I think TUA plays really well this week and MIA beats KC straight up or is at least leading for most of the game. I didn’t think they would run it a lot anyway even though most think they will use the same gameplan as DEN. They will use pace, empty sets, and the quick passing game mixed in with some shots downfield.

• bcandrws

@mike42 said...

I like it a little less but I like TUA more for DFS. I think years from now everyone will realize that you just don’t give points to a Flores coached team, letalone a TD+ at home. I think all those crazy stats you see about BB as a dog or off a loss, etc…will apply to Flores. I was going to do a post about it, but I think TUA plays really well this week and MIA beats KC straight up or is at least leading for most of the game. I didn’t think they would run it a lot anyway even though most think they will use the same gameplan as DEN. They will use pace, empty sets, and the quick passing game mixed in with some shots downfield.

could be wrong but i don’t know about that. i think KC has been playing to their comp. every team they have taken serious they have come out on fire against. TB, BALTIMORE, BILLS and i think they will against miami. i think they roll them in my opinion. i still think tua is not quite up to nfl speed yet.

• rjschick92

Tua playing from behind is a recipe for disaster.

I think a lot of people forget that Tua has played with a lead in every single game except for the Denver game, where he got pulled from the game because the coach had no confidence in him bringing the team back from behind.

IMO, good chance of a repeat of that happening this week. You blink against Mahomes and you could be down 3 TD’s early.

• bcandrws

@mike42 said...

also DEN is a divisional game they play diff. alot of times than normal.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@squidkill said...

She’s on a sleepover. House is mine.

Party at Squids

• rjschick92

I also will be fading D.Washington as I think we see Miami have to abandon the run. I can easily see his statline being 11/45 rushing with 1-2 targets and most of the passing game work going to Laird.

• jdtrey

So is this the week Brandin Cooks breaks the slate? You know coming off a pretty big letdown as chalk carrying a questionable tag all week into a decently low total game?

• dominicanpapi

Two things:

If people are high on Anderson and Samuel, wouldn’t it make sense to play Bridgewater as well? Might as well go for the stack? Maybe bring it back with Patrick?

I’m still confused with the Zeke thing, never practiced and he has a calf injury. The team has nothing to play for, just feels like if he plays, he might be a decoy. I don’t do 150, I do 3 max and am heavily considering playing Pollard in one. One bad cut and Zeke is out for the game. Idk, maybe I’m overthinking it.

• NarrowJ

@jdtrey said...

So is this the week Brandin Cooks breaks the slate? You know coming off a pretty big letdown as chalk carrying a questionable tag all week into a decently low total game?

Love it. Chicago gave up 402 yards passing last week to a “meh” quarterback/passing attack in Stafford/DET.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@jdtrey said...

Change the name to Akins, you get almost the same narrative for 2.2DK less, no injury designation and Da Bears a bit more generous to TEs than WRs

• Brendan239

Gesecki again. Double TE from that game

• Ricardo5346

I cannot get away from a Cousins/Jeff/Theilen stack. A lot of pts in this game, Bucs run D is excellent, Dean is out for TB and I think Vikings cover/maybe win.

• bcandrws

anybody worried about the swift brain injury?

• IT4MVP

I like Watson/Keke Give me the slot WR vs Buster Screen all day

• Ricardo5346

@IT4MVP said...

I like Watson/Keke Give me the slot WR vs Buster Screen all day

Buster sucks so much.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).